Can we get one of those threads where you get one wish from a genie, but anons find a flaw with it and it backfires??

Can we get one of those threads where you get one wish from a genie, but anons find a flaw with it and it backfires??
I wish i had unlimited access to money.

Attached: Monkey-Paw-.jpg (225x225, 6K)

You can now pull unlimited rolls of pennies from your asshole

All animals except for humans now make the same noise, day and night, which is screaming "NIGGERS" at varying speeds and pitch.

I wish for a trap thread

Attached: 558C4F41-BCB0-4222-81E0-BFC56CFF5C9C.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

I wish full sensory VR was here and mainstream already

Whats this have to do with unlimited access to money?

Im ok with this

It doesnt. Its a wish.

Wish granted. There is a trap thread in Yea Forums. Now go to it

I wish for a turkey sandwich on rye bread with lettuce and mustard.

And! I don’t want any zombie turkey, I don’t want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don’t want any other weird surprises.

Beat me to it kek

The bread is dry

>
Now fuck off

Why would you wish that?

The mustard is generic

Sick minds think alike

It's here and you suddenly become deaf and blind

Bnop

I wish OP was a fag

But you end up married to him.
A beautiful gay couple

well played

Attached: 1523936870684.gif (600x366, 822K)

>I wish i had unlimited access to money.
Granted. It will be in the form of a high-interest credit card with unlimited balance. The entire balance must be paid at the end of the month, otherwise penalties, wage garnishment, and repossessions of your posessions will start occurring

I wish for communism

It's a reverse sandwich. Mustard on the outside, with turkey slices as the bread and a piece of bread in the very inside

To the gulag you go

You're a fucking monster

Granted. You get a one-way ticket to North Korea

After demonstrating their hatred of dindus, society concludes that these animals are too intelligent to be eaten. Vegetarianism is soon enforced by law.

A Scooby Doo thread appears.

You are stricken with the sudden awareness that life itself is a full sensory simulation and always has been. Life continues as normal, but you are now cursed with a haunting new understanding of this world and a constant, unshakeable fear of what sort of nightmare realm this place must be an escape from.

The turkey's a little dry.

You get it.

Attached: drunkmugshot.jpg (426x434, 23K)

>You are stricken with the sudden awareness that life itself is a full sensory simulation and always has been. Life continues as normal, but you are now cursed with a haunting new understanding of this world and a constant, unshakeable fear of what sort of nightmare realm this place must be an escape from.

I legit have this fear. Thanks for reminding me

Attached: 1339953226958.gif (320x192, 666K)