*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: nufrxs.gif (499x283, 459K)

Good for you.

Who the fuck are you?

Attached: african-american-man-running-away-full-body-si.jpg (957x1300, 125K)

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Ok...now what?

Why would I care?

I've gotten six women pregnant and I have six kids from four different women so I've kind of seen this before.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p03ytcup7i1t6zxzx_500.jpg (480x368, 24K)

In this world you've got to be strong,
You've got to fight to keep your spirit alive

Attached: adsCFdB.jpg (2279x3045, 288K)

I had a bitch actually try this shit on my at a Christmas work party.

A few weeks before I was at a bar after work with some people and I ended up making out with a waitress and bringing her back to my place and having sex with her. Then I broke up with my girlfriend and started having sex with a high school age girl that worked at the same place.

At the party she came up to me when I was about to leave and lied and said I got her pregnant that one night. I knew I didnt get her pregnant because I didnt even come inside of her and I told her that and basically laughed in her face and just left her.

>. I knew I didnt get her pregnant because I didnt even come inside of her

> thinking that keeps you 100% safe

I've got some bad news user...

I'm not saying that she is pregnant or wasn't lying to you but still that's like first-year health class stuff that you should already know.

You mean like if you cum in a girl, and she’s ovulating, there’s about an 8% chance of conception? Only a complete retard gets a girl pregnant by mistake

ok babe, settle down. Look, if its a boy.....we'll name it after me. If its a girl, we'll name her after you.

THAT WAY SHE CAN BE A COCKSUCKING WHORE LIKE HER MOTHER!

Attached: ralphie sopranos.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: mah_nigger_tenor.gif (220x165, 200K)

Attached: giphy.gif (480x271, 1.98M)

"whelp, looks like i can dump buckets in ya till we get it flushed"

R.I.P Ralphie

Chances of me getting her pregnant without cumming inside her are super low. And the chances of her trying to trap me are super high.

She never brought it up again after that night.

kek

Attached: sugarbabey.jpg (183x275, 40K)

>Kick, punch, it's all in the mind!

Eh, he never had the makings of a varsity wiseguy

So no condom then?

Neat.

And im an incel
whats your fucking point?

Attached: 1554257823010.jpg (208x250, 19K)

What is this from?

Kicks in stomach

cool story ho

Attached: Casey-Anthony-Cigar-Smoking.jpg (800x596, 124K)

Already been thru it. Had drunken sex with my neighbor back in high school, got her pregnant. We'd known each other most of our lives and we had most the same classes through out the years, so we figured we'd try out the whole relationship deal. Was pretty nice for awhile. Fell hard for her. She moved in with my family and we started talking getting married after high school graduation. At 5 months she got in a car wreck & had a miscarriage. She went into a deep depression afterwards and we broke up. I've since moved out of state and live on the other side of the country now. We're still friendly on Facebook, etc. But it hurt like he'll going thru that much shit right as I was finishing school.