Why no PES threads? I see some FIFA threads some times, but no PES one...

Why no PES threads? I see some FIFA threads some times, but no PES one, I dropped FIFA this year to find this hidden diamond, 2019 its a literal football simulator, nowhere close to anything football games produced, still has some problems, but really, it literally copies a football match like no other

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 37K)

shut the fuck up favela monkey

FIFA threads stay here, why PES has to go to Yea Forums my monkey friend

I play on mobile. Shit's fun. Online is laggy af on mobile but vz COM is fun

17>16>18>19

>I play on mobile
cringe

because it's shit

Who the fuck sits down and plays in front of the TV? What are you, 12yo? No one has that kind of time

20 something boomer who still plays fifa 05 here.
Working my way to getting the magpies up into the PL right now.
Any ps2 pes worth a cop or should i get another fifa game?

Yuros hate it because lost the UEFA CL license against FIFA, also KONAMI focus too much on online considering that since PES14 BL and ML have been practically the same shit, at least you can pacth it with any league

PES 06 is the best

>hidden diamond
I'm sorry but PES has been better than FIFA since International Superstar Soccer Pro Evolution back on the PS2. Better late than never though huebro.

CL has nothing to do it with, the rise of Ultimate Team and the lack of licenses for basic things like EPL is what hurts PES
That and a poor start to last gen consoles means it's been playing catchup since. They lost UCL after they already lost a large part of the market

FIFA is for people who doesn't know how to play football videogames.

Been playing Fifa from 2005-2019. Purchased PES this year because was sick of FIFA's broken mechanics. Started playing PES and loved it for the first two weeks. I play only manager mode on PES. Like I said it was great at first, much better ball physics than FIFA and much more realistic in that regard however I started to realise that all the goals I was conceding in manager mode were from low crosses. This, along with the poor transfer system were a 38 year old xavi Hernandez cost as much as Leroy sane killed the manager mode experience for me. But yeah, if they fixed those two things and had the licenses I would never touch Fifa again. But because they havnt I am back to Fifa ultimate team where i at least have a sick team with Ronaldinho, Neymar, toty Marcelo and toty VVD.

W I N N I N' E L E V E N N I N E

they fixed the low cross thing with the first patch.
hasn't been an issue for 3 months now.

shit was bad, you're right.
licenses never were a problem to me thanks to the community patches.

i only play ML offline. shit's cash.

Every PES always has one or more exploitable, unstoppable cheese tactics, sadly. I gave up on it when '16 came out for current gen and all the cheap little shitty things like catchup bug and co that had been blamed on the limitations of "old code for old hardware limitations" were still there. Shame because the actual gameplay is generally so much better than FIFA.

>pes16
Yeah, it had too many goals for my taste. I mean, one match ended 6-8

Normies only care about the licenses

>fifa 05
Based.