Goddammit I cannot wait to move out

Goddammit I cannot wait to move out

>21, m
>live with my mom and my 15 year old brother
>taking four classes plus volunteering at different organizations.
>can't fucking wait to move out, but I'm waiting till this semester of school is over.
>mom constantly yells at me to clean up my shit
>probably should tbh but I'm so angry about her yelling that I don't out of spite.
>applying for jobs here and there, not much luck, but I'm trying.
>meanwhile I'm trapped here with my banshee mom

3 more months...fuck

Attached: 1506833445648.jpg (544x544, 104K)

Good luck to you user, moving out is great!

Berserk Gorilla...
Nice

Maybe clean up after yourself?

Good luck to you OP, I definitely feel for you. Just remember how much better off you'll be once you're free and able to be a real adult and human being. The struggle is worth it.

Attached: KIRD APE.jpg (672x936, 251K)

Just clean up after yourself. If you have a roommate you anyway have to learn it.

No shit sherlock. My plan is to wait until the semester ends then live in a truck so I don't have to clean up.

>M-my mother says to clean up after myself, and I always obey mother, because she is always right and if she's angry, then it's because I did something wrong.
Sooo, how many years have you been living with your mother still as an adult, user?

Your mom probably won't yell if there is no shit to clean from you

Manchild the thread

You never lived with a roommate or girlfriend? Nobody likes to clean someone else shit

laconic if.

I'm hoping not to need one. My town is too expensive to not have a roommate so I'm probably just gonna camp in a park or smth.

post mommy pics plz

and she also won't yell if I move out. checkmate atheists.

How fucking lazy. In your job interviews employers can smell lazy fuckers from a mile away. Even if you get hired you will fuck that up also because you cant respect authority figures, boundaries, and rules. You're already fucked and you haven't even started.

That's no long-term solution. You have to shower, cook, you need an address for post, you need an address for your work/health insurance/taxes/letters, you need money for food, you have to wash your clothes, in winter it will be too cold for camping. You're still half adult.

In the past if someone starts yelling at me I just pretend to be suicidal so that they feel sorry for me.

If you're living alone you still have to clean your shit. Checkmate

In the winter, it's 80 degrees. In the summer it's 100. I'll die.

And since when do I need to wash my clothes or clean?

I suppose I can just put a fake address.

no you don't. ever seen hoarders?

>temprary emplyment ran out
>mother yells at me, threatens not to feed me
>scrape by for last 3 weeks
>treated myself to a medium quality pizza a day for 3 days
>"r u not tired of pizza yet?" i could hear some whore say
>no - its tasty pizza and its only 3 days
i dont much regret pizza. Still looking for a job that pays well and isnt sales. Not too much luck. Need money for improving my qualifications.
I dont like working

You sound like a faggot

>be OP
>be working ass off in classes to become a productive adult, better myself and become successful in life
>always studying, always working or volunteering
>own mother can't understand this, nags and yells about a fucking food wrapper I left on a counter somewhere instead of just picking it up herself while I try my hardest to succeed at life (unlike her)
>probably expects me to pick up after her when she becomes old and invalid
>getting worse as time goes on
>fuck it
We're sorry this is so hard for you to grasp, user.

why the fuck would I take care of my mom when she's old?

> *Hurr durr* i'm op and I will never wash my clothes or clean my shit up. So I will live in a giant trash trailer my whole life and never changing my clothes.

You're still a child

and that's literally my internal monologue, i'm gonna need you to explain it to me because I don't see any problems with what you said.

Tons of people do that. They're called trailer parks.

Just in USA

yeah and I live in the US.

You're a faggot

Dubs confirm

OP here.

If one motherfucker in this thread can give me a reason why I should clean my room that's not to please others (which I don't give a shit about) or for hygienic reasons (which I also don't give a shit about) I will clean my room right fucking now.

Attached: Garth indignant.png (566x579, 294K)

Eat your tendies and STFU faggot

Larping....the post.

I feel sorry for your mother

Okay true. I'll probably use a laundromat. cheap af.

Lazy niggeriswhat you are

Wake up, feel like shit. I should take meds.

Hour late, still feel like shit, oh ya forgot meds...

2 hours later, still feel like shit.. wtfff... Remember meds...

>since when do I eed to wash my clothes or clean?
>put up a fake address.

Seriously? I hope you're joking. If not you're gonna be homeless pretty quick.
Of course you gotta be clean with clean clothes. McDonald's ain't gonna even hire you if you're not.
And a fake address is just stupid. That shit ain't gonna work either. Just man up, deal with your mom for just a little longer, save your goddamn money and get a roommate. Everybody has done it. Now quit your bitching and get it done!

i don't

Because it's your mom's place. I hated the argument when I was younger but if you own an own place you will understand that it's your place and you can tell people what to do at your place.

You're seriously whait's wrong with your ggeneration. Self entitled little asshole.
Life is gonna kick your ass REAL quick.

Honestly I'm just frustrated that I was born into this stupid society and expected to participate.

I'm too much of a fucking bitch to kill myself and I'm also too much of a fucking bitch to live normally.

I'm just a lazy motherfucker.

He wants to live in a trailer park like white trash. He is retarded.

What's honestly wrong with living in a trailer park?

Someone who never tries can't fail. But you cant succeed too

Nothing. It's cheap and no niggers.

At least you admit it.
Just stay in school and get a degree. You'll be fine.You're just 21.Things will make more sense later.