Infinite Jest

I am fifty pages into the book. So far I am really enjoying it. What do you think of this baby-sized book?

Attached: 1557343711590.jpg (3460x3770, 1.46M)

Remember to sage and hide cumbrains.

Attached: D_C6pJ-X4AAQXd3.jpg (850x1200, 194K)

BASED

nofap

What if I cum once per week? I know temptation and all, but why not simply moderation?

I'm a slave to sexual distraction when I don't cum tho. havent jizzed in a week and I was picturing fucking every decent girl at the grocery store today, staring waaay too long. but when I do my morning jizz sesh I could care less about thots

the pic that saved Yea Forums but doomed nofappers.
based but bluepilled

The point in wanting to fuck women is to actually try to fuck them. Like, it's your body trying to give you motivation to procreate. Or at least you could canalize that energy into other things, such your writing.

Gotta put in those 90 days

God, I wish that were me.

What happens after 90 days?

Has anyone noticed that the cumbrain spammer never posts in response to overtly homoerotic OPs?

You need to fap regulary if you don't have a GF, i was told this by an urologist.

examples? seethe more, cumbrain. your time is limited

Attached: 1566434207665.jpg (522x351, 16K)

What was the urologist's surname?

Nelson

Do you want to know if he was a jew, he wasn't? you just need to jizz now and then, just don't let it become an addiction.

No joke, a urologist tried to bully me into adult circumcision once to the point that I had to tell him to relax. He was so fucking aggressive about it. Went on a rant about how uncut dicks are gross and unhygienic. And yeah, he was Jewish.

circumcised dick are less sensitive, so he wanted to dislike sex or some shit?

jaw drops

eyes pop out of head

tongue rolls out

HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA!

AWOOGA AWOOGA!

EE-AW EE-AW!

BOIOIOING!

picks up jaw

fixes eyes

rolls up tongue

buries face in ass

BLBLBLBLBL LBLBLBLBLBLBLLB

WHOA MAMA

Attached: B31AC309-9D08-485F-A6DE-00FF79F4A806.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

if you feel like it just quit, nofap is broscience bs just jerk off and stop listening to people on Yea Forums telling you how to get laid or how to live your life in general, this place is a pit full of shit

and yet... I value the thoughts of people here more than anyone I know in real life.

Goldstein.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK

Attached: 1520626073043.jpg (970x545, 50K)

>it's broscience that being hornier makes you want to fuck more than you otherwise would
Are you fucking retarded or something?

Fascinating how much this says about the society we live in...

What does Yea Forums see in this bitch?

Is that pee?

Yeah cause being hornier is exactly what will make you get laid, that's what you were missing in your social skill the whole time: being fuckin horny

im very sorry to hear that, you really need to find some friends my man, its not that hard,
if you're doing nofap to have more focus to develop a skill, know that this kind of stuff will not really influence your ability to be a consistent person, what you need is discipline and discipline is found through habit, start building better habits
the irony and way of thinking on this board is not good at all if you're a lonely person
if you're doing nofap to get laid than know that it will just make you a creep

same

How do you think she comes?

I value your thoughts too, bro. Wanna meet out back behind the 7-11 and jerk each other off? We can get slushies after.

Only question is does she perfectly knows what she is doing? The effect she has...

isnt that guy a pedo?

clitoral stimulation is my guess

Based toon poster

I was hoping this was an actual IJ thread but I guess not

Same. Im interested in if it's worth a read as I love his speech "this is water" and the movie wasn't terrible.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Being horny doesn't magically give you social skills you fucking midwit. Go be stupid somewhere else kike.

yeah i was being sarcastic

whats her name asshole

Yeah no shit, I'm calling you retarded for thinking that's what people think they'll get out of nofap. Nobody thinks being horny magically gives you social skills. If your only way to get off is by talking to girls, you're going to talk to more girls. It's motivation to stop being an autistic loser who never talks to girls. Stop being such an obtuse little kike and use your brain next time you window-licker.

who isn't these days

I do not remember any of this in IJ, guess it is time for a reread.