Alright Yea Forums, let's get serious.
I want to meet women, what do?
>hard mode
>no tinder
>no match dot com
>no okcupid
>no pof
>no other site from this scummy jewish company

Attached: istockphoto-488156711-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 291K)

Bump?

Go out in public
Attitude
Be not super ugly
Shit is cash

>Go out in public
Done
>Attitude
???
>Be not super ugly
Done
>Shit is cash
How to attitude?

Find a sense of humor and make girls smile by making them feel attractive, find confidence because women are naturally attracted to confidence

>Find a sense of humor and make girls smile by making them feel attractive
Can do
>find confidence because women are naturally attracted to confidence
Bingo!
How to confidence?

Look up Dan bacon on YouTube
Your welcome OP
Good luck on your journey

Us oldfags remember a time before the internet, when you actually had to approach girls you found attractive out in public.

It's actually fairly easy. See girl. Make eye contact (don't stare, just keep glancing until she catches you). Hold contact for a second or so and smile politely (nothing creepy or overtly sexual). If she smiles back, approach. Otherwise, check to see if she continues to glance at you. If so, read expression, if not hostile or creeped out, approach.

After approaching, say hi. Introduce yourself, comment on something she's doing/wearing, or the situation at hand. Keep it social and non sexual. Slowly introduce questions about her, get her taking about herself. Compliment when applicable. Keep comments about yourself strictly in relation to her answers, try not to outright brag. After you find some common ground, ask for contact info and permission to follow up.

"Hi, I'm user. Those shoes are dope. The color really suits you."
Her response.
"cool. So, what brought you to (location)?"
Answer.
"oh? Are you into (stuff). What's that like? I'd never be able to (whatever). Must be really (whatever)"
Back and forth
"So, hey. I gotta go meet my friends, but I'd love to text you sometime, what's your number. Maybe we can meet up sometime."

I'm sure another talking head with click bait video thumbnails won't help me score

Are there people irl who teach this?
Like dog trainers but for eternal virgins.

Probably, but practice and experience are the best teachers. Go out. Take a shot. Strike out. Learn. Try again. Learn. Try again. Get number, then strike out. Try again, get a little farther. It's a numbers game, in many ways. More at bats is more chances to score, technique comes with practice.

hygiene. confidence. fashion. humor.

Should mention, you're gonna fail a lot. Especially at the beginning. Don't give up, keep plugging away. Try to pick up girls you're not even that interested in, if only for the practice. Eventually you get better and your game works on hotter and more closed girls.

Neither will that negative attitude

>Those shoes are dope
And this is why this user has achieved wizard status

When it's too late to revoke wizard status?

I believe once you’re beyond 35 then you achieve powers beyond normal mortal comprehension. There is no return when this level of knowledge is achieved

Fuck, I'm 39

Attached: 20396416-depressed-businessman-in-suit-executing-with-a-rope-isolated-on-white-background.jpg (1300x866, 95K)

Heh. I'm married to a Japanese girl. I lost my vCard at 15 in the pre internet age. You younguns don't know shit. As evidenced by the whiney "how do I get a girl" threads here daily. I'm trying to give OP some tried and true old school advice. "those shoes are dope" worked in my day, OP can adapt it to whatever shit you faggots say now. That's how examples work, moron.

How old are you now?
I'm op and I'm 39 virgin.

>You younguns don't know shit
Nor, apparently, do you. As demonstrated by your bragging about your marital status and lack of virginity on an anonymous Mongolian nose-flute board

If you're a virgin at 39, I'm gonna assume youre either ugly or completely lacking social skills. If it's the first, get rich. If it's the second, there's still time to learn, but I doubt you'll get it, if you haven't already. It's like learning a new language, much harder as you age.

Best bet? Get rich, or move to a 3rd world country.

Complete lack of social skills, I'm objectively not ugly and kinda handsome (which speaks more for my non existent social skills and total lack of confidence)

Well, there are plenty of YouTube videos on how to project confidence and be more likable. Start there, I guess, and good luck.