Books on reloading?

I'm looking for this book, but any literature on reloading/casting ammo would be nice.

Attached: bulletcasting.jpg (801x1032, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ceb.ac.in/knowledge-center/E-BOOKS/The Complete Handbook of Sand Casting - C.W. Ammen.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Retard just press r

Modern Reloading by Richard Lee

Also which cartridges are you interested in loading?

Is this poesis or techne

FYI, "bullet casting" refers to pozzed foreskin "docking"

Can you government agents please post more qt feet to probe and disrupt our communities?

Lee's book is p good

Attached: k_shelf.jpg (1500x844, 210K)

why dont you ask /diy/

straight wall master race

Attached: riflesmall.jpg (3333x2225, 710K)

lit doesn't mean "books"

Are you from Michigan or Ohio?

Texas. I know about Ohio's flat-ass landscape and laws, though. 45-70 is just too good though: it can run black powder, the brass lasts forever if you're reloading at trapdoor pressures, and the velocity is very amenable to loading hard cast lead. in other words, it's futureproof and very reloader friendly.

Attached: rifle.jpg (2003x3000, 615K)

t. would much rather reload straight wall than some necked down bullshit that is only going to be inevitably thrown away because of the violent extraction mechanism

Attached: 1538743549219.png (2160x1440, 2.13M)

I'm in Ohio but the hilly part. The straight walled cartridge restrictions suck but I've moved on to flintlock rifles anyway.

If I do go back to cartridge rifles it would be an 1873 Winchester in .44-40 but I don't know if it will fly as straight wall or not.

Attached: 44-40_Winchester_-_3.jpg (2272x1704, 627K)

white women allowing poor foreign women to be modern versions of roman "body slaves" is both myfetish.jpg and a good argument for why women should not allowed to be involved, ever, in any political process

disgusting fucking horrible thing to do, and their little pea brains never think farther than "what???? it's her job." it's like this guy i know, recently he was at mcdonalds and left all his leftovers and waste and shit strewn all over the table. when the guy with him said "dude, are you going to clean that up?" he just went "??? what?? it's their JOB to clean it up... it's some guy's JOB..." how about i stomp your fucking head into the floor you disgusting fucking mischling? is that what this is? we're just living in a big rat race pyramid with a thousand, and you're on level 4 so you can shit downward at everybody who is on level 3? i'll twist your fucking head off you stupid little bitch, i wish i could have been there to slam one of those mcdonalds trays over his little head and kick him in the stomach

anyway, women allowing third world little goblins to come here on boats and toil over their FEET like it's 100BC is so typical of woman consciousness. they need to be kept the fuck away from anything like a ballot box. they're all jezebel and herodias at the end of the day, every woman is just caligula with a cunt.

Thank you, user

but it's their job to massage my feet and clean up after them, they service me and in exchange i pay them, pretty simple

>focusing on weapons of war as a fun game time hobby
>the world is melting down and you are in the cultural epicenter of this observation
>you continue like none of this is true
what exactly do you think makes you a human being rather than an animal?

he's right though, you're just a coward trying to get aggressive on the messenger because you're too afraid of the actual problem

it's their job and there is no accountability for anything else. your job is the only thing that matters in this system.
There is no society.

You are trying to blame that guy for destroying society when its actually YOUR FAULT because you won't fight to defend it in any way and constantly make excuses for yourself.

>hunting rifles are weapons of war

Attached: soyjak.jpg (210x240, 16K)

>hunting rifles are not weapons of war
>the bullets only work on animals

>you buy 'hunting' weapons to fetishize your own weakness and submission and to signal your harmlessness
I would tell you to kill yourself but it's only a matter of time and all you're going to do is sit here spewing your retarded bullshit

Attached: 1567434287785.jpg (210x240, 18K)

>and constantly make excuses for yourself
like he did by making that diary post

fucking clowns in clownworld man

The söi has addled your mind. Anyone with half a brain can tell the difference of the purpose of these two firearms.

Attached: a.jpg (750x500, 86K)

>the bullets only work on animals
>hunting rifles are not weapons of war

>uses a literal leftist gun control meme as his argument
>ITS AN ASSAULT TERROR RIFLE I ONLY USE NICE HUNTING RIFLES THAT WERENT EVEN DESIGNED TO HURT PEOPLE SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO USE THEM ON PEOPLE IN A WAR
holy shit you are one wild and crazy mental defective
I for one, WILL tell you to kill yourself.
do it you fucking animal

>purpose
to shoot a bullet
reddit is somewhere else. go away now.

Are you okay user? Where did I say it was impossible to use them on people in a war?

when you threw a fit over guns being called weapons of war you honest-to-god mental retard

You like to use that word a lot. Why are you so angry user?

>focusing on weapons of war as a fun game time hobby
>the world is melting down and you are in the cultural epicenter of this observation
>you continue like none of this is true
what exactly do you think makes you a human being rather than an animal?

user help me out here please. What exactly do you want me to do about the world melting down?

>>focusing on weapons of war as a fun game time hobby
>>the world is melting down and you are in the cultural epicenter of this observation
>>you continue like none of this is true
>what exactly do you think makes you a human being rather than an animal?

Yeah I handload for firearms as a hobby
>>the world is melting down and you are in the cultural epicenter of this observation
Okay
And? What is it you want me to do?

>I can't think of an ultimate solution instantaneously therefore I should just blindly shit on everything around me and have zero consistency in anything I think or say

answer the question

I have a soul. Animals don't have souls.

you don't have a soul.
why would you think that?
why would that make you human anyway? how do you know what a soul even is?

you're just a fucking bot

It says so in the book of Genesis.

>some one told me and a believed them because I was a child
>now that im grown up and able to find my own reasons, I still don't have a better reason for believing it
you are not human.
you do not have a soul.

I am human and I do have a soul.
I don't know why you have been so mean and hateful here telling me to kill myself.

>>some one told me and a believed them because I was a child
>>now that im grown up and able to find my own reasons, I still don't have a better reason for believing it
>you are not human.
>you do not have a soul.

Are you schizo?

>difference of purpose
They both shoot bullets. and anyone who is deranged enough will take what he can get.

Attached: a51.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>can't even begin to answer any of these very simple questions
>the problem must be that the person reminding you of these questions is mentally ill
>these questions must be mentally ill
>only mentally ill people are self aware

and this is why you will go extinct

>and this is why you will go extinct
Who will go extinct?

>doesn't know who he is

This is the most interesting prompt ITT, likely the board. It was worth emphasizing and too, repetition an excellent cognitive training device. To the best I can surmise, we cannot prescribe what to do during the meltdown, only agree upon the imminent trends. If we say clinging to guns and bibles is inadequate, is not sufficient to survive the meltdown let alone maybe aspire to something beyond subsistence afterwards, what replaces them? What is preferable? Are those ideas so obvious? I can accept that gun culture or fandom is not contributing to a better future, but just to clarify, what clearly is besides the Steppe bandits and Appalachia's hobos?
I do think the direction of this user's question is sound, however. That is what we must face: the meltdown. There is no eschatology we need concern ourselves with because we are thoroughly rightward of the boom timeline. The best we can hazard is everything is dying alongside us, and before us is a great triage. Everything is on fire, what survives is what we decide to save. The Pyramid will bark at the irrationality and illogical natures of some strange coherences and coalitions, but what it sees is a thrashing for buoyancy in the great dissolution, in the Pyramid's flushing of us into their pipelines. Groups that decide to survive will take the future. That's really always been the case and explaining otherwise always makes me uneasy. Sometimes these have the wind at their backs, while other times its more capricious and strange. Perhaps America's future is with Mestizo construction and automotive workers wedding off-the-boat Africans and signing their children off to a nationalized school for cybernetic syntheticization that better administers the Middle Kingdom's North American investments. Or perhaps a hen party will import ebola in their loins and wipe out the English-speaking world in an eternally funny flourish. Or maybe all the lies will one day come crashing down such that we cannot even fathom the crater or pit outside our doorstep, or else the technicals and billowing black flags and men shrouded like sable mummies, zealous eyes between life and death, bringing history to that doorstep, even though it was supposed to be so very far away, all the television and phone and tablet and desktop screens confirming that war was so far away and our own strengths so great and preponderant that we could just flit and fap about and dial modernity's experiment in whichever carbo-psycho-sexual pranceabout our fanfaredom felt trendy enough for showering with yaases and ironies that were leading somewhere, just another level up in the party. But now they're here, the fulcra, the levers, prying history to a new path perhaps, or else were all caught up in something much greater and larger and our subsequent beheadings joins us to a populous fraternity throughout human history. Our formulations barely matter.
Whatever your group, go with God.

Yeah I do. I'm some idiot conversing with a schizo on labor day morning.

your grasp of language is so poor and your contributions to this board so churlish, i can only hazard that you are a complete wreck of a human being, perhaps even being literally paid to shit upon a social space where real people come to chat. but woe be to them when your type is about! what tricks you have in store for them! i shall pray tonight and journey into hurricane dorian and press the almighties there for a favor, that somehow you may be find yourself at the Bezosian mercies of redlining warehouse robots run well past their constraints because a new model is coming soon anyways and why not burn out these things, we have 10,000 of them and they're all obsolete in three months anyways. yes, i think dropping you into one of those funny caged pits and watching your bravery and courage display itself for the highly documented record. I'd insist upon serveral aerial drones to fixate upon your grimaces of terror, your abjection, your blithering departure from civilized being and reduced to a scampering rodent. Oh, i should spill a drink or two on the replays of your first head injury! what a loss! I shall never fail to toast your voyage to hellfire and pray you find it soon, you loathsome miscreant

you created this insane drama in your head because you're too fucking retarded to understand the most basic concepts, for example, that weapons are made for war.

of course you have no literary point to make, there isn't a literary accident that's flickered through your empty skull. what a waste! what offense that you shamble on with these certainties spiking your dullard mischief into a tussle where you are actually squaring against something real and important and not simply being a fucking piece of shit so far outside of the forms of discussing literature on a literary laetitian FAQ that you are "not even wrong." god damn, i pray your a bot, but i know there are too many that were conceived in a biological miracle but have become completely programmed meat robots. and how do you rise above this? how do you confront this? how do you live a life where you fight against this doom? what is at stake for you, pedant?

My guns aren't doing a good job at being weapons of war. They must be faulty seeing as they mostly just kill squirrels.

Should I return them for a refund?

gun culture and traditional philosophy are important to survival but only in the context of purpose.
Purpose is simply a product of intelligence - of discerning. Sorting and re-sorting as more possibilities of truth are revealed.

Those who will not discern, who do not rack their minds and quantify themselves, those who will not question, are agents of oblivion that know only the void, and project only the void.

your gun is doing its purpose. it's existing and waiting for war.

the fault is in your will, and yes, you should return for a refund.
eat the bullet.

>certainties
if you have no certainty, if you cannot judge without hesitation, you are not alive.
if you aren't sure about weapons being created for war as a product of war, you shouldn't be certain that any of the words you just said maintain a consistent meaning from the moment you thought them to the moment you said them and therefore shouldn't have said anything at all

lay off the cocaine

no one gives a shit about your Cicero's orations against the anti-gun lobby, you salinated neghole. you are so fucking boring. you make guns boring by talking about them. the other anons point stands that gun-no gun diad banter is beyond pointless and completely self-serving. but the gun is hardly the device to win the future. our time is the best you can get from the gun. if there is a better path, if we are to improve our lot, if we are to find the path, guns are about as important as shoes but no one is conflating themselves by their impressively rugged boots, nor thinking, well so long as i have my shoe collection, my future is secure. basically every poster in this thread, until they demonstrate otherwise, is as a caricature of vanity and no better than an e-thot in harping and hyping rather than contributing, rather than pushing back against the entropy, against the tidal idiocy, against the fecund rapaciousness. the talismans we need for the future are not guns but the books of peoples older than us who have endured more turmoil and torment. dwell in your rumpus room's militaria, sure, but dwell too in the dead peoples because we shall be joining them soon.

gun culture and traditional philosophy are important to survival but only in the context of purpose.
Purpose is simply a product of intelligence - of discerning. Sorting and re-sorting as more possibilities of truth are revealed.
Those who will not discern, who do not rack their minds and quantify themselves, those who will not question, are agents of oblivion that know only the void, and project only the void

if you have no certainty, if you cannot judge without hesitation, you are not alive.
if you aren't sure about weapons being created for war as a product of war, you shouldn't be certain that any of the words you just said maintain a consistent meaning from the moment you thought them to the moment you said them and therefore shouldn't have said anything at all

lay off the cocaine

If you ever read one casting book in your life, make it The Complete Book of Sand Casting by Ammen:
ceb.ac.in/knowledge-center/E-BOOKS/The Complete Handbook of Sand Casting - C.W. Ammen.pdf

At least you spared no effort in copying and pasting your sage words. Vishnu, almighty. Is that all your script authorizes you to say?