Constantly bark when left outside

>constantly bark when left outside
>hair fucking everywhere in your house and on your clothes
>randomly destroys your belongings when left alone
>has to be taken for walks daily and you have to pick up their shit
>makes traveling a hassle
>might one day snap and attack someone for no reason, causing you a lawsuit

Why the hell do people own dogs?? I'm trying to sit outside and enjoy the nice weather and there literally 5 dogs just barking their heads off for no reason.

Attached: image1.jpg (632x447, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5028171/health-benefits-owning-dog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dont constantly bitch

Enjoy your fresh air, twat.

I can't tolerate the suburbs. If it's not the dogs it's the two cycle engines and if it's not them it's the fucking babies crying and kids screaming. Meanwhile my cat makes enough noise.

If you train a dog right you won't have to worry about it destroying your stuff, excessive barking, or attacking people. Getting hair everywhere can be mitigated by brushing the dog, but mostly you'll just have to live with it.

>Why the hell do people own dogs?
Loneliness and/or infertility.

dogs dont lie

A canine bitch is more loyal than any human bitch.

That's still a huge time investment to spend on a furry friend that benefits you in no way and will die in 10-15 years

Well trained and behaved dogs are the best. But dogs that aren't literally fucking suck and I hate them all.

coping mechanism for people that need companions, also women like animals a lot which might have something to do with lower iq i haven't looked into it yet

>I have the money and or responsibility to make other 15 year investments

Ha

>socializing is a coping mechanism

Yeah its called life

>benefits you in no way

time.com/5028171/health-benefits-owning-dog/

>To study the link between dogs and longevity, researchers at Uppsala University in Sweden reviewed national registry records of Swedish men and women, ages 40 to 80. They focused on 3.4 million people who had no history of cardiovascular disease in 2001, and followed their health records—as well as whether they registered as a dog owner—for about 12 years. Dog ownership registries are mandatory in Sweden, and every visit to a hospital is recorded in a national database.

>They found that dog owners had a lower risk of death due to cardiovascular disease than people who did not report owning a dog, as well as a lower risk of death from other causes. That was true even after adjusting for factors such as smoking, body mass index and socioeconomic status.

>look at all this research that proves not living in a deprivation tank is healthy

Wow this place is gone to shit

Are you mad that I posted evidence to support my claims?

Attached: whats-wrong-with-you.gif (446x251, 726K)

May I present to you, the perfect pet. Yep, it's a fish.

Why you ask? A fish just exists. You fucking feed it because you like looking at it. When you get tired of looking at it, you stop feeding it. When it dies, you flush it down the toilet. If you're a nice user, you might try to save it's life before it dies by purchasing some medication, but most people will just buy a new fish because it's cheaper.

Attached: fish.jpg (474x316, 14K)

>dog owners had a lower risk of death due to cardiovascular disease
Because they have to take their dogs out for walks, genius.

Attached: pikachu.png (960x830, 339K)

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Attached: train-barking-dog.jpg (640x426, 50K)

Dogs have a psychological need to be subservient, and people like that.

*silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists* *silently exists*

Attached: golfish.jpg (474x266, 12K)

one day you will take the knot user and then you will understand everything

Attached: iso6wwholss11.jpg (3024x4032, 939K)

mommy why is the fish floating sideways

Less posting, more poisoning. The time for the doggydoggy Jihad is NOW

People own dogs so they don’t have to live with douchebags like you. Far better to own a dog.

Oh honey, it's just sleeping. It's tired from swimming all the time. *Goes out and buys replacement fish, problem solved*

>pic unrelated

I have this kind of dog, they are called a biewer terrier. They don't shed. They always stay real close to their owners so you rarely have to leash them. They never tear up furniture or anything else, even as a puppy. We can just let him run around the yard until hes tired out so no walks needed. It doesnt matter if youve had the best day or the worst day of your life, this little guy will be overjoyed to see you when you come home.

>not using it as an easy way to teach them about death before someone more important to them dies

Nah, that person is just sleeping. They were tired from all the living they had been doing.

>Comfy to look at and handle
>Doesn't scream or wake you up at night
>Cute smiles
Sure the tank and equipment would cost you a bit but froggies are best pet

Attached: red-eyed-tree-frog-smile_a-G-15346196-14258382.jpg (473x315, 22K)

>be my dog
>be house trained because my owners are intelligent enough to manage that
>dont tear into cushions, clothes, shoes because I am trained
>dont bark unless someone is walking around the front door, alerting owners to potential solicitors and deter petty thieves
>kill and eat small annoying pests like flies, beetles, spiders, etc
>dont need supervised walk or need my shit picked up because owners have a yard
>owners travelling not a hassle because they arent autistic fucks and have friends who can feed me for a few days
>scientifically proven to reduce stress just by being with owners
>warm cuddles in the winter time
>be cute as fuck and also fun to play with

shitty people have shitty dogs. Having a well trained dog is rewarding. It's just like having friends, which you people are constantly moaning about not having

Niggers try and break into your house while you sleep

>*silently exists**silently exists**silently exists**silently exists*

Attached: Winnie.jpg (2214x1715, 605K)

Attached: nod.gif (500x225, 498K)

Yeah, and that little piece of shit dog will run up the the intruder and attempt to lick them to death. These little cutesy dogs are useless.

>benefits you in no way
then dont get a dog?
op is a smoothbrain who complains about what makes other people happy because op cannot find happiness in his own life