Any musicians with possible future political careers?

Any musicians with possible future political careers?

Attached: billy.jpg (1040x950, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gaffa.org/cloud/subjects/feminism.html
theguardian.com/music/shortcuts/2016/nov/29/theresa-may-kate-bush-biggest-fan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me
i want to become a huge controversial artist like kanye and become president for the meme

Corgan is literally a Trump supporter, he wouldn't give a fuck about this comparison

Billy would look pretty cool if he suddenly started going around with a Donald Trump wig, would make him look very presidential

I hoped it was Darcy that was quoted, but no it was fucking David Pajo from Slint.

"On February 12, 2015, Pajo attempted suicide after posting a lengthy suicide note on his personal blog. He survived this attempt after EMS members were able to rescue him."

that explains this image
>there's no brakes

Attached: billy corgan rides a rollercoaster.jpg (745x478, 167K)

this. also I'd vote for him and then he would sign an executive order to take the name 'The Presidents Of The United States Of America' and give it to The Smashing Pumpkins and go on tour with Trump replacing Iha

>the right has Billy, Moz, Kate Bush, Josh Homme
>leftists still claim there's no good right wing music
You can keep fucking Idles.

Kate is right wing?

based also give me your rare hommes

Attached: 20181101_021926.jpg (592x596, 155K)

>lizard alien tier conspiracy theorist
>only on immigration
>upper class moderate tory
>libertarian
Stretches

Are we show Josh isn't David Lynch's son?

Attached: MV5BMTQ1MTY2MTY2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg1ODYwNA@@._V1_.jpg (823x1024, 347K)

Kind of, she just has some un PC quotes regarding feminism and said she supported Theresa May.

>Do you consider yourself a feminist?

>I really react to that word, and I think probably the majority of women - but I don't know - would feel the same. Feminist is one of those words. When you hear ``feminist'' you go ``"ummgh!'' It's a ``concept'' You get all these terrible images - like women with hairy legs and big muscles. And I mean you just think of butch lesbians. I think the media's been playing around with it, but I also think there are an awful lot of groups that basically don't like men, and they tend to get quite a lot of publicity. And they are terribly aggressive and quite illogical: ``What have we got men for!'' I think a lot of women feel very confused by the whole thing - I know I do - where you've just got to get in there - that's the thing - and work!

>There are a lot of women who - obviously - want the same opportunities, who don't want doors shut in their faces. But you know we should help each other, for God's sake, we shouldn't be fighting against each other. We should be working to help each other. And men have to be educated as much as women do. We have both been really conditioned. Okay, we are different, we have to recognise that, but we should be able to work together and help each other, and I think we can. We are all sort of sitting here feeling confused, both the women and the men! Or alternatively, the men are out there being chauvinist pigs and the women are out there being feminists. But there's a lot in the middle, a hodge-podge of people, just trying to adjust.
gaffa.org/cloud/subjects/feminism.html

theguardian.com/music/shortcuts/2016/nov/29/theresa-may-kate-bush-biggest-fan

she's not a tory and she's not really political but she has expressed a nebulous kind of appreciation for thatcher and theresa may as examples of women in power

Attached: kb.jpg (634x500, 126K)

Also Dave Mustaine and Aphex Twin

Well that's good to hear then. I could see why people think that though. If I had to guess she'd be a moderate.

Interesting thanks for sharing. Even another older supposedly left-wing musician like Patti Smith gave the all-lives matter response to feminism: "I have a son and a daughter, people always talk to me about feminism and women's rights, but I have a son too - I believe in human rights."

Kate always seemed to come off as apolitical or politically naive to me. The complete non-scandal over her voting for May kind of confirms that, as the whole outrage was really people reaching at straws. I get the feeling she's very pro-life, however, going off some of the very romanticized lyricism about maternity on The Kick Inside, etc.

Libertarian is certainly more right leaning than left

I would unironically vote for Billy if he ran for prez

Kate Bush is pro-refugee. She's a lefty.

tbf the modern left would probably call all of them far-right fascists. I guess they already did with Morissey.

david pajo listens to grand belial's key, he doesn't strike me as a SJW. incidentally i do think billy corgan's personality is quite similar to trump's.

Pajo ruined ZWAN. He should feel guilty.

Who fucking cares what artists believe in politically?

Richard is right wing?

it's incredible that you were triggered enough by the comments to make this thread. just some more off-topic bait from r/thedonald
>Corgan is literally a Trump supporter, he wouldn't give a fuck about this comparison
your point being what, stupid? maybe the ex-bandmate said it because they genuinely think it's a true and meaningful comparison. as opposed to something to needle someone with

billy actually does remind me of trump though, in a very basic way. he seems high on an upper, delusional and manic. then there are other times when he's really, really lethargic and tired and neutral about everything. i would guess that's the time when they're coming off the speed and need another pump to wake back up

he's just making things up. you'll notice he hasn't provided any evidence/quotes/memes

>...slint NO!

+ Webern, Stravinsky, Debussy, Schoenberg, Enescu.

Comparing someone to Trump is 100% not a compliment. I'd be fucking insulted.

FUCK YOU BABAK

daily reminder that trump was completely unknown to the world and never hung around politicians especially the democrats for 40+ years. nobody ever heard about this nazi hitler king before 2016. im a leftist and im woke.

Attached: 1523334354496.jpg (2092x3000, 555K)

He was never an admirable figure. He was an obnoxious tv blowhard and landlord. Cool.

>david pajo listens to grand belial's key, he doesn't strike me as a SJW. incidentally i do think billy corgan's personality is quite similar to trump's.
Absolutely, Billy and Trump seem very similar when it comes to being unable to tolerate criticism. Haha, I completely forgot about Grand Belial's Key, probably because leftist BM is so prevalent in the USA and NSBM is usually a Euro thing. Yeah, I looked at Pajo's blog, he was listening to Hate Forest and Burzum too. So probably not a SJW.