How do i make the mre package? i don't mean the meal themselves but the long term bag that lasts 3 to 5 years

how do i make the mre package? i don't mean the meal themselves but the long term bag that lasts 3 to 5 years.

Attached: you get mre if if i fuck you in a dp.jpg (394x550, 32K)

lol just grab a ziplock bag bro lmao

Either vaccum seal or just heat with o2 absorber they sell bags for long term food atorage6

package maker here. fuck off and stop trying to get into my territory. find your own shit

It's called retort canning and it's questionable in terms of long term safety to do at home as there are no tested national guidelines because there is so little standardized equipment. What is your plan to do with it?

>territory.
fuck you cunt it's a free market.

nice teacher nice nice teacher

MREs are essentially canned foods. The pouches are made from aluminum and plastic. You'll want something similar, so become acquainted with safe canning and how to acquire a similar product. You'll also want to become thoroughly familiar with canning. If you fuck up, there will be bacteria waiting in your food. Next, you need to make a heater (flameless ration heater). This can be done with several compounds. I'm not sure what military MREs use, but there are several options.

All that being said, you're going to fuck this up. This information is readily available. If you're going to make MREs, you should start with sources other than Yea Forums. If you start elsewhere, you won't need to come here. That you're asking this questions tells us you're going to die. Because you're dumb.

Or just get some canned goods and matches.

Get a load of this faggot. He's been frantically googling this for 15 minutes just to reply

I went through Hurricane Katrina in South Mississippi and ate a few, my faggot friend. I was curious and researched it after power and Internet came back a couple months later. This is what I remember. What other stupid things do you have to say today?

Get a load of this faggot. Making up fantasy larps instead of just admitting he googled it. Some people are just addicted to larping

It's not the bag, you derp. The contents inside are what makes it last so long. It's literally space food. Find a way to make powdered pizza rolls.

He isn't that far from the truth tho. Asking Yea Forums for fuck anything is pretty much suicidal at any point when you think about it.

Off course, this place is now full of stupid fucks like you and soybois so nobody actively wants to see you die, but op's and your own idiocy can be deadly allthesame.

>TLDR: Get rekt faggit

Would you classify your faggotry as larping or do you really enjoy a rigid cock in your ass?

Tbh it's not that much more of an investment to go an intermediate route of getting a can seamer and just making your own canned door with a pressure canner. Heavier for sure but lighter than glass and more secure than retort preservation.

Ok then, but what about the health issues?

As it has been pointed out, you will kill yourself in this whole endeavour, either by poisoning or by screwing something up.

Why do you need this shit so bad?

Next time ask for valuable information at better place ( /k/ and /out/)

Have a nice day ;3

Attached: 1485694990381.jpg (1000x1879, 446K)

MREs suck dick. You gotta become a goddamn secret chef in the middle of bumfuck nowhere just to enjoy some shitshow food that probably has mold in it. Dude, just take a 4 pack of chef boyardee wherever you're going and forget about it. Military shit is designed cheap and often comes royally fucked up. Either that or buy the damn MREs instead of making them yourself. Surplus stores sell them and every state has some kind of post. Nearby, someone has palettes of the fuckers. Amazon has them too.

I would sure hope hes right after googling it doncha think?
>calls someone generic meme
>says he rekt them
Ultimate cringe

No that's still you larping faggot, since your fantasy is me having a cock in my ass

Oh, I'm not him, I'm also intrested in food preservation and there are some pretty good guides that are made by universities and the USDA. They came out with safe guidelines for glass and tin food but have yet to release anything on using retorts in a home setting. Using time for home preservation is a lot more involved than using glass jars though as you actually need to seal some test cans and compare them to what a safe seal is by cutting in half with a hacksaw and smoothing with a file.

>I know you are but what am I?

Nice one. Really plucked the strings of creativity with that.

I dont need to be creative when you're doing the work for me
>boohoo he said im still larping because i said something from the figment of my imagination

>Being this much of a salty cunt

Sorry dude, not everybody gets to have a brain.

You can be a retarded nigglet somewhere else tho.

Canned foods are not complicated, but we know OP will die because he's stupid enough to look here for answers. Canned foods have been around since Napoleon's campaigns. If they could do it, we can certainly do it with modern technology and knowledge. Foods stored in glass jars often have added or natural preservatives. They can also be sealed. Canned foods are exposed to heat after being sealed. And bacteria that made its way in (whether on the food or airborne) is killed at this point. But OP is still going to die.

>you said he googled it
>must not have a brain
Fuckin champion insult there

You (1) don't believe that other people can know things because you're an idiot, and (2) still going. Why is your life such a void?

I'm guessing you're going to say your not the googling larper right?

I can read how fat you are.

>i cant stop replying but hes the one still going
kek

Another top tier insult. You're good at this

ATTENTION PLEASE STOP SCROLLING AND visit findsex,club

Attached: W8o7NfqQuYj2jzu_V4S~pZiu4H-4uc12-CC.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

Well the concept isn't complicated, and in the old days thier concept of acceptable risk was rolling the dice with botulism from poorly canned food or starving. The concept of all organisms dying once heated isn't quite right either as botulism itself dies but the spores are very tenacious, the main thing people are worried about after making a seal is oxygen intrusion causing botulism spores to become active once again and creating a dangerous level of toxins.

Am not, but you wouldn't give two fucks about it because you are raging and being an agitated nigger over some random dude knowing something... I mean, that's kinda retarded the more you look at it.

>2 maybe 3 guys calling you a stupid fat fuck over the internet
>They must be wrong

You know? I'm with the other(s) guy(s), you are a delusional retard in all the senses of the word and most probably obese. I had meet slobs like you.

Kill yourself and stream it please.

Haha righto chum. So you're not the googling larper, you're just some random that cant stop replying to me because I said someone googled something. And every reply is next level insults, I believe you call this raging. But I'll waste of 45 minutes of yours since I'm the retard here

nice resorting to samefagging now lol

stop SCROLLING AND go to findsex,club

Attached: -kkVFOK6Hc_Qu708629CDW1MKA~CIqj1ZOX0oapChTbGCTAd9w-WyCzoxKk.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

wouldn't do it. If oxygen access is removed from a container through ie sealing, bacteria and mycela tend to do something funny in the long term: they start producing botox.
That also often happens to industrial sealing companies so the chance of you not correctly sterrilizing the food would be high.