Thinking of killing myself if I can't land a job. I'm 29 and unemployable, no experience and no high education...

Thinking of killing myself if I can't land a job. I'm 29 and unemployable, no experience and no high education. Employers won't hire boomers like me.

Also, I'm a virgin loser and never had a gf in my 29 pathetic years of existence. I don't want your sympathy, just give me a painless way to kill myself.

Attached: 1562009815080.jpg (1024x768, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

29 years old ain't shit. I'm almost 10 years older than that. Work overnights at Walmart and get some crackhead pussy.

based godsage advice

also let me give you another shread of advice

if the glass seems half empty

pour it in a smaller glass and shut the fuck up

nobody is happy and everyone has to do too much

Attached: 1510975124086.jpg (495x495, 153K)

The way I see it, you're already at rock bottom... Might as well say "fuck it" and do something interesting with your shit life. If I were you (and I was), I would pack my shit and go backpacking across Asia or South America. Who knows, you might actually have some fun... Might even get laid along the way

Jump into a volcano.

>29
>boomer

Pick one.

>go backpacking across Asia or South America
Because OP presumably forgot to mention his bottomless pot of money for travelling.

Takes like 1k to get over there and everything else is cheap.

I don't want to go to that level of losing my v-card to a meth head

I'll try that

I'm too broke to backpack

Good idea, maybe they'll give me a Darwin for that thanks user

Well I'm definitely not a zoomer

Nigga you ain’t a boomer

You don't need money to travel; I've hitchhiked my way across Europe whilst being completely and utterly broke.

The photo is fucked up user, story?

Attached: 1A3C6FC3-010B-4136-B2D8-441226EA0A4D.jpg (529x600, 148K)

Start lifting weights, atleast you will have some fun getting big. Could go on roids at some point if you dont care about living past 40 anyways. Maybe it will even get you laid.

Trains have always been a good way to commit suicide. Just make sure to have your head on the rails, not your neck.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x183, 48K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

It’s never too late to turn your life around and improve your situation. If you kill yourself then you’ll deny yourself the chance to find success.

Right. I've been through this. What I would suggest is don't focus on your own shortcomings but look at other people. When you realise everyone else else in the world is as much of a fucking retard as the next man, you start to think "well I may as well have a crack at that then". I mean, in the UK we've got a PM who acts like he's on day release from a special needs facility. It's given hope to losers everywhere that they can get the top jobs.

get 20 to 30 big apples take out the seeds and eat all the seeds at once take care to chew the all for a good amount of time before you swallow or else you wont die it should be quite painless and quick

Also if you need a job, call the closest psychiatric ward. I work at a psych hospital and men are so in demand at those places.

Honestly dude, why kill yourself over employment? I won't call you dumb because some people don't have family or friends who explain this to them. But there's a very simple clearly defined path to making a decent wage. At 29 you could do adult classes and then pick a random construction skill like fork lift or crane operator or even truck driving. You'll have a middle class wage in under a year man. And if you decide to put in even a slight amount of effort you can go into stem and make bank in like 5. Just wake up and try a little. Or kys doesn't matter to me.

lower your standards, stop being a cumbrain, don't give up looking for a job and learn to be more self sufficient. everybody can at least live a decent live if they put some effort into it (and don't live in sum third world country).

Do this.

Attached: 1562346459948.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

what gun is that? packs a fuckin punch

How has nobody decided to suggest the obviously supreme choice here?

OP - become a serial killer. You'll have something to live for, while taking others down before you inevitably get caught. Hell, maybe you WON'T get caught. Maybe you will find you're actually really good at something.

That whole virgin thing? Not a problem when you can fuck and kill. Hey, forget that - kill THEN fuck, eh? You can have it any way you choose.

Then make it a game and see how good you can be. See if you can beat the high scores.

Seriously, do you know how much people love serial killers? They fascinate so many. Maybe you can wind up with a fanbase if you DO get caught, then you'll have groupies and shit, and they might even make a documentary or movie about you.

Think about it.

Attached: time travelers.jpg (1500x938, 1.6M)

i know that webm i somehow lost it thanks user

No problem user.

Attached: 1565746985750.gif (480x270, 926K)

doubt anyone would like an ugly balding 29 year old, I'd be treated worse than the young incel killers

Kel Tec KSG I believe.

Looks like it's a KSG

have you ever heard of the tumblr true crime comunity these social justice cucks praise even school shooters

Every suicide thread seems to be the same
"Painless at to go"
"Can't buy a gun"
"Unmotivated to to literally anything"

get your attention somewhere else kid you obviously don't want to die enough to get it done

Did you ever try applying for work at a warehouse OP?

Then don't fucking reply to them or read them, you schmuck. OP is in a bad place, which we all find ourselves in eventually.

I still say he should just be a serial killer if he really doesn't want to be alive, but my guess is he's just hurting and needs to vent.

There are ways to kill yourself without needing a gun, or needing to do anything violent/messy, OP. I've advised someone on here before about the method, let's see if anyone took notes.

Hint - you need a syringe.

Attached: 1565084015597.jpg (1200x1600, 122K)

This. If you can't find it within yourself to raise 1k at age 29 and get a passport, give up and become a meth cook or something.

Join French foreign legion...

You should. Just don’t be a coward and take other people with you. You should find a cliff or a bridge and just jump the fuck off it. One less prick in the world afaik.

I’m 29 as well. Not a loser nor a virgin. I got a good job and going to college. I’ve had 4 different girls this past week. I just hate myself. I left the love of my life and she hasn’t tried anything to reach out to me. Like if I was completely dead to her. I love her and miss her and I wish I could go back in time to be with her and our kid. I want my family back but my pride is bigger than my love. I’m also an alcoholic and been doing coke lately and been contemplating on killing myself but I don’t want to give her the satisfaction that my love for her killed me. Coke and adderall Helps with studying I guess.

Bs i am a 2 time felon I dropped out in the 8th grade and I found a job oil field closed mouth don't get fed son

Try becoming a freelancer at something. Main problem with it is its not stable money at the start, but if you're at this point in life well it doesn't matter right? Skills to do freelance stuff are easy to develop and learn for free online. 4 months of learning a marketable skill that others seem to be doing well in when you check online, build up a portfolio or a free/cheap website, and you're set.

Post of the side of your face op. I'll tell you if you are handsome.

Bro. Reach out to her. Tell her it's been hard for you and thank her for being there for your kid

Google *exit bag* 3 friends all tried this and succeeded in killing them selfs i will probably do the same in a few years once my job goes also 24 virgin looser with no life after this job whats to lose absolutely nothing :/

more like doomer

I just can’t, my pride won’t let me. I wish she could see how much I love her and that I just wanted to make her happy and raise our kid together. It’s been months since I seen her or talk to her. I get my kids on the weekends but I have to deal with her mom. Her parents are cool with me. I just hate that she lied to me, I’ve always been honest to her. I can’t be with someone that lies to me. If you gonna lie, make sure I will never find out.

>move to Sweden
>Take advantage of the social care system
>Get low skill worker job as Sweden lack low skill worker
>Gain some Benja... Gustaf Vasas and go back to your your country.
Option2:
>Die

Why did you break up?

apparently you can't even figure out how to use google to find the easiest way possible. how sad is that?

hey OP since you wanna kill yourself, why dont you upload a photo of yourself. Let's see if you deserve to die or just a crybaby

OP left... Rip

You can tell by looks?

Lies to me about being a whore. I found out and confronted her, and she went bar shit crazy cuz she didn’t want to explain. Left that night after a huge fight. Haven’t talked to her and seen her since. We were so happy, so fucking happy.

My dude, you will most definitely get a job. I was in a similar situation. I even got a rifle to do the thing.

Just, try to become a dishwasher or something. Aanything like that. Death would honestly be a waste, and I know this from experience.

First of all you’re not a boomer you’re a disgusting millennial

Im only 24 and a few months before my daughter was born i got fired from 3 jobs, i was past due on rent, car, credit score on the ground, we had to live with my gf’s sister for a while it was fucked, i was ready to off myself.

Then 1 month before my daughter was born i landed a nice job where i make descent money and best of all i can work whenever i want im not tied to schedules, we got a nicer apartment, we always have food in the fridge, i caught up with my car payments and im slowly improving my credit score, things are looking up.

All im trying to say OP is that it gets better, i know you’ve heard this a million times but trust me it does im living proof.
If it helps, seek spiritual enlightenment, dont give up on yourself and things will get better.

Attached: FA178E1A-18F6-4780-AED1-3516D9C94ABD.jpg (1242x1223, 261K)

What makes her a whore?

If eggman can get a girlfriend why can't op?

Attached: TxeZYhM.jpg (300x300, 16K)

why, did you kill yourself lmao

>I don't want my v card be lost to a meth head
bitch I lost my v card to a fucking plastic bag when I was 15 ish.

Like literally? Because that's not losing your v. That's Masterbating

because life is fucking unfair ?

>29
>boomer

culturally advanced pajeets would've chosen a designated shitting corner, disgusting animals

Why not your neck?

Attached: 1535621539921s.jpg (125x95, 2K)

That guy had 1 chance and bought a camera with shitty autofocus.

Attached: 1565974219000.png (196x196, 31K)

why are they in demand

Join army. Save money. Go to college for engineering. Get job.

Or kill yourself, that's easier.