So Yea Forums , I've rently come back to the dating game after a 6 yr relationship, im now 30...

So Yea Forums , I've rently come back to the dating game after a 6 yr relationship, im now 30, and as much as I like meeting people out and about, I figure I'd like some casual sex that wasnt just picking up chicks in bars.

When I was younger I would just approach chicks too and just say 'wanna grab a coffee blah blah'.

Anyway, being a boomer, I figure why not try this tinder nonsense, I mean, everyone uses it for casual sex, right? right?

Thing is I keep getting matches and like the bitches dont talk, at all, like 10% of my matches will have some kinda half committed convo and never goes anywhere.

So, is this just a meme, does it actually work for anyone? is it just an opportunity for women to get some affirmation and boost self esteem?

I'm not at all bad looking and /fit/, ive been known to punch above my weight ,bagged a few 9/10-10/10's in my life. Do I just handle the chat bad or what, usually open with casual interests, once build a bit of rapport say that IM isnt great medium of communication, coffee sometime ?

Or is it that most people use instagram to actually communicate through etc.

Im abit of an oldfag for my age, I dont use any social media, I have whatsapp and thats about it.

>pic related, basically most girls on there making out how much of a crazy active lifestyle they have or just straight up in lingerie.

Attached: tn.png (242x318, 186K)

shameless self bamp

noone? really ?

Women are on there for a variety of reasons. Probably all that you can think of.

If you just want sex, sure, you'll probably find it eventually.

But, remember that there is no in-person charm to work with... you're just another online dude wanting to get laid...

Slampigs is my experience online dating ... slampigs with credit card skimmers. Wait your a boomer at 30?
My friends have had good luck on tinder with LTR , I never tried

boomer/zoomer whatevs.

dont like fat chicks.

I am not overtly open about the whole sex thing, I know the game, I know the angle, friendships and all that shit first, friendzone the chick first and make it seem like your not attracted to them.

Like cats, ignore them (or the sexual aspect of them ) and they are all over you.

First dates for example I pay attention to them maybe 20% of the time, the rest of the time im looking at my environment, checking out other girls etc. Occasionally ask them to repeat themselves because I wasnt paying attention.

Hot girls are used to having guys lick their assholes out and hang on every word, so when you do the opposite, woah, who is this guy, I need to earn his attention.

I hear you man this is why I’m switching to dudes

lol, not quite there, I'm fine with approaching girls in real life so maybe just stick to that, but tinder, really just seems a meme to me

Girls have tricks man, like they know when and how you are using your phone even during the first convo .. if you are having multiple convos they can tell , if you are just focused on them they can tell ,
There are girls that won’t respond to “hey” , but if you type out a long starter message that will scare them. You have to have interests and something to offer . My buddy loves D&D and found a girl on tinder that is into fantasy games and they have a podcast together now about D&D , are you into astrology ? It may seem like bullshit but it helps to know about signs the traits whether inherent or adopted seem to always pan out true. I wouldn’t worry about tinder being a meme or trope I haven’t tried it I’ve only used plenty of fish but it’s been a while .

I wouldn’t just try to meet the traditional way , girls online would love a guy who really doesn’t use social media much whatever you have to do to have confidence and believe that you can and will meet a nice girl online , many people have .. it’s really a thing

Attached: 136628FA-0B1A-400E-AE6E-7662BFAFF58C.jpg (486x352, 28K)

>I'm 30
>I'm a Boomer
>I'm an oldfag for my age
What does that even mean

Fuck you clown you're not a Boomer

>First dates for example I pay attention to them maybe 20% of the time, the rest of the time im looking at my environment, checking out other girls etc. Occasionally ask them to repeat themselves because I wasnt paying attention.

You're a faggot

On the spot.
Confidence in what you're doing and blatant honesty could work, bring out your intentions in a cool manner.

Yea I just figured in my past experiences, 2/3rds of women will shoot you down, many people are terrified of committing even to a cup of coffee its just the way things are. But with tinder I could get a potential pool of ass to tap into without the serendipitous meeting of people in the street, shop where they work, the bus etc.

When I was 22 I had 3 girls on the go , each knew I was seeing other girls, I made no secret of it, each knew I wasnt BF or husband material.

But it was alot of bullshit mind games and filtering through the girls that were plain bat shit cray cray to get those 3 girls steady.

After 6 years of the same puss I just want abit of sexual diversity that isnt drunken one nighters, fucking hate drunk sex anyway.

I don't think you understand this is a buyer's market and always has been, girls have it ez, you need to be a trophy man.
Pleanty of other dudes thinking they slick trynna hand out dick.

lol OP is always a fag , also , im sure you have plenty of game fren hence you feel the need to comment on mine.

I can only assume sexual (lack thereof) frustration is making you so salty.

Good luck trying to lose your virginity.

Get some sleep user

Americafag signing out

Women can tell when you're "playing it cool" and stuff none of that works, just be honest without being creepy or disrespectful. When I used tinder I showed genuine interest in the matches I spoke to because it was true, I didn't act desperate because I wasn't, I didn't act uninterested because I wasn't that either, I just told them I wasn't ready to commit to anything serious due to recent break up and that I was looking for a casual/fun thing with someone and that they weren't just some fuck hole.

It's not just you.
I easily met a new woman on there almost every day and fucked them. This went on for a few years, ending about 2 years ago.

I've changed literally nothing and haven't had a single hook-up since.

I think the app is just dead

This has been my experience as well with literally all dating sites now.
I've always been pretty picky about who I dated and I've never been unwilling to go single for a year while I looked for someone who was worth dating. But looking back I feel like my partners were always very high quality.

There is no one on these sites like that. And even if you start to talk to someone the conversation is you asking a couple interesting questions relevant to their interests and them responding with. "yes." It's like talking to a fucking wall.

If you find a way to meet hot girls who are interested in cock and can maintain a conversation about a handful of interesting topics when their mouth isn't full I'd like to hear it. Otherwise I'm leaning towards finding an 18 year old and training her to be a proper gf.

This is the faggiest reddit nigger post I've ever seen in my entire fucking life.

>806054485
well im glad to have some confirmation, it really is just bitches trying to boost self confidence +/ looking for that man to dote on them or they looking for their Tom Hardy to fall at their feet, which lets face it would never use any such app.

anyway, good to know , ill go back to just good ol fashioned. 'Hey, I know this is gonna sound crazy and we just met, but fancy a coffee some time ? '

>Anyway, being a boomer
go talk to old ladies in real life again grandpa

Sounds good , oh wait you weren’t asking me , ha ==^.^==

went on reddit once to find a soccer stream, sadly I wouldnt know what reddit posts look like bud, think you just outed yourself summer fag