Am on amphetamines atm need some wacky topics to talk about

Am on amphetamines atm need some wacky topics to talk about

Attached: balls saggin.jpg (225x225, 6K)

First of all despite being the prescription for people with attention deficit disorders I still rather not become dependenant so I havent. Second of all try cutting the negativity out of your life and in your own way loving another person thats what Im trying to do

Attached: toniclarke.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Linus no

Cool, I always thought you were a shill and don't know wtf you are talking about in many cases, Linus.

How does your wife feel about it?

Im happy with my life i just wanted to have a fun night by myself by saving some of my script and going on an all night internet binge. i only do this everyonce in a while. But still thx for the very kind woods and i wish you the best user

Attached: limus.jpg (464x524, 23K)

linus is on amps all the time. look at his face. that is the face of a amphetamine junkie.

shut up linus

Is it li-nex or le-nix?

A middle-aged Linus, let's call him Minus.

Have you ever taken a shit pajeet-style?
Life altering shit my dude.

This post brought to you by squarespace or Postmates

No how is that done im curious

You should be watching a documentary about sloths or organizing your room/apartment/house. Do 7 hour research session on something you enjoy. You’re doing this all wrong

Lift up toilet seat
Take off pants
Squat on rim of toilet bowl
Let the Raj rapids flow
Way more satisfying than regular shit.

Attached: F57882338FEB49FBB7EDD41C5C3C397B.gif (362x270, 1.91M)

you just squat down and shit with your ass cheeks basically resting on the back of your ankles, it naturally spreads the anal cavity and provides a straighter passage for the shit to travel, something that is usually hindered while sitting on a toilet

Whenever I take my prescribed amphetamines I just become really talkative and annoy the shit out of everyone.
But I love it, for about 8 hours.

that what i normally do. tonight i wanna try something new.

Try getting into something new. Join a BDSM community and talk with the members.

Attached: NormalAppImage(11).png (576x342, 82K)