ARABURU KISETSU NO OTOME-DOMO YO. EPISODE 11

SLut

Attached: EEXOmi-U8AAysvR-orig.jpg (1261x1800, 140K)

best kind of slut
only mediocre selfinsert fags would disagree

You’re a slut

Did she finally get some dick?

>only mediocre selfinsert fags would disagree
Mari Okada wrote it.

Yes

Attached: EEXKhapU0AElbv0.jpg (1440x810, 74K)

Nice. Whose?

Mine.

Chad Jobs ofcourse

Attached: EEXKiaVVUAAHRk2.jpg (1440x810, 70K)

That's my wife you're talking about.

The real winner no matter what

Attached: 1293147493514.png (470x495, 33K)

I miss this meme.

How will Okada possibly wrap this up in two episodes?

Attached: 1495283841523.png (626x496, 10K)

harem ending

Now that I think about it, why are all shows where characters have sex such trainwrecks?
>this
>Darling
>Domekano
>Scum's Wish

Attached: ca0.png (292x207, 64K)

Niina wants to marry and have sex with you. How do you escape?

Attached: __sugawara_niina_araburu_kisetsu_no_otome_domo_yo_drawn_by_mr_lime__sample-f08bd65355cea7c80604c1a90 (850x1202, 201K)

Kill the MC like in IBOs.

Did he deserve this?

Attached: EEXKBSYUUAAFh-V-orig.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Why escape? She looks like the exact kind of girl I would like to impregnate. I want blond-haired kids.

Because your childhood friend would cry.

The manga surprisingly had a normal ending.

It hasn't finished yet.
Who cares about her? I'm not dating her.

All my childhood friends were male. If I end up cucking them, so be it because one of them cucked me.

Shit, makes me want to undrop that crap.
Aw, crap. On the other hand, no.

There will be an epilogue in the final volume so it hasn't "officially" ended yet..

I ditch her to marry my loli.

Attached: mcgillis-fareed-mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-5.11.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Females in a nut shell.

Retard

"Show them online" kid was really ahead of his time. Nowadays it seems like getting cool pics for Facepuke is a huge motivation for people to go travelling or eating at fancy restaurants. If it's not documented for their online audience, it may as well not have happened.

Happy ending

Attached: EEXUM4MU4AA0svH-orig.jpg (1334x750, 62K)

Exploitable memes were the best. Also, nice trips.

Hongou is about to rape you in a love hotel. How do you escape?

Attached: __hongou_hitoha_araburu_kisetsu_no_otome_domo_yo_drawn_by_sukeham__8345cefd42208d32a0bb5d63756ad64a. (827x2101, 2.05M)

being pretty is a crime. Beautiful people should be disfigured to make the world more just.

About to watch the new episode.
Can't wait to be angry again.

Attached: 1437501393110.png (370x496, 32K)

Distract her by cumming in her pussy and escaping

I mean, it's just the epilogue left but it did have its ending already. What else could happen in the epilogue besides just expanding on the normal ending.

Why would I want to escape?

Attached: 1555173525486.jpg (954x853, 102K)

I find that hard to believe, seeing how she looks like a character that shindol would dream up.

Attached: mpv-shot0479.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Oh, I just realized the last chapter already came out. It looked boring, I had hoped for Sugawara to win.

At least the gay is still suffering.

Attached: mpv-shot0480.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Yes.

I also want to be kidnapped by high school girls.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv@00:21:53.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

yep, if only for not moving his fucking hand out the way

Man, I'm lucky that I don't have a pathological obsession with trains.
I don't think I could handle the attention of all those crazy females.

Don't click on this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.50_[2019.09.13_22.01.15 (1280x720, 47K)

Other than the fact that this is a serious crime that should lead to real jail time, this is also retarded because there is nothing to stop the principal from just saying that he accepts their demands to stop the situation and then just going back on his word.

I want to have sex with Niina

Downloading episode.
The fuck is going on?

Well that ending was fucking retarded.

Please tell me there's only 1 more ep until this is over.

Okay, I'm picking this up at this episode paying no mind to the previous 10

>it's a trainwreck episode
Thank you based Okada. I was eagerly waiting for this anime to go full retard.

Attached: 00427.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

If you had to pick, which one would you dick?

What a fucking bitch, she was stuck up rule purity girl now getting a sniff of cock she turns into a roastie sympathizer.
The OP used goods anthem is shit too.

To be fair, you can't win against the cock.

Owl

[sound of Abe clapping furiously]

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.46.455.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Is this a Yukio Mishima reference? Sudoku next episode?

[sound of Abe booing loudly]

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.13.391.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

ShindoL occasionally does heartwarming stuff as well.

This show is weird.

So, gay sex is a-ok? We ancient Greece now.

You can't punish people for breaking rules before they were in place. I refuse to believe that even Japan could be so backwards to not recognize this basic principle. Instead of the girls ruining the rest of their lives by committing an act of terrorism, they should have just contacted a lawyer.

Attached: 13554.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

You sound like a murrican.

I'm pretty sure no civilized country can lock you up for things that were legal when you did them.

Watsuki had erotic videos of children back when they were legal and Viz still discontinued his manga.

It's garbage, but still kinda entertaining

The law is interpreted however the ones in power want it to be, you still go to prison.

Are they going to bring Jujo back to school too?

Wait a second, what was the person who spotted Sinezaki in the red light district doing there in first place?

Mom should have beat pres in her room.
Just your neighborhood moralfag.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 13K)

For me, it's Pres.

Attached: 1564146853677.jpg (2048x1024, 355K)

Owl is cute, I hope she gets a happy end.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.19.51_[2019.09.14_01.15 (1280x720, 92K)

So do these girls seriously think that they can kidnap a teacher and threaten to harm him if their demands are not met, and then just continue going to school like nothing has happened?

Wait are you saying you don't follow around your local high school sluts to prevent them from doing something slutty?

They just need the rest of the students to join the revolution.

Why didn't traindude do kazuga in the pooper right then and there. No one else was at home. First he refuses Saguwara on a fucking train, how cool is that, and now this. Is he gay?

Attached: 46497.jpg (225x350, 34K)

I'm no japan expert and i've never been there, but this shit seems retarded even by nip standards. They caught two students NEAR a fucking love hotel WAY PAST school time. What the fuck is wrong with that? As long as they do not exhibit any inappropriate behavior on school grounds they should have fuck all say in their private lives.
I get that it's probably a plot device, but it's still goddamn retarded, and leaves a sour taste in your mouth

Attached: 1559428865391.jpg (809x792, 97K)

is this show a trainwreck yet?

And so, I require your aid, my dear ladies and gentlemen. You, the oppressed, the downtrodden, the massacred - you who where once as brethren. You where born to be defeated, to be massacred till the end of times. Should you curse that fate of yours, come and stand at my side as comrades. If a hundred battles yield no victory, fight a thousand. If a thousand battles yield no victory, fight ten thousand. Vow to struggle for an eternity, ceaselessly, till the light of victory finally shines upon you. Any that has the strength to do this shall be permitted to become a means to that end - a part of the "sorcery". All in order to claim eternal victory. The Mane of the Beast, each an every strand of it, shall be from your flesh and blood. You are blessed to be as such. Although I, you, and he as well... are still bound by that miserable cycle at this moment... let us believe that the decision we are about to make truly holds a meaning... That one day, we can break free from this perpetually repeating cycle.
My dear ladies and gentlemen. Defeated souls of the present age. I await your answer:
Will you rise to battle?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.41_[2019.09.13_23.01.52 (1280x720, 178K)

He's a gentleman who's above these sex-crazed whores. He knows that all a boy needs to be happy is his trains.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.31_[2019.09.13_23.02.52 (1280x720, 96K)

nah, it's just shit and way too stupid for its own sake, that is, not in a fun way, more the stupid it hurts kind of stupid

You little slut Kazusa.

Attached: 1554651633631.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

>knows she's fucking trash
>takes a piss on it
based okada

Attached: dumbass.jpg (900x720, 41K)

>buy sexy pantsu
>oh no, they came by express delivery, what do I do
>oh my god, oh my god
>let's scissor this up real good
>ahh, that's better
fucking psycho bitch, get your shit together, it's just underwear holy fuck

Well actually Japan really is dystopian enough to have high schools that ban romantic relationships.

I didn't understand that part, how were scissors supposed to make the hole smaller?

The time for recruiting other students was before committing a crime.

Smaller as in cutting the pantsu up into smaller pieces so her family couldn't tell she bought pantsu you dunce

It was that old guy that saw them, he probably called the school since you can recognise schools by uniforms over there.

The logic is that they were still in uniform and therefore tarnishing the reputation of the school. If they weren't in uniform, a stranger wouldn't have been able to report them to the school without personally knowing who they were.

>retards who fell for THE okada shlock once again
you never learn do you? maybe you do it for fun?

Someone still have the manga pages?
I remember seeing Niina putting her feet on Saegusa's groin, I'm remembering this wrong?

now that's why I'm here, lads. I already forgot that part. Now it makes more sense. Not total sense, but slightly more sense than it did. Cheers.

Attached: ayakadenberu.png (446x716, 292K)

Like what

Ending goes well for the main childhood couple though which all that matters and is always a surprise coming from Okada.

>I'm no japan expert and i've never been there, but this shit seems retarded even by nip standards.
It's not just a Japan thing, it's a thing everywhere in the world where kids where uniforms, including here in Scotland.

If you do anything inapporoate or controversial outside of school whilst in uniform, the school is liable for your dumb ass.

How they know it was their school uniform?
How they know exactly who the two students were?

The idea that you'll end up with your childhood friend is stupid.

Sasuga Mari Okada

It's AOTS you silly goose.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.46.560.jpg (735x959, 251K)

I require a looped webm of this lesbian being broken

TUls

Attached: EEXOmi-U8AAysvR-orig.jpg (1261x1800, 488K)

mmmmmhgggggg jk thighsssss

This but multiply by 100x for being in military uniform. Always fuck around in civvies, kids.

Masochist cuck.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p]_00:06:07_34.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

What is it she wants to do with Izumi? Drawing a blank here

This is the mentality of girls when Chad is involved

Wow. What a piece of shit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.52_[2019.09.13_17.39.3 (1920x1080, 315K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.01.16_[2019.09.14_00.55 (1280x720, 142K)

>Conflict with Nina unresolved
>Conflict with Hongou unresolved
>Conflict with Momoko unresolved
>Conflict with Kazusa and her boyfriend unresolved
>1 episode left
>Lets throw all of that into the trash and have the final conflict be about the girls committing an act of terrorism with 0 logic or chance of success that will probably end with everyone forgiving them because they are cute anime girls

Based.

A heterosexual person prefers heterosexual sex, how shocking!

Es..e..cape?

Not gonna lie, he is kinda hot.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.23_[2019.09.13_17.43.3 (1920x1080, 369K)

This is where the boner is created.

Attached: 1568406911856.jpg (1261x1800, 218K)

DIAMONDS

did the midget finally raped the teacher?

Is she nopan?

WORST kind of slut.. She teases the guy and gives him nothing.
After what she did he should be legally entitled to at least a handjob.

Writers are never happy.

Who gets the harem though?
Izumi or Momo?

Attached: 1542864966213.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

She gave him a punch in the face, I'd be pretty happy to get that.

What a fucking absolute nonsense this episode, holy shit. Thanks Okada

Attached: 1543499259493.png (948x720, 438K)

So she'll end up being a cuck. What a sad ending.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.11_[2019.08.10_16.26.33].j (1920x1080, 685K)

>this is also retarded because there is nothing to stop the principal from just saying that he accepts their demands to stop the situation and then just going back on his word.

I will take "Things that are true for every single hostage taking/standoff situation" for 500 yen.
It's not about trusting them to keep their word, its about bringing attention to their cause.
Do you think people who fucking burn themselves alive for a cause do it to improve their situation... Which doesn't matter because they're dead?
They're trying to rile up everyone to support them.
(fwiw I think -depending on the finale- it'll still be retarded because why the fuck do you pull that shit with 1 episode to go)

Momo, to save her soul from the perils of lesbianism.

Imagine the various vaginal discharges soiling the hem of the skirt folded beneath her. Imagine all the microbes and germs invading her youthful skin form the seats she sits on.

Imagine.

>I was eagerly waiting for this anime to go full retard.
why does it have to be that way?
it seemed headed toward a serious drama ending, but this is retarded drama. how can someone who wrote such dramas, doesn't know the difference?

Is that the reason you give the judge for following high school sluts?
does it work?

Based Kazusa, BTFOing yuriniggers yet again.

Why did she ruin them?
She could've just worn them for a day (or rub them in shit and pretend that she did) and sell them for 5 times the price.

This is the face of a woman that knows she cannot be cucked.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv@00:10:38.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>It's AOTS you silly goose.
I thought so too after the first 10 episodes, but after this trainwreck of a penultimate episode, I'll wait for the finale to confirm this.
Because jesus, that could be a fucking terrible finale.
It seems like a decent % of the episode will be about the hostage shit too, which isn't a good sign.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever witnessed this season. It wouldn't even work in a school environment, ffs.

Attached: 1562338274148.jpg (540x532, 50K)

Sure thing, user.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.37_[2019.09.13_17.52.1 (1920x1080, 643K)

>implying she won't rape Milo-Sensei to get pregnant before releasing him
rapists are at the opposite end of the spectrum from cucks.
that's hyper-alpha.

Attached: cre.png (1680x1050, 1.94M)

this means S2 confirmed, right?

So that one random salaryman from last episode for some reason reported to the school that he saw a couple wearing the same school uniform outside a hotel, and somehow they were able to deduce that one of them was the prez. What a bunch of bullshit.

Attached: 1549324890196.jpg (334x400, 36K)

Yes, but there's a dramatic theme change;
S2 is an Isekai. They're all about to go to jail for hostage taking, so Momo opens a portal in her vagina so all the girls can escape to a new world where sex doesn't exist.

This is the least retarded way to proceed after this episode.

What could Okada possibly fit into a season two? Full-on sensei rape? Momoko breaking down into Enjou kousai?

What an episode.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.52_[2019.09.13_17.16.2 (1920x2156, 450K)

When they ambushed Milo-sensei with the rope I legitimately thought their intention was to tie him up and take turns screwing him, especially when Kazusa called Izumi to say she was going to commit a sin.

Now this would have been KINO. Too bad Okada's brains is full of fuck.

And they jumped the shark. Why did they turn a romance story that explores love from the perspective of a group of *relatively* realistic female teenagers into this schlock?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.53_[2019.09.13_18.11.4 (1920x1080, 633K)

I could understand the whole no more dating rule if it was because of solely because the gyaru got pregnant and they want to prevent further cases, but to have Sonezaki get in trouble when nothing happened is really dumb
Everything just took a weird turn at the end of the episode and feels a bit out of place, even if its the ending of the season
oh well, I've seen plenty of dumb, abrupt endings from many single season shows so its kinda expected, still leaves an unsatisfying feeling tho

>tune in next week when it turns out the hostage shenanigans was just a distraction to rob the bank right next to the school
>a hole has been dug all along while you didn't even notice
>the holes and fucking was not to be taken literally don't you see
now we're talking

Attached: 1563143324117.gif (722x720, 405K)

Friendly reminder that the series ended with episode 8. Everything after it is not canon.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.12_[2019.08.23_17.22.1 (1876x2348, 1.13M)

Was the rope around his neck necessary?

Attached: 1540560627424.jpg (500x500, 109K)

you are gay

Yes, he is a terrible man who fucks up little girls.

Or an apple consumer.

Attached: 1563749734562.jpg (268x205, 15K)

>they thought "Fight, O maidens" in the OP was just a figure of speech

Kazusa handled that fag piece of shit perfectly. That's what everyone with a mentally ill friend should do, throw it in their faces that they're not normal, make them feel ashamed of their degeneracy, that's what they deserve.

Hongo insisted, she was feeling funny down there as she tied him up.

What's the difference?

There are hostage cases where the criminal believes that they can get what they want and cases where the criminal knows that they wont and are resolved to die for the cause. If I wanted a million dollars, I would not release the hostage before I got the briefcase with the money in my hands and an escape vehicle, and if I wanted for the US to pull out of the Middle East, I would not plan to ever release the hostages and would just wait for the police to come and kill me. Never would the hostage situation end with me just accepting that somebody will do something in the future and just going home like the girls are planning here.

I'm sure in the normiest places there are people who think she should've said momo
Imagine some faggot asking if you'd rather suck his dick or fuck a random girl. I don't care if you're my best friend, I'm gonna go with the girl. Any girl.

Yes, should've taken care of that nose hair.

Attached: under.jpg (2522x3600, 3.76M)

why did she punch him if she wanted him to plow her

She realized 3D was PD.

>ywn wake up to that sight
god damn it
thanks for the pic!

How does it end? Spoil me.

The literature club turns into a spec ops club, they do ninja missions all over the world.

they turn into feminazi twitter dykes. and write for gundam.

oh god this law is so trollable
like, effortless bullshittery in grasp of every man and woman

There is a girl they can recruit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.16_[2019.09.13_22.13.05 (1280x720, 167K)

She is here.

Attached: second.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Virgin here. What does it smell like?

The only characters I cared about were Milo and Shoebill and they get the cuck end

Some stitches.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.53_[2019.09.13_18.18.4 (1920x1515, 770K)

Right here.

Attached: third.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.13_[2019.09.13_18.19.3 (1908x2639, 1.17M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.31_[2019.09.13_18.19.4 (1918x2030, 820K)

Almost there.

Attached: fourth.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

The one with quad-amputee.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.40_[2019.09.13_18.20.2 (1913x1582, 731K)

Lain?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.05_[2019.09.13_18.21.2 (1915x1786, 723K)

There she is!

Attached: vlcsnap-2013-06-25-20h52m06s129.png (1280x720, 499K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.17_[2019.09.13_18.22.0 (5900x1080, 1.39M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.17_[2019.09.13_18.22.4 (1920x1558, 670K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.40_[2019.09.13_18.23.4 (1885x1773, 970K)

Last one.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.39_[2019.09.13_18.23.1 (1920x4142, 2.92M)

how in the everloving fuck could they accept slutgawara as their friend again?

>The whole point of momokos character is to get shit on.

Why Okada

Because Anabasis.

Okada hates gays so much it's beyond belief

It's what /u/ deserves.

To teach lesbians to take up the righteous path of cock.

That's what gays do. Try and destroy normal people's peaceful way of life.

I love stinky pussy

Don't let the normal placid demeanor of an owl fool you. Owls can tear your face off at night when they've AWAKENED.

Attached: owl grows stronger at night.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

If they were gonna make the girls act like characters in an over the top Simpsons episode there could have been more build-up for it, or at least make the show more outlandish from the beginning.

>Anabasis (from Greek ana = "upward", bainein = "to step or march") is an expedition from a coastline up into the interior of a country.

What really bugs me is that they're supposed to all be friends but they act nothing like it, and then in this episode suddenly are all "ride or die" like they served in the Navy SEALs together

Because making the lesbian job in love then getting her deserved push is a textbook way to get over your character, you marks.

get rekt lesbo

BTFO.

They are copying Yukio Mishima.

The story really needed more time for character interactions. Even some of the 5 main girls have barely talked to each other, and characters like Milo and Amagi practically don't exist outside of their respective girl.

I too require this.

Same guy, same car

Attached: CBC4BFC7-49CD-458E-AAA7-E376B5534A98.gif (327x251, 2.44M)

To be honest if my best male friend asked me if I would rather have sex with him or some random female, I would choose him.
Not even gay.

Literally made to satisfy a man's raging lust. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in the porn industry.

Attached: 1565996066199.jpg (1920x2019, 1.25M)

Seriously. Taking their teacher hostage? Is that really the only thing they thought would save Sonezaki and Amagi? Do they unironically believe that doing this will actually improve anything? In what world would high school students genuinely decide that this would be the best way to prevent their friends from being expelled?

Attached: 1555197880201.jpg (820x770, 151K)

I like how they restrained him in the kinkiest way possible.

Getting Milo caught was only a part of their plan. The next step of their master plan is wrecking this train.

to make yurifags seethe

>the kinkiest way possible.
please, but fair enough, for stupid highschool brats that's only half that bad.

Attached: qwaser-4064.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

With no survivors?

>niina calls him to meet
>comes over to his apartment
>she asks him to touch her
>okay
>gets punched
no.

At least we know what tags Owl searches for on SP. Her knot work is expert level.

some of the interactions from the manga got cut to save time for the anime

O K A D A
I missed you.
This director seems to know how to handle her works well

Attached: 1564816014068.jpg (500x282, 45K)

Prez is such a self-absorbed bitch that I found it unbelievable that people would go so far for her.

based

>Local megane's mother causes trouble for the rest of the group
heh, nothing personnel kid

Attached: 1566068608225.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

This.
Fuck women.

That's the idea.

O MY SENSEI HOSTAGE

You guys are way too pessimistic, clearly what the principal is going to do next is to apologize for his mistake and take back the new rule as well as the expulsions.

He could have sex with all of them in exchange for not expelling them.

How the fuck we went from horny teenagers to full on terrorists?

BASED

Attached: 1564787980447.jpg (1913x1647, 773K)

the final form of the incel menace

She shits on lesbians on regular basis and it's probably the best thing about her.
Still not as brutal as Kiznaiver where the shitty ill lesbian almost managed to ruin the life for a normal girl who only got over it thanks to a guy.

these girls need to HAVE SEX.

Attached: Untitled.png (795x447, 323K)

Probably true. Hongo knows that the order of the school is dependent on high school girls NOT taking men hostage at will, and conducted this action at night to force the school's hand. Principal will cave.

>She who has the power to destroy a thing controls that thing.

Attached: 1565465269144.jpg (260x320, 30K)

Attached: have sex.jpg (1069x1076, 121K)

Fuck it, I'm glad we've gone full retard. At least it's unexpectedly entertaining.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.54_[2019.09.13_19.25.2 (1920x1080, 202K)

NOT WAY, more like Kazusa is a idiot ( she is because that dumb plan of kidnapped) she say she prefer a man she barely know that her BEST FRIEND that she knows.
GOOD that exist yuri manga.
THAT doesn´t work your pathetic heterosexual!

Attached: hina and hana 15.jpg (1410x2000, 1.19M)

never

>At least it's unexpectedly entertaining.
>unexpectedly
>entertaining
no, just no. none of this is true at all.

Kazucuck

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.05_[2019.09.13_19.30.4 (1920x1080, 124K)

>be lesbian
>always make lesbian characters suffer
Why do Mari Okada always does this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].webm (1920x1080, 309K)

I've only watched episode 1.
Did they introduce pussy examination day or something?

>an actual yurifag
>and ESL at that
Didn't expect one of them to appear in these threads.

This. Kazusa is a shit friend and a manslut.
>there are people here who rather fuck some random stranger over their best bro

>Kazusa
>manslut

It's not a random stranger tho, i would have fucked my female hot teacher over my best male friend any day.

Attached: 1565577134625.png (317x347, 187K)

owl IRL

Attached: EEBi8Y4UUAAU9iw.jpg (1108x1478, 199K)

Imagine the sex.

Standing naizuri. NIce.

I would.

the last episode already jumped the shark pretty hard but how can someone really expect that someone would be expelled from any school just by hanging around on the street?

Was everything after apisode 8 an editor mandated extension to the story because the manga was popular? that's the only explanation from what is happening at this point, she is purposefully turning everything into shit out of spite

Momoko voice is so fucking cute

kuso episode

I still find it hilarious that he refused her advances because he didn't want to sully his love for his waifu, trains.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.14_[2019.09.10_13.34.48 (1280x720, 116K)

Only anime here, izumi likes kazusa and niina?

His heart loves Kazusa but his dick loves Niina

This show is just getting stupid now.

Tell her that I prefer college girls in suits and that her tiny chest couldn't arouse a middle schooler. Sneak out while she's crying in frustration.

and that's a good thing!

I love this guy. He doesn't understand half the shit Sonezaki is talking about but he still tries to act like a proper caring boyfriend. Best boy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.24_[2019.09.13_19.37.4 (1920x1080, 174K)

>now

Attached: 1558365133604.gif (400x300, 424K)

the manga ended, izumi chose someone?

As this is not an h, I do not think he stays with both, the logical thing is that I win kazusa but childhood friends are not very lucky

Unironically, fish. Or just like wet skin if it's on the milder side.

he is unironically too good for her

So apparenty there will be an epilogue chapter for the Manga later. Is a shame it won't get animated but oh well. I imagine it will show Kasuza and Prez married and with kids. Nina will probably succumb to the dyke

Attached: 1450352182582.gif (300x225, 1.07M)

Attached: 1567981041685.jpg (180x250, 6K)

Arabure otometachi

Sometimes when you need to go on a long trip you have to take multiple trains. One isn't enough, but take two together and you where you need to go. You ride one train and then you transfer into another, and repeat the process when you go back. Two trains. Switching in and out of both. Do you get what i'm trying to say, Train-kun?

Yurichads unite. Another one to add to our pile of most hated anime
>Araburu (unrequited love, Okadashit)
>Amanchu (queerbaiting, forced het)
>Hibike (queerbaiting, forced het)
>Kiznaiver (tragic lesbian trope, forced het)
>Azumanga Daioh (lesbophobic jokes)
>Tamako Market (unrequited love, no closure)
>Heartcatch Precure (a lesbophobic joke in a kid's show)
>Cardcaptor Sakura (double unrequited love with no closure, CLAMP must give Tomoko a girlfriend)
>When Marnie Was There (forced family reveal)
>Shinsekai Yori (tragic lesbian trope, forced het)

I believe the Ecchan (Kuzu no Honkai) got a girlfriend so I will spare it out of mercy. The agenda cannot, will not, never be stopped.

OH NO NO NO NO

Abe has defeated you, gaylords. The sun has set on the yuri era, forever. Bow before your family man god.

>Heartcatch Precure (a lesbophobic joke in a kid's show)
I don't remember anything like that

Attached: 1447102934140.jpg (649x536, 37K)

Attached: Araoto11_1.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

Cuckquean is the thinking woman's fetish.

Attached: 422cf43af20bbfef6f89661bbe244a53IMG_650.jpg (1115x1600, 464K)

Upload the one with sound in /wsg/

Why does Okada thread lesbian character like she was fucking Urobuchi?

/u/ btfo

Did Okada run out of ideas?

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
MY FUCKING DICK
Bravo Okada

lol

Momo got to Kazusa too late, she might have actually had a chance

Attached: IMG_744.jpg (1115x1600, 417K)

Attached: IMG_751.jpg (1115x1600, 333K)

Attached: IMG_752.jpg (1115x1600, 473K)

Good spreads too

Attached: IMG_762a.jpg (2230x1600, 1.09M)

Attached: IMG_771a.jpg (2230x1600, 1.08M)

Goddamn that was a satisfying punch. Felt like it had weight to it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.52_[2019.09.13_19.39.46 (1280x720, 82K)

I unironically masturbated to this, twice.

Attached: 1567461192275.gif (640x360, 960K)

>That butt fang
Hnnnnngg.

You don't get it, user. We're here because we want to be here.

Attached: every okada show ever.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

They're women so they can get away with amything and it'll be treated like a silly joke.

>shit goes full Okada

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.15_[2019.09.13_23.37.44 (1280x720, 164K)

God I love you Okada

The many reactions of Yea Forums

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.16_[2019.09.13_23.37.55 (1280x720, 275K)

Me on the bottom-left.

Me

Attached: ARABURU KISETSU NO OTOME-DOMO YO EPISODE 11 - Anime Manga - 4chan.png (129x147, 49K)

Me in the back reading Les Fleurs du Mal

This. I've been watching just to see hongo go fucking insane, and this episode delivered

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-03-17h37m24s769.png (1280x720, 558K)

You should watch hisone to masotan, you are going to love that show

>forced
>forced
>forced

is that the end of the manga?

Yes, but there will be an epilogue in the volume release next month.

really?! Thats how it ends? What about the teacher and girl..And pres and her boyfriend?

yeah she ended up dating her college professor in the epilogue manga

well, he shouldn't have started with belly kissing

Those things were pretty much resolved already, though Sonezaki did throw a fit about kisses that almost led somewhere.

Attached: IMG_749.jpg (1115x1600, 414K)

Then

Attached: IMG_750.jpg (1115x1600, 379K)

It seems that it's true that fags go to hell

Ussually, people that take hostages have a plan to get away with it, or they take hostages to escape in first place. In this case, it's pointless, but it's more about riling up the rest of the school.

I can't read moon speak,but this seems like a pretty bad ending

Pres and her boi are the best pair though

>Mudazukai, a comedy anime/manga, was a better romance than Araburu, an anime focused solely on romance

Lmfao.

Attached: 1560352580724.png (1440x2048, 928K)

Mudazukai is a better anime in general.

While I understand that Jujo's situation is nothing to brag about, she also doesn't deserve being shunned by society. These situations just get worse and worse, a gyaru that got knocked out, had to drop school and on top of that deal with society despising her all the time, what are the chances that she or her kid can improve in the future? Look for for scapegoats and put heads on pikes doesn't help anyone, except the image-obsessed snobs in charge of the school.

>knocked out

>was for fucking Wasuda
As in "for this damn Wasuda" or "for the sake of having sex with Wasuda"?

me on the far left second from the top

I just caught up and watched today's episode. Unfucking believable.
First of all the anger and frustration this made me feel towards this chick was intense. It was beyond belief and I was hoping her conniving ass would have repercussions.
But then we get to today's episode and they really fucked it all up. Every impactful moment in the whole series has pretty much been ruined, including this one. I'm watching the last episode out of spite, since they seem to want me to drop it so much with this dumb as dirt writing.

Attached: 1567796449328.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

The former, though she still wants to fuck him.

I laughed.

Damn, this show really fucking jumped the shark. Does Okada really think this is good writing?

>Does Okada really think
No.

>How they know it was their school uniform?
>How they know exactly who the two students were?
Recognizing the outfit is possible, recognizing them individually is a little more tricky, specially since they didn't even enter any hotel.

I can't tell if these characters act like bad telenovela cast members because it's a show about a bunch of pretentious literature teens or if because it's Mari Okada

When I think about how the Fujiko anime turned out, I'm inclined to think it's the latter

same here, user

Exactly, how do you even enforce it?

It would have made more sense if there was some scandal and the school needed to cut off a few heads to show that they were doing something, but we don't even know who saw Amagi and Sonezaki. If it had been some kind of rumor that went around for a long time, it might make more sense. I guess they kinda glossed over it because the author realized that it makes no sense, I mean, to accuse two kids of having been in a red zone, you would have to admit that you were in the red zone too.

He kept them a long time after it stopped being legal and knew it

Nah, Amagi has kissed before but he hasn't kissed someone's forehead, and even doing that with Sonezaki makes his heart race. They go for a proper kiss before getting found

>The only couple that ends up being any good is the vanilla as fuck one

Figures.

What the absolute fuck was this episode. It's like if JoJo was written for the josei genre, balls to the wall drama

Attached: 2019-09-13_21-39-00.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Which vanilla one?

(Not)Glasses and her perfect cinnamon roll boyfriend.

Absolutely based

Did they make up or is there more cucking?

>relationship are forbidden
>sonezaki might be expelled
>her mother chimped out
What the fuck is this bullshit

Okada

>banning non-platonic relationships between students
>making a girl dropout of school just because she got pregnant
Fuck is wrong with that looney school?

So how much stuff are we gonna miss out compared to the manga?

Anti-Abe faction.

Does Okada really think this is good writing?

>Sonezaki & Amagi spies Hongou get in a car with Mito-sensei
>they immediately jump to the conclusion that those two are going to have sex
>because why wouldn't Sonezaki come to the conclusion that those random panties in the garbage can belong to her trusted friend who she doesn't know to have a sex drive
>heads for the right love hotel district
>without a car, but they get there anyway
>for what purpose they do so, seeing as they must have arrived long after Hongou and sensei did, as they don't (again) have a car, is unexplained
>perhaps to be morally indignant at various love hotels each in their turn
>they're spotted in the love hotel district, of course
>two random high school students where they shouldn't be
>only person in area associated with school is in a room without his glasses about to be face sat on by an Owl
>Sonezaki and boyfriend are correctly identified nonetheless

Dat drama tho

Attached: 1567194118253.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>without a car, but they get there anyway
Didn't they take a cab?

I don't know, probably, I was too busy laughing.

They wouldn't have an idea which love hotel to stand uselessly outside of either way since they weren't immediately behind Hongou & sensei, paying the cabbie extra to "step on it" and run through red-lights to catch up to them.

I just checked and they did, I'm not trying to argue with you or anything though.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.28_[2019.09.14_13.12.28 (1280x720, 68K)

Kazusa and Izumi feel the same about one another and they confirm that in the latest chapter. Izumi feels guilty about lusting after Niina but that's it (Kazusa saw her the same way too which practically sounds like a doujin setup)

Attached: IMG_746.jpg (1115x1600, 255K)

>>making a girl dropout of school just because she got pregnant
This is what a healthy society does in order to not send kids the message that they're perfectly fine with them acting like irresponsible little twits like the "west" does.

>latest chapter
So it's still ongoing? I thought some user earlier said it ended

Par for the course in Japan. Your school, and later your employer, owns your soul.

>and write for gundam
Is there a joke here i'm missing?

It did end

Are you kidding? They're the worst. Prez is a spastic and Amagi is a non-character.

Where are the damn panty shots?

>"WE'RE ON A TRAIN WITH NO BRAKES!"

imagine

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.13_[2019.09.07_01.07.08 (1280x720, 100K)

Okada is such a fucking hack.
A show about sex where nobody scores and somehow with only five protagonists she can't give any of them a decent ending.

So the conflict ends with them realizing that there never was any conflict to begin with and everything in that storyline was a waste of time. How exiting.

Steve Jobs did not deserve that

Did the show end already?

The manga did and the show is a 1:1 adaptation

too bad more than half the characters are dull in mudazukai.
Only interesting characters are loli and waseda.

The point of the game is to make characters understand each other, of course it ends with them now understanding one another. They're conflicted internally and resolving those thoughts

>bunch of pretentious pretentious literature teens
who greatly over-exaggerate their emotions and become dramatic about trivial matters?
Sounds like a teenager to me.

>Amanchu (queerbaiting, forced het)
Is this still about that brat or something actually happened in the manga?

The Fujiko anime was OK until the ending when it went full retard, which seems typical of Okada.
Why does Okada keep getting work?

DIDJU RIKE IT?

Tell me
is the ending worth it?

No, they literally just all fall asleep in the literature room after going "best friends forever yaaaay" like it was a Nancy Drew book

The True Ending comes the next month and the SEX OVA

No it's shit.
Kazusa keeps dating Izumi, the obvious ending.
Niina makes up with Kazusa and is somehow still friends with everyone.
Hongo gets cucked by fatass and admits defeat.
Prez lets Amagi kiss her fivehead and is still an annoying bitch. By the time the ending rolls around you can tell Okada has become bored of her.
Lesbian is forever alone, get rekt gays.
Nothing is really resolved, it just ends kind of out of nowhere because fuck Okada.

moon crashes into the planet look at the size of that motherfucker and its red what the fuck.

Amagi does not have a reason to exist

Did you pick this up for the romance or the adolescents dealing with sexuality? Then yeah, it's a solid conclusion.
Did you pick this up for shitposting? Then no.

Why didn't he told what happened (replacing Hongu with an older woman of coarse) to the mom and then just gone to the principal's office with the her and explain them what happened? With the mom present they can't pull off such stupidity unless they want an Hiroshima in their office. The law might still stay put but at least her reputation can be saved, which honestly is what matters the most here.

A conflict that is based on the guy feeling guilty, even though every viewer knows that he has done nothing wrong that gets resolved by the girl telling him that obviously he has done nothing wrong is not worth dragging on for 3 episodes. At least Sonezakis inner conflict of thinking that relationships= sex=impure was somewhat interesting but "is it the victims fault if he gets a boner when he gets low key sexually assaulted" (which if Nina can get away with terrorism, I suppose it only makes sense that she can get away with that too) is not that interesting.

This is amazing. The reason it's a conflict that you don't get is because a fictional character has more empathy than you do.

>This is what a healthy society does
No it doesn't. Making it so someone can't finish school and provide a better life for their child in the future is madness. Taking care of a kid and trying to get good grades with how stressful Japanese schools are is what they should warn students about, not just expel them from the school altogether. But hey, I'm just from burgerland, what do I know.

I just want to state that Pres and Gyaru are the best girls.

Attached: one of the best girls.jpg (854x480, 55K)

You do realize that it is kinda fucking retarded to imply that fictional characters would ever have any reason to have less empathy than real people, right? You do realize that they don't really exist and that their "empathy" comes from the author, right?

Fuck faggotry it's comparable to incest, seriously, common points made to defend faggotry can be applied to incest, both are gross.

Fuck faggotry it's comparable to incest, seriously, common points made to defend faggotry can be applied to incest, both are gross.

Damn, Amagi's really competing with the gyaru's boyfriend for the best boy position. Milo is a darkhorse contender since he won't let the owl roost on his trunk.

Attached: chad line.png (1280x720, 450K)

In all seriousness, they have high motherly potential.

>gyaru's boyfriend for the best boy position
Good boys use condoms.

Exactly.

Good, pain to dykes is good for them, make them turn heterosexual.

>Good boys use condoms

Attached: abe.jpg (960x631, 45K)

They absolutely do, and that's why they're the best. I also like how those two went from kinda "enemies" to having more in common than they thought.

Kazusa is a female. Males can't be sluts, they gotta work for sex, women don't have to so of course they get shammed.

Eat shit faggot in denial. Your degenerate perversion is on a scale comparable to incest. Be fucking normal and don't see weird shit like this. Homos aren't normal, they are a mental disease.

Men are the biggest hoes around.

Exactly, bring some sense into here.

>Hongo gets cucked by fatass and admits defeat
GOOD. I hope that creepy bitch gets her issues in order eventually though. Also the "fatass" has a literal hourglass figure. She's a 10/10 in any sane man's mind.

Kazusa could not get laid this episode, even though she wanted to.

Calling another male "best boy". What are you homo" Mental illness everywhere in the thread.

>She's a 10/10 in any sane man's mind.
Her face is perfectly circular

And?

Fuck outta here weirdo. Fuck faggotry it's comparable to incest, seriously, common points made to defend faggotry can be applied to incest, both are gross.

god i wish i were him

What most likely happened is that he took a snapshot of it, then uploaded it to twitter, complaining "man, kids these days". Then a soccer mom probably saw it and reported it to the school.

Be nice actually if sex were that easy for males, women would be treated far more better actually.

She isn't a man dumb fuck.

Does anyone besides the gyaru (best girl) get laid in this fucking show/manga? Spoil me, I don't care.

just read kuzu no honkai instead

Will someone end lesbian's suffering?

No, fuck faggotry.

I want to treat her to a good time and erase that fucking idiot from her mind completely with my penis. It's that fucking idiot's fault she turned from the straight and narrow path of righteousness.

Lesbian did nothing wrong.

I'll heal her gayness.

at least she didn't cut his dick off, yet

Reminds me of my professor

She wasn't really interested in boys anyway, she only gave the fucker a chance because Kazusa told her that what he said when they first reunited was so romantic, she didn't want to on her own. She constantly was thinking how pretty Miss Sugawara was, and was afraid every time one of her friends would be stolen by a boy.

Empathy? If your bro grabbed your gf hand and placed it on his junk, then told her he won because she blushed, and then your gf told you that she is the one feeling guilty about it like it was her fault. Would you be ok with that? Normal people would confront him/her and most likely cut interactions. But in anime lala land it's ok because it's a cute anime girl and they are bestest friends.

Can't let yourself get plowed by a man who you can effortlessly beat up.

>But hey, I'm just from burgerland, what do I know.
I could never have guessed.

>can't finish school
They aren't barred from an education, dude. Nice logical leap there. Rather, after expulsion the girl is transferred to a different school, either taking a year off to have the kid or getting an abortion as the family decides.

That does not look safe. What if her hair catches fire?

Why don't they make special schools for JK mothers?

Attached: ARABURU KISETSU NO OTOME-DOMO YO WEG.png (2589x1000, 1.82M)

Does Niina have sex?

That's the delinquent school no proper MC chooses to attend.

Attached: img000018.png (875x1276, 264K)

How would Kazusa's parents react if she was spotted near a love hotel?

Depends on whether she was spotted with Izumi or not.

>after expulsion the girl is transferred to a different school
What's the point then? What if she gets pregnant in the new school too? Can she repeat the process to get free education for the rest of her life?

ECKS E CAPE!

This scene made me want to HEADPAT Mari Okada.

pick the fuck u-

Nvm
This series is still the same trash that I know.

Trim your nose hair.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.15.06_[2019.09.14_01.10 (1280x720, 129K)

>make the girls act like characters in an over the top Simpsons episode
O Simpsons in your savage season.
Formerly maidens.

>stops being an edgy pretentious bitch
>suddenly cute
Was that really so fucking hard?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.11_[2019.09.13_23.31.59 (1280x720, 125K)

I thought the old man didn't like sex. Why did he agree to touch her?

I dunno why is everyone angry at Okada with this episode's ending when we were spoiled right from the beginning

Attached: __hongou_hitoha_onodera_kazusa_sonezaki_rika_sudou_momoko_and_sugawara_niina_araburu_kisetsu_no_otom (850x1208, 255K)

She came in there begging him to fuck her already so he did what a man must do. And then she remembered that she's a retarded moody girl and beat the shit out of him.

>premartial sex
The school did nothing wrong.

Attached: madotsuki.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Should've fucked her anyway. Maybe that would fix her retardation.

This episode really ended with a wtf
What on earth is going to happen next episode?
Are they going to gang bang Milo in protest?

>premartial
"before the military service"?

Cope

Foreplay in the form of a judo match.

yes
this

Attached: 1548531029898.png (600x600, 165K)

what sort of Heinlein fanfiction is this?

The plot went from everyone wanting to fuck each other to we fight for relationships, What the fuck happened.

Attached: 1545050641982.webm (960x540, 454K)

Wouldn't it be sex as a warmup for a judo match?

It's not premarital if they never intend to marry.

Does she manage to cuck her friend latter on?

Still, I would mind convincing her to give boys a second chance.

>written by Mari Okada

Honestly pretty normal.

>no tits or ass
Wouldn't get very far without enhancements.

But I like edgy characters, as long as they make sense within the context of the story.

She's fucking 14 or some shit.
My penis didn't finish growing until I was 27

She's a high schooler, retard

I started highschool at 12, dum dum

>My penis didn't finish growing until I was 27
There's hope for me yet

What the fuck, the latest episode was insane.
I didn't expect things to take this turn. AOTY.
Also yes, Sugg-a-whora is STILL a filthy slut! (a cute one, though).

Why does this thread get so popular suddenly?
Is it because a character got preggers?

You people are too horny :benis-estoppu:

>The twist was staring at us from the beginning
OKADAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1549505531999.jpg (601x469, 25K)

This anime was just Shimoneta but serious

Uhh what the fuck? I only watched 3 episodes so far and decided to wait until it's finished to torrent the rest but did she really allow the creepy old dried up old man to fuck her? Man but why? Isn't this aired where there are lots of pedos?

>did she really allow the creepy old dried up old man to fuck her?
No
>Man but why?
You'll see
>Isn't this aired where there are lots of pedos?
Yes, but they only like 2D children

The Japanese don't have sex, so they don't understand that it's the least interesting thing about relationships.

Give up, don't expect to shoot from 4 Inches to 7

Low-tier shows have to get attentions somehow

Uhh so what about the manga? Does she end up letting him diddle her for the lulz?

Abortion is illegal in Japan.

The burger obsession with abortion is rather disturbing
In most countries it's considered shameful or even illegal
People instead use condoms, birth control pills, or the morning after pill
But in burgerstan they always cum inside and are proud of their haunted graveyard abortion pussies

No, it's Okada's manga so it's the same in both versions.

What the fuck were they thinking this episode? Nigga they can just call the cops and have them expelled.

The school isn't going to, they want this whole situation to quietly go away.

So she can write in the epilogue that she met one okay dude and decided to spread her ass open to him for the rest of her life, and that it's a good ending for her.

Realistically the principal can just walk in and tell the girls to fuck off, because they are not actually going to hurt anyone.

pedo spotted

>because why wouldn't Sonezaki come to the conclusion that those random panties in the garbage can belong to her trusted friend
She sees Hongo putting something in the bin.

Realistically? The people who you can just tell to fuck off aren't going to tie up their teacher and threaten to kill him.
The teachers have the right idea, just leave the girls on their own and they'll get bored of it

>Japan has the lowest teen pregnancy rate in the world
>"Let's just make an entire show around a false narrative that teen girls in Japan are horny, having lots of sex, and pumping out babies like there's no tomorrow! Also, let's just show the negative aspects of teen pregnancy and parenthood in a time where we need Japanese babies more than ever!"
And they still wonder why nobody takes anime (or Okada) seriously.

I just wanted to see the romance between the blond girl and the train guy but the author is a pussy it seems.

besides the fact there is no romance there and she literally just wants to get laid and he kinda wants to lay on her too, but I'm pretty sure the manga already concluded they're not going to fuck and it was literally just teasing.
This story is honestly just garbage. The only thing people even cheer for is because the homosexual girl gets the short end of the stick in every other chapter.

They have not yet threatened to kill him nor do they have shown that they have the means to do so. And if they actually think that the girls are unstable enough to kill the teacher, they have no choice but to call the police. Calling the police might look bad, but it would look much worse if a teacher gets killed because they did not want to call the police.

I mean in the end because I think people here said about it "ended" or something?

>this episode

Attached: 1567835793687.jpg (870x614, 55K)

>The only thing people even cheer for is because the homosexual girl gets the short end of the stick in every other chapter.
To be honest, there can never be enough /u/ bullying

This show would be redeemed if it ended with Abe raiding the school and forcing the teachers to obligate students to have sex with the other gender

Attached: 1535920410401.gif (178x260, 1.84M)

I don't have autism so I'm not satisfied with a story just because it makes one character that genuinely did nothing wrong suffer because that's epic.

>from 4 Inches
SHUT IT DOWN

This show is physical proof of what a shit writer Okada is. How anyone takes her seriously is a fucking mystery.

What's funny is that there's always people defending her
They defended the fucking Kiznaiver too, and the only good thing about that entire show was the negative portrayal of lesbians as well.

God fucking knows why she keeps getting work.
She reminds me of that one director dude which every episode he animates is a complete and total shitshow, is it just connections?

Affirmative action

OYYY VEEEYY that's anti-kike

>Only ever praise I see for this is that it's oh so realistic
>Final episodes has them act like characters would in a show for elementary school children and band together even though they barely have any real connections to each other and kidnap a teacher to show up to the school

Attached: quatro.jpg (500x375, 15K)

desu i am dissappointed the show didn't follow the formula of the first episode more. the last episodes have been seemingly rushed and lazily thought out

Attached: 1566172929975.jpg (866x600, 178K)

They also defend Hanasaku Iroha to this day even though that show is abysmal and always was.

Me scratching my head in the upper left.

FUCKING THIS.
And there's the people who're like "Durr read her Autobiography dude, her life IS anime" As if most of that shit wasn't made up to feed her ego so she can keep writing these retarded ass melodramatic characters in her stories and avoid all sense of logic at all times.

I don't understand why that's even an argument. I don't care how shit someone's life is or was if they can't do the job. It's not like this is her first anime ever either, she's been writing professionally for what, 20 years? I'm convinced she sucks dick to stay in the industry.

I just wanted a show that would give insight into the mind of a 3DPD in some fun way

It's not even just this episode.
This is a character-driven story with five girls where none of them have much character, interactions, or even backstory at all. The main heroine seems to do nothing but exist and the most popular character, Sonezaki, is a 1 note character dating another 1 note character. Judging from the manga spoilers the story, like all Okada works, sputters to a non-conclusion.
They really should just stop hiring her for things.

>3DPD
>fun

This show is essentially a Japanese version of American Pie with everyone's gender swapped and yet nothing fucking happens, the characters somehow have less personality, the plot makes even less sense and is even less believable, and there is almost no progression, growth, or pathos. It's almost impressive.

This episode was pure Okada. I was laughing the whole time.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.01_[2019.09.14_09.53.37 (1280x720, 56K)

>you will never hangout with this cute girl

The show is about pretentious literature teens because it gives Okada an excuse for her telenovela-tier writing.

This thread shows how bad Yea Forums is at understanding anything. Yeah no shit the characters are acting extreme, highschool kids think that highschool is the most important thing in the world and their highschool lives are being threatened. Are you too brain damaged to remember that, or have you not gone through highschool yet?

Waiting until your mid-30s to have a child is far more irresponsible than doing it at 16 when your body is most capable of doing it. Not having children at all is far more socially irresponsible than having one during the time period where you're not expected to contribute anything to society anyway. The only thing irresponsible about her actions was letting the father be a fellow student, thus necessitating continued dependence on their families.

someone in this show has to actually have sex eventually right?

Oh yes, the ancient technique :
>the characters are acting retarded because people are retarded sometimes which means it's okay to write them being completely retarded
I hope Okada writes about a school shooter next, then people will say "You're all idiots, it's natural for school shooters to appear when bullying exists, it's realistic!".

>people should have children in the age they can't even pay their own bills

Attached: 15587220044481.jpg (759x427, 70K)

I remember my highschool times. Most people didn't care that much at all, and by 2nd year most people were already thinking on where they would go next once they graduated. What kind of fucking idiot would think highschool is that important? Middle school was the only time the other kids cared about high school.

When your country is overrun with destitute niggers and spics too stupid to work a condom, you'll start encouraging infanticide too.

Mercurius is literally scooping low with his recruitment this time

Because the first thing that comes to mind for some highschool girls after their friend is threatened to be expelled, is to kidnap the very teacher that tried to vouch for that friend and hold them hostage in front of the school staff as some sort of bargaining chip.

>"Don't take it serious man iTs JuSt a CaRtOoN"

Never taken Okada's writing seriously and this show solidifies that I never will, retards on the other hand believe she is the arbiter of well written teenage characters.

I don't know what school you went to, but nobody in my school was prepared to commit any acts of terrorism to protect their high school lives.

I remember in Middleschool, the girls always thinking about dating highschool boys being the best thing ever. Then when they got to highschool they started thinking on college students, thus, the natural response for girls in the situation presented in this anime would be to not give a fuck about that law and go for college students.
I am absolutely certain that only the most socially retarded highschooler would think on kidnaping a teacher. Even in middleschool, I think that idea would be laughed at.

In real life most high schoolers, male or female, go to high school because it just exists and while they might place an importance on clubs, they're not going to do much except go "wow that sucks" if someone in their club is kicked out of school. They wouldn't kidnap their advisor and hold him hostage in front of everyone.
And they ESPECIALLY would not do so if, like in this show, they didn't even seem to be very close to each other. Mari Okada is not just a shitty writer, but she is genuinely autistic. She has no idea what normal people are like so there is always a point where she decides the drama has to kick in and everyone starts acting like inhuman fucking retards, and this was that point. And then, because Okada is a retard herself, you can bet that after this episode, everything will basically go back to normal as though nothing fucking happened because that too is something she always does.
20 years in the industry and this bitch still can't write.

>faggot on Yea Forums trying to give a lecture on what normal people are like
lol

>Okada fan trying to give a lecture on what normal people are like

Attached: 1562415870479.jpg (2193x2617, 197K)

>kidnap teacher and hold him hostage
>their list of demands: repeal prez's expulsion, and lift restriction on access to penises
They shown to all their classmates that the lit club is more like the LIT club

you're also a faggot on Yea Forums, faggot, so what are you trying to say?