Based melon puts yet another "centrist" faggot in his place

based melon puts yet another "centrist" faggot in his place

Attached: 6431354.png (640x911, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ycxzo-CTQpY
youtube.com/watch?v=-KFzfK94i2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is hilarious how anthony cannot have a discussion with someone without resorting to an ad hom

I unironically hope Fagtano suffers a career ending and potentially life threatening injury

>wash your smelly hat tim
how do people take this fucking man child seriously

hi tim

anthony "incel punisher" fantano

sup anthony

Actual fucking children arguing on Twitter.

>there is no such thing as race
>so then there's no such thing as white privilege?
>NOOOOO, SHUT UP, WASH YOUR HAT!!

>

Attached: 1555722254300.jpg (773x731, 110K)

imagine trying to spin centrism as a bad thing

regardless of political views he comes off as a smug faggot

>no u

>no u

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same ducking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split into and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and it support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

faggot

This

fantano is a centrist himself
centrism are the biggest loosers, they are like loners, they attack even themselves and are only aware of other centrists

i hate fagtano but hes right, tims a fuckin retard

>false equivalence
Is their a more reddit term in existence. Postmodernism was a mistake, deconstructionism was a mistake, every generation post-WW2 was a mistake

>87326418(You)
epic strawman

based asp

>Is there a more reddit term in existence
Socioeconomic factors

This Tim guy was being sarcastic, right? Is this seriously what he thinks white privilege means?

Fantano really needs to just stay in his lane. He's a fucking obese manchild who spends his days whining on Twitter.

also Tim Pool is stupid. he just capitalizes on Yea Forums /pol/ News & Memes and pretends like he's (still) a liberal when he's not. He's not even centrist at this point. Like do your thing but don't be a fucking phony.

Attached: 1554590013520.jpg (259x548, 145K)

He’s retarded beyond all common sense. If anything blacks have the system stacked in their favor nowadays but their own innate hatred of success and society causes the majority of them to fail at every turn. The black community and it’s embrace of criminality and anti societal behavior is much more to blame for their collective failures than any systematic inequalities.

tim is an absoulte retard, pretty sure he was serious here

you're retarded and should take your own advice. Drink bleach.

I'd rather his manchild fandom have some shame and grow up and out of this embarrassing phase they insist on burdening us with.

he's being serious. no doubt.

>mfw all this woke pandering and most of his vids still don't break 100,000 views
DEAD career lol

Attached: 1496250063144.jpg (1280x720, 589K)

>UR RACIST!
>NO U!!
>implying racism is necessarily a bad thing

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

Is that the guy who cried because of some nigger beats the other day?

Attached: adsdasad.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>Wash your smelly-ass hat, Tim
yeah, and lose some fucking weight Anthony, the vegan who eats carbs all day

Attached: 1492918403611.png (1235x643, 565K)

pussy bitch fantano is too scared to take on the big Tim

Attached: MV5BMjEzMTMzOTQ4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ0MjMxNjE@._V1_.jpg (1482x2048, 1.4M)

Why is Fantano so proud of realizing the difference between supremacy and privilege? A child could do so.

you'd think he'd own multiple hats desu

lmao sick paragraph you mad little bitch

pretentious melon

I think he's one of those internet journalists who are plugged in 24/7, with sleep being the only respite. I doubt he has good hygiene.

Remember when Michael Gira made fun of Fantano after he gave TBK a 10.

Anthony Fantano is the worst thing to ever happen to Yea Forums.

I mean Fantano is right, but he's still insufferable and a bad music reviewer. Fuck off with your off topic post.

where? I dont remember

Attached: Reminderrr.png (1742x1192, 2.22M)

HOLY FUCKING CRINGE
who the fuck still makes this kind of "antisjw" clickbait meme garbage

Attached: tim.jpg (1343x843, 591K)

Pan a cute.

Attached: tumblr_oobjdixyqU1vft1mxo1_1280.png (716x1273, 166K)

someone should add tim pool desu

Why are you on a channel you dislike?

hopefully

Attached: intellectual-powerhouse-of-our-generation.png (501x480, 166K)

why are you replying to a post you dont like

Why are you?

lmao

Holy fuck this Tim Pool guy is disgusting. As if simply recognizing the reality that white people are privileged is somehow racist. Facts dont care about your feelings you dumbass white bitch

white privilege is fake and racism is perfectly natural

*wipes tangy mayonnaise on this post*

Razör's main flaw is his abuse of the thesaurus, but that's part of his schtick.
not even Black Pigeon Speaks is this clickbait-y
based

>always complains about muh pseudo-intellectuals
>never gives names of legitimate intellectuals
It must feel awful to be so brain damaged :(

And black are priviliged in Africa
And asian are priviliged in Asia
What's the problem?
Schizophrenia and self hating as his finest in the West as usual.

if you look up to "intellectuals" you are a cuck

>redlettermedia
why are they in there, they are just two city jocks that talk about movies while drinking beer

Why don't you just stop going to white countries?

How about recognizing jewish privilege rabbi? Oh wait no I forgot about the 6 jllion, how silly of me. Fuck off and die

>two city jocks
They both look like fags who got picked on in highschool.

I think that 'white privilege' obviously exists, but what's the point of droning about it? The people that complain about it, what do they want to accomplish?

is it summer yet?

English is my 2nd language, thought jock could just be used as 'random guy', didn't know it had connotations of being athletic or whatever

tyty

>NOOO STOP SEARCHING OUT THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS
>WE THINK FOR YOU
cringe and toecurling

Attached: 1547844018787.jpg (1024x744, 57K)

how is not everyone bored with this shit at this point

>DON'T THINK, READ! LISTEN!

Attached: 1540062771697.png (796x434, 143K)

I swear half the board drools over fantano's dick.

>Listening to opinions from e celebs
Its like you want people to call you a cock guzzling redditor (If you aren't already one)

Atheism leads to idol worship and homosexualism.

10/10 bait

hes right tho

s e e t h i n g

i think that picture is meme itself

the death of social media will truly be a new enlightenment

>Yea Forums - Music

>thinking that music or other forms of art are exempt from cultural and political discourse

Attached: 1546610233192.jpg (776x602, 46K)

Attached: 234567890876543.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)

Contra isn't an pseudo-intellectual

Anthony isn't music. He's a critic.

Attached: 1552660396958.png (1063x986, 800K)

“trump’s administration is handling it poorly”

Attached: 1495500141089.png (395x401, 68K)

wow peterson used to be a quite handsome bloke

You're right, he's a mentally ill tranny. I saw a small clip from one of his videos where he claimed that "special snowflake" is a derogatory term made up for trannies when it's been around for decades as an insult for somebody who's stuck so far up their own ass.

>tfw come from poor white family
>tfw unemployed but actively seeking out employment
>tfw when "white privilege" never helped me or my white family not be poor or powerful
>tfw "white privilege" is confused for luck or being born into a rich powerful family

Do people actually believe white privilege is a real thing?

anyone who donates to this people has to be gassed

shut the fuck up retard
white privilege doesnt mean you cant have a shit life or that a black person cant have a great life

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same ducking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split into and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and it support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

Affirmative action is shutting you out of society.

Good goy, blame the white man, not the (((corporations)))

weinstein is based

literally its all because of statistics

have sex

Listen up you pigshit nigger pack animal you deserved to be glassed in the middle east along with your other paki buddies. Do yourself a favor and fuck niggers you smelly fucking north american pavement ape. You and all the other niggers deserve to be strapped to a ship and be sent in one direction. FUCK NIGGERS. FUCK FAGGOTS TOO

Attached: 1543349694883.jpg (501x515, 50K)

you have to be somewhat good looking, rich, and pasty white to have the privilege,.

well, upper-middle class too, if your ugly,white and poor, you might as well be black.

If you told me in 2010 that Tim Pool was a centrist I would have laughed in your face, what a fucking timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=Ycxzo-CTQpY

this wasn't even two years ago and fantano was like a typical retard twitter centrist bouncing his dumb ideas off of retarded centrist adam22 (adam22's dad literally worked for bill clinton)

>knowing Tim Pool in 2010

>adam22's dad literally worked for bill clinton
holy shit i didn't know that

well both adam22 and bill clinton are rapists so it makes sense

How do people take Tim Pool seriously?

because he keeps the hat on

jesus christ

>what is occupy wallstreet

You were either too young or only get your news from the Joe Rogan Podcast

>what is occupy wallstreet

wholly ineffectual

>I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers
is that you mel?

Don't know who the guy on the top left is but that's one hell of a Bobby Charlton he's sporting

There are three definitions of superior...
Higher in rank, status or quality.

Superior as in white supremacism is in quality.
Superior as in white privilege is in status.

What a silly thing to confuse...

Meant for

if I take it off, will he die?

I followed Occupy Wall Street at the time. Don't remember hearing anything about a Tim Pool.

surprisingly not

youtube.com/watch?v=-KFzfK94i2I

Attached: t2e.jpg (3088x2320, 1.07M)

lol
the girl screaming into megaphone is based as fuck

>I wear the hat so people don't recognize me

Attached: 14251l0.jpg (416x304, 15K)

>unironically defending the honkler meme
how out of touch does he have to be to not realize its obvious /pol/tard and hydefag shit

What do they think they're dong with all of these dumbass debates? It's not accomplishing anything and is just childish bickering when it comes down to it. It's not like they're changing peoples minds, I've watched shit like this before and thought that both sides were cringy faggots.

YER FUCKING A WHITE MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epic prehistoric meme mr boomer

The Joker doesn't need defending, he's not even in the deck.

Attached: 1553683976661.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

lol

I was posting this cheeky honker before he got mainstream memed. Just look at him GO!!!

Attached: 154as288367110.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

I will S when he kicks the bucket

Oh yeah. Histrionic personality disorder is soooo based.

Tim is based and solid listen to at work kino