IamA molecular biologist who did a DNA test on Belle Delphine's bath water

IamA molecular biologist who did a DNA test on Belle Delphine's bath water

I'm serious. Listen up, guys (and girls).

All humans shed cells, and it would be expected to find some skin cells (along with fecal bacteria, but that's another topic) and therefore human DNA in this "bath water". Well, I did an eDNA analysis through ddPCR and lo and behold... there is no human DNA in it at all.

Since she advertised it as being her bath water, which it clearly ISN'T, there might be grounds for a class action suit. If you have a receipt of your purchase, you might be eligible for damages. Like I said, I'm serious.

I mean, this was dumb on her part to begin with. If she really did bottle her bath water, anyone* would be able to amplify and sequence the DNA in the sample and, in short, obtain her complete genotype. Since she didn't sell her bath water, she protected herself from that, but left herself open to potentially getting sued.

*anyone with access to a lab or anyone who's willing to send the sample to any of the numerous cheap sequencing

Attached: Belle-Delphine-Model.jpg (1140x747, 67K)

i dunno mine was full of flakes when i got it, there was definitely something biological in there

Timestamp of the container.

Attached: 1533853043079.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

she never advertised it as used bath water

Fuckin knew it. She's too much of a bitch to do it

Attached: eeb.png (680x577, 209K)

>this
she probably just drew a bath and collected her product before she actually dipped her retarded little heiney in there

but it doesn't explain how Virgin's got sick of it, because you could technically drink Bath water just like Tap Water

Attached: weird shit.gif (242x185, 643K)

OP btfo

>If you have a receipt of your purchase

who the fuck is dumb enough to buy that shit?

no one got sick off it

people got sick off it? what? i ignore everything having to do with her other than what i browse past on Yea Forums

bump

mine came with a floater (fecal bundle). Since I minor in poop fetish and read about poop transfusion being good.. I went ahead and swallow it after swishing in mouth

no. no one did. it was just fake news articles.

t. Poor fag who can't afford bellie delphine bathwater

Would be funny as fuck if it were true. Legion of nerds v. Belle Delphine would be one hell of a court case.

Who is this fugly tranny? Oh, yeah, we don't really care.

I envy you. Please leave this thread and never learn about her.

Everyone else had DNA in their water. You've been bamboozled man.

god this is just like that simpsons treehouse of horror episode with the giant advertisement monsters coming to life and destroying springfield. like paul anka and lisa said, just don't look. rob the monsters of their power

Bump

gg/CvdPW8z join to see delphine nude

gg/CvdPW8z join to see delphine nudes

just fucking kill yourself please

Attached: jolty travolti.jpg (646x364, 38K)

imagine being so desperate for pussy and live in a country where prostitution is illegal, so you spend your money to buy a woman's bath water to dip your dick in it and pretend you have sex with her
pathetic

post proves and fuck her

Imagine thinking anything people post here is real, this guy is baiting you hard

Attached: IMG_20190708_173520.jpg (228x251, 27K)