My manager caught me masturbating in the restroom during break, today. Can I legally be fired over this...

My manager caught me masturbating in the restroom during break, today. Can I legally be fired over this? It's the same as taking a piss, right?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1564494101059.jpg (533x595, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s098fLp0emUF
vocaroo.com/i/s0BbK1PZUHlx
vocaroo.com/i/s0DP4ZQNKslS
vocaroo.com/i/s1r3ylObhTkx
vocaroo.com/i/s1seaSK49dmL
vocaroo.com/i/s1aDICcMEJXR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think you can get fired over something like that.

Get a scummy lawyer and threaten to counter sue for them walking in on you

Yes, you can be fired, and probably will be. No, it's not the same as taking a piss.

The lawyer will cost more than 10 years of Walmart wages.

Lewd conduct. Could be considered sexual harassment as they may say you were hoping someone would walk in.

You're fucked though.

you wasted company dime on fapping yeah its pretty bad lol

Dude I didn't even cum. When he asked me what I was doing, I stopped

Did you google it? Google knows everything.

It was during break

o then u should be ok

You're a fucking loser for even working there. Go cut lawns or wash cars you pathetic fuck.

Lawfag here,

Were you inside a stall? If yes, you got a nice lawsuit on your hands if you can prove he peeked. If you were at the urinal, just deny it.

They can't have cameras in the restroom. However, if he complains and it happens again and it is corroborated, you could get in trouble.

lolol comparing piss to jizz XD

You don't even know what I do dumbass

Probably. Fucking degenerate. Wank off at home instead of your place of work. You probably think import substitution industrialization actually worked lmao

Who sells women's underwear for an ass that huge.

Deny, deny, deny
"I didnt do it. You didnt see me do it. You cant prove nuttin" -Bart Simpson

You work at Walmart. I know you.

You know he's was at a urinal. It's obvious, counselor.

What's my name?

What's really funny is all your coworkers will know after you're gone that you got fired for playing with yourself.

Heisenberg

>if you know my name, get the fuck outta my territory

>vocaroo.com/i/s098fLp0emUF

you should definitely bring that up if it goes to court.

>my manager caught me masturbating
>pic
kek

I've actually fired two people for this very fuckin' reason. One was caught jacking it in a cooler, so obviously fired him for not only wasting company time but for doing it on food products. The second one was in the restroom and he got reported to me by the janitor. Had to let him go.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0BbK1PZUHlx

>bring that up if it goes to court.
Your honor, my intention was too pee, but peeing led to edging - but I NEVER SPILLED THE LIZARD. Case dismissed.

>doing it on food products.
Hey shit for brains. That's a felony that should have been reported to the police. What's your name and store number?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0DP4ZQNKslS

You were shaking off the drips, didn't want piss stains on your pants.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1r3ylObhTkx

Any evidence? Then counter sue for defimation of character and lawyer costs

>vocaroo.com/i/s1seaSK49dmL

He wasn't jizzing ON them. He was jacking off on a wrapped pallet of ice cream gallons, moron. Plus, my discretion to report it or not, so fuck off.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1aDICcMEJXR

How did he jerk off in a freezer? I'm pretty sure you'd get frostbite from that, and that's not the type of bite you'd want on your dick.

Have you ever been outside on a cold day you fucking faggot?

>implying not a wage cuck
It’s so obvious