Alien Thread

Alien Thread

ITT we post our personal alien encounters or UFO encounters. I’ll start on my next post.

Attached: 4FCD2EAA-0FEB-40C8-9297-751337C707A5.jpg (898x701, 98K)

Cool

You started with a hoax picture. This was debunked 15 years ago.

Am alien once sucked me off behind a Denny’s

faggot

Never seen no alien.....but! My brother and I were walking one night. We live in a rural town in the South East USA. There is very little light pollution and the sky was pretty clear. We were both looking ahead of us when a tiny light streaked across the sky. Looked basically like a shooting star, until it came to a complete stop, bobbled for a few seconds, and then zig-zagged back up into the nights sky. Went from moving at a shooting star pace to a dead stop almost instantly and then hung in the sky before going back upwards in a zig zag pattern. We both saw it and to this day we talk about it sometimes. Was never close enough to see what it was.

>be me

>200ft away from an orange orb when I was 13.

>life ruined, the fear is constant, haunted by flashbacks.

>on my 3rd sucide attempt, currently living back on the land I happened on... maybe 600ft from where it happened for the first time in 20+ years

If they wanted to kill you or hurt you... You'd be dead .. they just said hello. Took a picture national geographic style

>Be 11
>Be in rural town in Northern Germany
>Walk over the meadows on the evening
>Suddenly three "Aliens" appear
>Some drunk chicks in SF cosplay
>Want to "probe" me
>They basically try to rape me
>I'm scared; they can't get me hard
>Seen tits and vags
>Still count this as a win

Nighttime drone tests

Swamp gas trapped in a weather baloon reflecting the light from venus.

Go home son.

That would have been a happier story user, I wouldnt be trying to kill myself when shit gets too real if that was the case

That would be a happier story user, like I'd be trying to off myself when it gets too real if that was the case

Isn’t this from a Marilyn Manson video?

Once I shat and it stinked so bad I am sure it was an alien shit, not mine. Smell was too inhuman and I suspect they must have kidnapped me in the night and shat into my ass

if it's real, I wanna clap dem cheeks. Women are gay. They literally have men in the word. fuck humans are gay. Homosapien. Therefore, the only solution to cure gay is to fuck an alien.

Haha aliens are funny.

I've been fighting cancer since my encounter, super funny, clap cheeks.... fuck you all and I hope you all go through what I am

Almost got abducted in 2014.

Are you suicide bro?

Waiting on more detailed stories

I’m an alien

One time in West Philadelphia (born and raised) on a playground where I spent most of my days. I was chilling out, lax, and relaxing, I'm cool, just shooting some negroes outside of the school.
When a couple of greys, they were up to no good. Started anal-probing in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight, Obama was done, he said "You're moving to the secret testing base known as Area 51."

True story

One time in West Philadelphia (born and raised) on a playground where I spent most of my days. I was chilling out, lax, and relaxing, I'm cool, just shooting some negroes outside of the school.
When a couple of greys, they were up to no good. Started anal-probing in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight, Obama was done, he said "You're moving to the secret testing base known as Area 51."

True story

Similar to OP above me. Laying in bed watching the stars as a kid. Saw what appeared to be a satellite travelling from right to left across the night sky. Again, came to a complete halt, made a zig zag motion and took off at incredible speed into the darkness. Will never forget. Probably around 2003 - 2004.

Here is my story
It happened at the West coast of Sweden a few years ago.
I saw what I thought was a helicopter, maybe 2km out to sea. It was a bright orange/yellow sphere and it didn't make a sound. At first it went pretty slow along the horizon to suddenly turn and go back the way it came but at maybe three times the original speed.
It went back and fourth a couple of times but sped up up at every turn. When it turned for the last time, it came a lot closer to the shore. It was maybe a Km from me when it came to a complete stop. It hovered for a few seconds to suddenly blast of into the sky. Again, no sound and came close to the speed of a fighter jet and made a complete stop. This could not be a helicopter.

Must have been an alien battle cruiser running with its flood lights on.

when I was about 15 I was walking across a drakened golfcourse in Dublin, Ireland around 11pm or so. I look up and see about 20 discs flying over me in a trianngular formation.

They each had lights on the underside, an outer ring, an inner ring and a solid dot of coloured light. The majority of the craft were in a formation like when you rack a pool table except for 2 outliers. These 2 were flying around the main formation, ahead of it, behind it and all around. Moving like a pair of flies circling a light bulb.

They passed directly over my completely silent and carried on. I don't know how low they were but low enough that when further away from me I could see their metallic domes reflecting the starlight / moonlight.

Incredible sight. I have NO idea what they were but I'll never forget seeing them until the day I die.

when I was about 15 I was walking across a drakened golfcourse in Dublin, Ireland around 11pm or so. I look up and see about 20 discs flying over me in a trianngular formation.

They each had lights on the underside, an outer ring, an inner ring and a solid dot of coloured light. The majority of the craft were in a formation like when you rack a pool table except for 2 outliers. These 2 were flying around the main formation, ahead of it, behind it and all around. Moving like a pair of flies circling a light bulb.

They passed directly over my completely silent and carried on. I don't know how low they were but low enough that when further away from me I could see their metallic domes reflecting the starlight / moonlight.

Incredible sight. I have NO idea what they were but I'll never forget seeing them until the day I die.

test test

I once saw something strange & couldn't tell what it was. That's how I know it was an alien spacecraft.
kek

I'm a legal alien

It was a blimp. Ask yourself why an alien spacecraft traveling x number of light years to get here would need lightbulbs glowing outside the craft.