Depression thread. Talk about your problems user

Depression thread. Talk about your problems user.

This is my story:
This month has been rough for me and my family. My SO is so depressed, that working is not happening. Just sleeping and hiding in bedroom. The bills are piling. Unexpected bills devastated our whole income for the month, too. We are pregnant and have a small daughter. Its hard to see, how to still have a will to live if everything looks like shit. Were are living off of noodles and rice for the next week, fortunately our daughter is in daycare almost the whole day, so we won't have to worry about her nutrients. Still, it's disgusting after a while to eat the same over and over.
How do you deal with extremly low times in your life? Did someone lift you up again?
Thanks for reading stranger.
If someone wants to donate a pizza, pls paypal [email protected]
Will timestamp proof.
Have a better day than we are.

Attached: happiness.jpg (943x912, 175K)

I'm really depressed too
This chick I'm banging keeps complaining about some fag who can't even buy her food while I'm trying to bust my load in her
At least the dude is taking care of my daughter so I don't have to deal with it.

Yeah I know you are talking about me. Im not mad. You seem to be fortunate enough to never been affected by depression.

Nobody wanting to talk?

talking makes me depressed

But why? Isnt it a outlet for you?

It makes me depressed FBI and other government officials post shit like this on Yea Forums

What has a simple post about a depression even remotely to do with FBI and goverment?

go away, fbi

Please explain.

Right now I'm definitely going through some shit, honestly. Maybe a bit of mid-life crisis stuff.
For example: Not interested in my career all that much anymore and just want to quit my job and take it easy.
I've actually promised myself that I'd do that in a couple of years, which will give me a nice break. But the issue there is what will I do? Just sit at home doesn't sound fun. Hang out by the pool at my building? Meh, that'll get old pretty fast. Dunno.

Maybe travel? Should help to be in a new environment for some time. We wanted to do that. Unfortunately life fucked us again and our daughter became so sick she almost died. Not much of a holiday left after that.

Same, OP. From a dirt poor family and constantly trying to drag myself out just to get my funds raped by something random. It's an eternal struggle just to survive. I smoke weed when I get really down. It helps in the moment, but doesnt actually cure anything for me.

Unfortunately not legal here exept through docotrs who will rarely give that out and just in extreme situations. Cant afford to try illegally because we want to move the fuck out of our country. Not smokers anyway.

A few years ago my mom died suddenly, a long term relationship ended, and then later I got rejected by who I thought was the one. Went into an extremely low spiral, came very close to killing myself. After a while I started going to therapy and went on meds and things got better. Even with that, I still have lows, especially lately (the 3-year anniversary of my mom’s death is in a week). The bad days aren’t nearly as bad as they used to be, but they’re still there, and probably always will be.

Glad you recovered user. My SO unfortunately has some bad experiences with therapists and refuses to go there.

Also: sorry for your loss.
I know how you feel. Lost a lot of relatives in the past months.

That’s unfortunate. I was very lucky that the first therapist I saw turned out to be amazing, but that’s not everyone’s experience, and not everyone has the time and money to shop around. I hope your SO finds something that helps them.

I do, too. He was standing on a rooftop just a week ago and was contemplating jumping.

Maybe, but I just got back from a trip and had that same feeling while there. Just hanging out pointlessly.

I guess I'm just seeing things as more and more pointless. What do you do in that case? You're career is winding down, you're starting to feel different physically because of your age, and while you keep "on the go" and pursuing your goals, you are pretty much almost there with those too.

I'm just always feeling restless now and just trying to keep busy with my stuff only helps momentarily. I feel like I've lost the vision to just sit and enjoy some quiet time.

Do you have a partner? Or someone you could start a new hobby with?

Yes, I'm married

Maybe you could go out with here and do things that once excited you. Or discover new things. At least for me the fact that I have a partner and family is the last straw for me not to dumb things.

The world as a whole can be depressing.