Is this a good book or just racist garbage?

Is this a good book or just racist garbage?

Attached: 1559133214872.jpg (329x499, 33K)

>racist garbage
It depends on what you mean by that. It's a decent scientific take on the inherent differences between races, though it's not some revolutionary topic. You could easily go to any nonwhite area and the world and just observe, and you would most likely come to the same conclusions drawn in that book.

Depends on what you define as racist.
If you consider an analysis from the evolutionary perspective, backed with statistics, to be racist - then yes it is.
BTW, Plato was already writing about racial differences in the 5th century BC.

Aristotle as well, believed that democracy can only work within a homogeneous society.

Attached: mDFIRDb.jpg (1008x760, 122K)

>Racist Garbage

Good morning Mister Bugman, How’d you sleep?, you fucking faggot

before we have a 250+ post thread arguing about this remember that the APA released a report in its wake with an obligatory denunciation of the alleged 'racism' in it but which still verified all the research in the book as correct

Attached: 1557880836659.png (167x158, 60K)

I don't trust Americans, Jews, or those they sponsor to give unbiased statistics of various races. Black people, on average, are stupid though, yes. Most cultures recognized that on their own. I would suspect data on almost every other non-black race is skewed or fabricated.

IIRC these are biased conclusions, wishful thinking, if you will.

If you're concerned about race bias, just read this instead.

Attached: 10848749.jpg (281x400, 31K)

There is literally one (1) chapter on race. Charles Murray has said that they very badly wanted to avoid the topic, but it was just important to just ignore.

And while since the book's publication much information has come out in support of the hereditarian position, Hernnstein and Murray were themselves unsure of how much the IQ gap was environmental or hereditary. (We are beginning to actually find the genes associated with intelligence now, and surprise surprise, they are more common in some races than others. Not that you ever needed to find the genes to demonstrate causality.)

Whatever it is, it doesn’t change the undeniable fact that niggers are stupid and ruin everything

Blacks are a different subspecies, not even a different race.

Attached: genetic_reality_race.jpg (572x532, 43K)

PCA just looks for variance dude, they're managed to make an "African or not" filter.

>850 individuals
ah yes, 850 out of 7700000000 sure is a good sample!

Look up how Fst works. Autosomal DNA covers the whole genome and one can get an idea of how races relate based on it.
Pretty much every other PCA plot based on autosomal DNA validates this. I can give more, one of which I lost and liked a lot.

that picture is fake and very very wrong and unscientific, i am currently studying human biology and i can assure you that pic related is the only acceptable scientific map of "races"

Attached: world_map_of_y-dna_haplogroups32452.png (3000x1900, 887K)

Y-DNA haplogroups don't even cover most of the genome unlike autosomal DNA, fucking idiot.

Haplogroups aren't races mister biologist.

I mean he wrote the book because he is an old fashioned american conservative who had real problems with the education system treating all students equally when different racial groups require different methods and investment. Its not like he wrote the book to trigger libs (although after years of having accusations thrown at him he has become a hard man). And the twin studies stand for themselves.

reminder that most in ancient american studies consider this to be absolutely anything but the denisovans. race sneaks in from every single crack

Attached: Capture.png (218x158, 29K)

>reverse search
>stephan molyneux, /pol/ archive and some random mongol (finnish) thread
hmmmmmmm

It's from this infograph dum dum

It’s a pretty decent sample size as you can see from the regularity of the graph

fug

Attached: Js7mkld.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

no sorry your viewpoint was debunked

I made these yellow markings in university six years ago and uploaded this picture of them to my now long since zucced far right Tumblr blog, and seeing the picture reposted here blows my mind. I'm practically famous now.

It better be your own book, nigger.

People who annotate library books get the rope.

Think it was some sort of paper handout for a class, or something similar. Wasn't a book if I remember correctly.

PC1 is the very first principle component. It's African's vs Everyone Else. There isn't another way to filter this, it's just how it is, humanity left Africa, went through a bottle neck and became Asians, Europeans, Native Americans etc., whilst Africans stayed. New evidence is that besides the 70,000 years that passed since this happened, there was also introgression from archaic hominid species, Neanderthals into Europeans, Neanderthals and Denisovans into Asians and Pacific islanders, and unknown, very archaic hominids into Africans.
I don't think the time spent apart and the introgression is that significant though in terms of ability, rather I think recent evolution is more important, especially the time since agriculture was developed. Doesn't matter where you go, indigenous groups that haven't experienced substantial agriculture (and the diets that go along with it) do very badly in civilisation.

Attached: FST and kinship.png (1786x4354, 1.57M)

Depends on whether you agree with it or not.