Attached: crab.jpg (400x352, 41K)

>takes and cooks it

Good eating?

all these big bugs taste good

Attached: okay.jpg (600x600, 39K)

BBQ time with friendos

An old meme blocks my path?

What bug lmao thats a crab

cook it with some nice tamarind and hot peppers. the sour taste will complete the sweet coconut taste of that meaty fucker

all those bugs like crabs shrimps lobsters etc

they eat birds not coconuts , they just throw coconuts at birds to stun them

Attached: 533.jpg (800x533, 74K)

that's new for me. cool thing. why would their fucking meat taste like coconut though? have all these bourdainesque tv chef fuckers lied? i feel betrayed.

Imagine how a meat eating crab would taste. I'm smelling those aromas already

turn 360 degrees and walk away

nigga that's a Combine Dropship

Attached: download.jpg (249x202, 8K)

bottomfeeders are bugs dumbass.

Kill it with fire

Give coconut in toll

Attached: COCONUT.jpg (1600x1256, 1.51M)

>>blocks your path
>Take out dick
>Proceed to fuck it
>bustationcrustation.mvi

No they don't.
"Adult coconut crabs feed primarily on fruits, nuts, seeds, and the pith of fallen trees, but they will eat carrion and other organic matter opportunistically."

For those situations I have a Italian sword on the wall. I will grab it and aim for the crabs brains. It will be dead in seconds now I'm removing the nerves, anus, other organs except the meat. Big boiling pan. Eating the Nignog.

Attached: $T2eC16NHJF4FFk2+5u7UBRvF+proHQ__60_57.jpg (960x709, 74K)

fuckoffpedia is all lying shit dude. even you can write shit there and people will believe it.

Attached: 1349307745-543397_3183059434005_333020956_n.jpg-original.jpg (720x480, 91K)

Dude, do you even know why it's called the COCONUT crab? COCONUT CRAB? Also, wiki = science

Attached: 4524104701.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Brr, big fuckers.

Attached: Birgus_latro_(Bora-Bora).jpg (1000x893, 637K)

Coconut crabs are awesome. Strongest grip of any animal. Their grip is as strong as a lion's bite.

They eat pretty much anything they can get. They usually eat more fruit and vegetables than meat though, because catching birds and rodents is more effort than finding fruit. They can eat some fruits that are poisonous to humans. If you eat one after they eat the "sea mango" the flesh will be poisonous and can kill you.

wouldn't the hyena's bite be more awesome?

The pincers of the coconut crab are powerful enough to cause noticeable pain to a human... but not at all like a lion's bite.

These thing taste good.

in other languages its named bird crab

That only grows in specific type of swamps and areas so if you find one you better be sure he's from a population somewhere near you.

The originally live in southeast Asia

Is that a good thing?

elephants anus has stronger grip

It's called a coconut crab for a reason you fucking pleb

Can lions eat coconuts?

because they throw them at victims

lions dont eat strawberries because theyre to weak to chew them

Yes it would be. The average lion lion bites around 650 psi. Hyenas are at 1100 psi. Jaguars are 2000 and fucking Nile crocodiles bite at 5000 psi holy shit.

It should be named coconut-throwing crabs then

Can crocodiles eat coconuts?

Holocaust victims?
Oy vey!

I grew up in Miami around land crabs, nothing as fucked as Coconut Crabs, but fuck my life as a little kid.

Attached: 100Exp.jpg (750x534, 80K)

Those psi numbers are different everytime they pass by. I've seen one where a pitfall had 350psi while a cheeta seems to have 400psi. I don't trust any psi scaled non sense

bee sting has niggerillion psi , its pressure not force

Yeah, the smaller the contact area, the higher the pressure for the same force. A lion's bite is on the points of the teeth, a bee's sting is on the tip of the stinger. Really small area gets really high pressure.

i pet the doggo and tell him he's a good boi