How do i get rid of fruit flies?

How do i get rid of fruit flies?

Attached: fruitflies.jpg (474x329, 15K)

bowl of apple cider vinegar, just barely cover the bottom, they fly in and drown. clean up whatever is letting them propegate.

tape rolls, small bowl w/ edge covered in honey filled with water. If they are really bad, bug bomb. You should check your garbage disposal in the sink to see if they're coming from there.

Get bowl and put apple cider vinegar in it and leave out where they are the most. Good luck with your war on the fruit flies

Attached: 6184E566-24FA-40DF-8201-46BDF40EC5A3.jpg (679x960, 68K)

Get a kitten, they'll hunt them all down

Clean the fuck up and stay clean
Buy various fly traps or do what the other guy said with apple vider vinegar
i mean it when i say clean up, even a leftover orange skin can mean flies for days

Add a drop of dish soap to the vinegar. It breaks the surface tension in their lungs and drowns them.

>laughs in fruit fly
Your lion shall fall to our outpost!

>"Men your children may not see you at the end of the day but they will know you died heroes!"

>CHAAAAAAARGE!

Attached: whatisit.gif (295x210, 115K)

These niggers are retarded, they aren't drowning in that shit.
>cup with cider vinegar and small amount of dish soap in it
>plastic wrap over top with holes poked in it, rubber banded to stay on.
They go in the tiny holes, can't get back out, drown if they touch soapy cider cause soap fucks up surface tension

First of all, clean your shit and throw away leftover foods and fruit bits.

Then put down a deep plate with water, few drops of dishwashing soap and apple cider vinegar to attract them, they'll drown because the soap breaks the water tension.

Made me lol

Pour bleach down your drains nigger

Replace fruit with vegetables

Clean you fucking idiot.

Fruit flies only exist where they can breed, they breed on rotting fruit and veggies. Somewhere in your house you have a good amount of horrible rotten fruit or vegetable matter allowing them to breed.

You need to clean your house extremely well, look in every cupboard, under every bed, in anything. Because while the bag of onions might be the kitchen, they send out scouts to the rest of the house, they infest the entire house.

When I moved in with my roommates they had so many fruit flies, they claimed "Some houses just have them, we just deal" I spent 2 days cleaning, I found a bag of potatoes behind the fridge completely infested with the fuckers. I threw it away and literally within 1 day they were gone.

So just clean really good, no other way to get rid of them.

Steal their women and force them to have human-fly hybrids before they do the same to us.

Attached: 040.jpg (1200x1600, 243K)

Stop being a fruit ya poof

Fire.

drosophila has made a lot for humanity and science. please give them some fruit and don't kill them.

Attached: d26d9c19a173ed25783b11cf06c93fef.jpg (650x488, 37K)

1) Clean your filthy home.
2) Buy a bottle of fruit juice, drink most of it, leave it out with the cap off and a bit of juice in bottom. Flies go in. Wait a day. Cap the bottle and chuck it.

If they're inside, light a big fire and the smoke will get rid of them. If they're outside, you'll need to start a few in a wide area around you

Vegetables