What does B think about this?

What does B think about this?

YouTube to delete thousands of accounts after it bans supremacists, conspiracy theorists and other ‘harmful’ users.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/youtube-supremacists-conspiracy-theory-accounts-delete-channels-users-a8945851.html

Attached: Purge.jpg (900x507, 121K)

that you should start thinking for yourself and get out more

a gay lispy queer is upset he was being called a gay lispy queer and wanted to ban a canadian for calling him a gay lispy queer. youtube is getting shittier.

This

stop using youtube

>What does B think about this?
Hilarious. The butthurt will be glorious to behold

>What does B think about this?
>B

Good. You should be reading books instead.
The further you distance yourself from social media, the more apparent their deception becomes. I've been free of all social media since 2007. Free of TV since 2005. See you at the library friend!

whoa. someone loves nigger semen

>someone loves nigger semen
All my wat? Who mentioned anything about your favourite hobby?

This is the private property you asked for, circumcised neoliberal gaymer.

you're the one who hates the right wing cause you love niggers and having gay sex with them

Where did anyone mention "right wing" before your post, little man?

that's literally one these bans are about you nigger cock sucking faggot and you're happy about it cause you're a liberal cuckold faggot

>little man
lmfao you faggot bitch. you have never been in a fight in your life you weak loser. i could literally kill you unarmed faggot

Good. We need less retards and their bullshit on YT

>inb4 muh first amendment
Private company. First doesn't apply

I just love to see these self-opinionated cretins bleat about "muh rights" and "freedom of speech being denied" when they realise they've been using a corporate facility for free and the corporation can do what it likes.

Just re-read what you posted. On an anonymous Mongolian nose-flute image board. And realise how pathetic you've just made yourself look. I fart in your general direction

Tv free, social media avoided, posts on shitty Yea Forums threads...

Meganigger

so you think you're tough and you needed to comment on that on an anonymous image board full of autists and retards, lmao

big censorships are going to happen slowly

youtube gets exemptions for being a public forum. if they no longer allow themselves to be a public forum by censoring speech they are no longer a public forum and will get sanctioned by the government.

GOOD
O
O
D

why dont you meet me somewhere bitch?

>autists and retards
speaking for yourself i guess

>and will get sanctioned by the government
>Taking down the moronic rabble-rousers
>sanctioned by the government
Are you new to politics...or even this planet?

Place and time, you gutless little wimp. And bring a friend

oh shit nigga I'm so scared of your overweight libtard ass, don't forget to bring your fedora, faggot

3pm. Popeyes, off MLK and Malcom X blvd. I got that thang on me so bring yoself a body bag nigga.

i'm the libtard? youre the one who supports libtard youtube censoring right wing youtubers

>I'm so scared of your overweight libtard ass
You're confused. This faggot
is threatening this user
who is criticising this idiot
Who is defending the fucking idiots that are getting booted off YouTube.

So the guy you called a libtard is actually a retarded redneck. I realise it''s confusing without trips for you people of little brain, but if you follow the links, it helps

lmao he is larping

im in Amherst New York faggot. where you at?

I was honestly just trying to provoke him a little more, I think he's funny

you love black cock. that's why you want libtards to censor the right wing

Shhhhh I wanna see where this goes.

I think Vox should be shut down by force.

Aw yea bitch? I'm *spins globe and plants finger* chilling in the Indian Ocean bitch! Come get you some curry shrimp and an ass kicking!

You think I'm coming to Harlem so all your friends can chimp on me? And I've got to travel, so 35 minutes doesn't cut it. I'll get on the road - gotta drive into the city for you two. Bring a first-aid kit, because you'll need it and you can't use mine

Let's say 4pm in the carpark of Starbucks on 3rd Av and East 66th Street.

>im in Amherst New York faggot. where you at?
Doesn't matter where I am, it's where we'll meet - see above. I'll be the big white guy driving the dark grey 17MY Charger. No problem if you pussies don't turn up - I'll just have a coffee and gloat.

A private platform doesn't want racists, tin foil hats, nazis and retards shitting up their site when they're trying to become more family friendly? Shocking

But free speech means everyone has to support me spreading my ideas of killing entire groups of people. Anyone who refuses to give me a platform to promote genocide is a dirty censor and is literally the worst person in the world.

Fine by me.

lol, an Internet tough guy.

By the time people realize that it's too late they won't be able to defend themselves from the wolf in sheep's clothing. Arrows of war in one hand, olive branches of peace in the other. The eagle on the dollar bill is a modern representation of the sun god. The eye is disconnected from the pyramid because its metaphysical and exists in a different dimension. Mfw b tards pideonhole this into schizophrenia...where seeing whats going on is considered crazy, when you wake up all the sleepers stare, and if u get to high they pull u down. The cycle continues and the family trees all continue to experience the same lessons. Too brain dead to see that their reality has been warped by influences out of their control. Could be sitting in a field somewhere fuckin bitches and killing animals but instead is sitting in a parrallel timeline created by force of strategy and planning, whos life force and entire way of being has been misdirected into a cubicle as a direct result of the industrial revolution and century long mindgames with the aim of subverting existing power structures and toppling systems that are best described as incompatible nationalist interests. This has been going on since rome and Egypt. The history in the textbooks is laughably inaccurate and narrow minded intentionally designed to produce people with a retarded worldview and an uncountable number of subconscious barriers to success developed through years of public school indoctrination. They reverse engineer your compliance through brainwashing you with ideal lifestyles that you aim to reach for but always fall short of. They control the gateways to every faucet of society, and every successful person had to go through those gates to elevate their station

Attached: e9ea3ce3f01b4e89d0990518fb1e4808b6f3f13f64693f9afefcea650c689f1b.jpg (699x724, 134K)

Actually, he was called out by these two
who are the internet tough guys who started it. I think this will go irl if they go too

what he said

Who cares? Supremacy and conspiracy shit is among the most retarded bullshit in the galaxy.
>hurr durr i h8 joos cus they rule da woorld
>hurr durr flat earth
>herpa derpa menz r better then wamonz

Attached: 1532537918631.jpg (640x478, 50K)

When I was a kid public transit was maybe 90% white.
Now, less than 20 years later,
>it's surprising to find more white people on the bus than you could count on one hand. 90 people on the bus, 3 white people.

We are being silently exterminated and if we mention it its because were white nationalist lol.

ProTip: Anti-Conspiracy is anti Journalism.

good its their website they can do whatever they want it with it nazi scums had it coming their so called "free speech" is nothing but violence promoting people to go out and commit various crimes against people of colors, race and religion good think that more social media companies are doing this the future is LEFT.

Attached: 39d.jpg (680x673, 70K)

Yes they do.
They just want them to be feminists and other corporate shills.

>anecdotal evidence

Oh no you didn't see white people on the bus what a horrible tragedy you should go on YouTube and post videos about mass deportation and making America into a white ethnostate by killing people if necessary

Wow, you must really hate Muslims and Hip Hop .

Did Japan become an Ethnostate through violence? Israel? Well... Maybe we shouldn't bring up Israel and Violence.

They should have done it long ago. Fuck Nazi faggots. This is the future they have been begging for by pushing for totalitarian extremism. Now it has come back to bite them in the ass, and they are crying like little bitches. YouTube is under no obligation to give them a platform. Maybe this will teach them a lesson, but they likely are too stupid to learn a damn thing.

I'm gonna love squishing your fat, toothless, white face into the asphalt. Once I'm done with your honkey ass, I'm gonna take that pussy car of yours and donate it to the smelliest, dirtiest, craziest, blackest hobo I can find so they can fuck it up. I think I will take your license and pay your house a visit. I'm gonna shit on all your stuff and fuck your pets. You might wanna think about changing that first aid kit into a will, cuz you ain't gonna be going home, fam.

youre attempt at being a double agent is obvious and sickening.

'the future is left' isnt something a leftist would say, its like you never even met them. you're just tried to scare people into thinking their way of thinking will be replaced with an image threatening violence. go back to /pol/

right wingnuts: capitalism is the best economic system in the world
wingnuts when capitalism hurts them:

Attached: 05ada5c84de9d91202f82eed66fb60f6.jpg (500x600, 31K)

You're not very good at this history thing are you?

Attached: 1559216971851.jpg (720x960, 53K)

The blatent insincerity certainly does a number on this bullshits believability. Must be last summer's new blood.
Stay in school, kids. Or better yet drop out and do meth instead the whole things a scam

Fuckin plastic bitch walks into a thread full of retards expecting a tumblr style ragefest but instead gets heavily shit on for being this fuckin Reddit.
Get the fuck off fourchan you feefee having ass bitch

I deleted and banned then in my pihole and before that in my router and blockers installs for years.

Finally you normies get it

Says the faggot who has probably been brainwashed to believe an alternate version of history.

Attached: Brainlet.png (215x235, 4K)

There's no way to get rid of all non-white people without genocide. It's just such a shitty idea all around. Go buy an island for your social experiment. If you're right, your superior white genetics will lead you to a prosperous nation.

Vox should be attacked and have their first amendment rights stripped.

Freedom of the press wasn't mean for Corporate Media Giants. It was meant for the Citizens to spread and freely share News AND Ideas.

Corporate News Media should be recognized as a National Emergency.

Attached: 46721360_186898485585748_4836923024076701696_n.jpg (960x644, 138K)

Why would you need to get rid of all Non-Whatevers to be an EthnoState? Should a Nation not be for its People? You don't have to be Japanese to live in Japan. And Japan is certainly an Ethnostate.

"Boycott YouTube guys!"

Attached: AverageTrumpEnthusiast.png (823x463, 412K)

I cured my son of the Big Gay. The other day, he came home for Christmas with his new partner. I was excited to meet her (and maybe MEAT her after my son fell asleep hehe), but imagine my horror when it turned out to be another man.

I immediately started to protest, but my son said "Dad, this is who I am. Zander and I are in love."

Without missing a beat, I turned around and said, "You forgot to say no homo."

But my boy simply scoffed at me and said, "Actually, dad, I AM a homosexual. That's right, your son is in love with another man." Then my son grabbed Zander's hand and looked at me defiantly.

For a second, I was utterly devastated. But then I thought to myself What would Trump do? So I stared straight at my son, penetrating his soul with my eyes (no homo), and said, "But that's gay."

As soon as I uttered those fateful words, my son began to convulse. He dropped to floor in some sort of manic state, spit pouring from his mouth as his eyes rolled back into his head. Zander tried to help him, but I pushed that dainty little queer away with my heteronormative strength.

After a full minute, my son opened his eyes and said, "Dad, you cured me of my homosexuality." Then, with manly tears of joy in his eyes, he pointed to Zander and exclaimed, "Let's get that homo!"

Oh you want special treatment for your skin color. That's even more retarded.

Found the Jew.

Attached: 989.jpg (640x464, 87K)

Use Bitchute Faggot.

Attached: 1559799552805.png (1400x569, 325K)

>Private company. First doesn't apply
then make the company responsible for their own actions, rather than saying "not my problem, it's the creator's fault".

>Anyone who refuses to give me a platform to promote genocide is a dirty censor and is literally the worst person in the world.
this goes against the laws of freedom of speech. you cannot promote direct acts of violence.

Public Fucking Platform

Is Youtube and Facebook legally responsible for the content uploaded onto their site?

The left doesn't know the difference between a call for violence and a joke.

All of my calls to exterminate the blacks and the Jews were jokes you fucking libs always flip out when anyone promotes genocide in jest

"W-w-wait, we were just joking!"

Attached: KnockedTheFuckOut.gif (316x316, 1.82M)

It's ran by leftist retards. Does this really surprise you?

Found the loser.

i find it hilarious that the party who doesnt believe in freedom of the press is whining about social media networks banning them.serves you right snowflakes

get fucked

you are not allowed to call for direct acts of violence, but you are allowed to make threats as long as they are not credible.
a random youtube comment saying i want to kill your parents is not credible. doxing a guy and calling him on their home phone saying i want to kill your parents is credible.

That guy was wearing that to literally prove a point. It's not his fault that dumb nigger doesn't comprehend how to solve a conflict with out the use of violence.

Fuckin nig nogs on the bus stink like goddamn curry and regard white people with distain as they hold in a street shit because of all the fucking tacos and borritos n shit. Indiais like the colon of earth.

You don't comprehend what Freedom of the Press even is.

>fuck yeah kill thos fucking muzzies. lmao did you see that bitch get run over? screaming for help?

>Omfg. why are you banning us. it's just a joke :((((

The guy who punched him was white you autistic faggot.

Thanks for proving my point.

these platforms are privately owned and operated. so they are not accountable to freedom of the press

>Calls people dumb nigger
>Dumb nigger is actually white
>Whites are dumb niggers

... You're really that racist aren't you?

What I think about it is that we are very much in late stage capitalism, and the cookie is gonna crumble pretty fucking soon.

>i don't have an argument
>imma just tell him he's proving a point I never made

Attached: 1557249695025.gif (278x380, 1.7M)

>Platforms

Yea. Clearly you don't get it.

You don't go out much do you?

comprehension is hard for trump supporters,the rest of us are intelligent enough to realize what freedom is

Sure faggot. Go back to plebbit

Freedom is Slavery, am I right fellow Democrats?

>Hurr durr me smart cuz me vote

why dont you trumptards make your own social media network instead of criyng in your safe spaces about "my feelings"

Freespeech is Hate Speech.

You're not smart because of who you voted for. Stop using your vote as a substitute for intelligence. You know who Albert Einstein voted for? Exactly you little faggot.

>Clearly you don't get it.

>privately owned and operated

the mental gymnastics

They're not queer. You're straight.

God, I want to fuck the Fortnite banana so fucking bad. Imagine him in bed; his lustful eyes gazing into yours as you penetrate his peel. How warm he feels on the inside. His thick, yellow curves bending just to right into your chest as you thrust into him mercilessly. Imagine the warmth and extreme pleasure that you must get when you finally release your load into the Fortnite banana. His gushy insides become soaked with your seed. All that cholesterol, covered in your juice. You peel him back and take a bite of that sweet victorious fruit and taste your proud work and dedication on your tongue. The banana pushes his beautiful curved form against your body as you drift off to sleep, having had the most incredible and most amazing orgasm you have ever felt in your life— all thanks to the Fortnite banana.

yes. freedom is tied to wealth.
slavery is okay, as long as we treat them handsomely!

No he wasn't, It is well documented that he was harassing people on the bus and downtown for quite a while leading up to getting BTFO. He was probably another schizo brainlet who fell for the /pol/ memes. He got exactly what he deserved.

You don't go out much do you?
>>
Anonymous 06/06/19(Thu)14:49:34 No.801564522▶ comprehension is hard for trump supporters,the rest of us are intelligent enough to realize what freedom is
>>
Anonymous 06/06/19(Thu)14:49:56 No.801564537▶Sure faggot. Go back to plebbit
>>
Anonymous 06/06/19(Thu)14:50:09 No.801564549▶
Freedom is Slavery, am I right fellow Democrats?
>>
Anonymous 06/06/19(Thu)14:50:16 No.801564556▶
>Hurr durr me smart cuz me vote
>>
Anonymous 06/06/19(Thu)14:50:50 No.801564591▶
why dont you trumptards make your own social media network instead of criyng in your safe spaces about "my feelings"
>>
Anonymous 06/06/19(Thu)14:50:51 No.801564595▶
Freespeech is Hate Speech.
>>
Anonymous 06/06/19(Thu)14:51:02 No.801564602▶
You're not smart because of who you voted for. Stop using your vote as a substitute for intelligence. You know who Albert Einstein voted for? Exactly you little faggot.
>>
Anonymous 06/06/19(Thu)14:51:32 No.801564631▶
>Clearly you don't get it.

>privately owned and operated

the mental gymnastics

nice shitpost, glownigger
anyone with an internet connection and five spare seconds could discover that conspiracy theories aren't always merely theory.
still, nice attempt at controlling public discourse.

It was well documented my fedora told me so.

Attached: 737_1000.jpg (1000x825, 276K)

As long as they dig their own grave I'm more than happy, either way the future is decentralized so if they accelerate the switch by sudoku it's even better. Also buy chainlink niggers

Attached: 32.jpg (600x538, 62K)

Can confirm. Your fedora just flew over my house.

Attached: FedoraCat.gif (335x237, 1.8M)

Why should they have to? How many businesses operate on Facebook or Twitter now? You're saying access to these business can be denied based on your political views? If social media companies are making that choice that means they are publishers. Publishers have to remove copyright material from their site as well, which Facebook isn't doing. One could also argue that since Facebook and Twitter are used by virtually everybody, that is a public utility and access can't be blocked.

Attached: 2323.jpg (188x268, 7K)

Attached: 43443434.gif (324x576, 1.39M)

Anticipated. Considering the shady bullshit youtube's policies are. You know what, Social Media in general is a cancerous trainwreck.

fpbp

Attached: B67VzY-IUAAUvND.jpg (500x375, 22K)

The delicate linguistics of the Liberal Democrat.

>If you listen carefully you can hear the democrat talking about his wife's son.

>Free of TV since 2005
Television is youtube, but with longer ads, more ads, fewer channels, and more government control.

Yay, television.

Sounds fine to me. Tired of incel tier conspiracy obsessed loners shitting on the internet.

I choose what I watch on Youtube.

>Well I did. Until Youtube started shutting off the video for wrong think after the ads ran.

Not my cup of tea, so it's whatever

I hate journalism too.

>I choose what I watch on Youtube.
lol. no, the sorting algorithm does that for you.

Go for the eyes

So now you just watch Blacked videos all day and fap with your own tears.

No, I have a giant subscription list. You'd be amazed how many of them are deleted channels. So many gray boxes. So many videos. Gone.

my take on this kerfuffle, free tv & net sites,,,pick one,,pick any ten,find the headquarters,payroll,equipment worth millions,,cameras,lighting union gaffers,advertisers paying confiscatory fees to advertise their stuff for the millenials with money to blow,, staff attorneys by the hundreds,,most all are liberal run,bbc france 24,yahoo huffpo salon vox media matters,wapo,nyt la times,chgo trib,npr cpb,pbs,,ditto,,universities colleges,,schools that propaganize instead of teaching kiddies about the world & how it got to be what it is,,,,,,,ALL are slowly getting replaced,by home schooling ( traditional M & F parents),,,,,, cheap laptops for 80 bucks,with a camera,access to these wires & non establishment tech outfits,,cnn ratings.msnbc ratings, circling the drain,EUro cuckery is getting pushed back,,brexit,,it is happening,,moozies allowed in against the will of the natives,,they are getting sent home,
the future of leftism ,,it is disappearing boys.
tech outfits try to stem the tide against them by shutting down all not in lock step with the leftist narratives and policies,they can not.
trumps win is what started the tidal wave,,,,can't stop it boys,you need the PLA army with better equipment than ours to stop it,
lost causes leftyes,,,lost causes,

my post 388,,you assholes who are bout to rant about grammar and spelling suck elephant dick
fist & last resort when you have no case no answer," I don't understand"
broads

I do this too. Although I clear out the ones that have been removed, and purge shit I've lost interest in. Seems like they completely got rid of how they used to recommend videos, which is a shame. Now all you see is videos you've already watched, or channels you're already subbed to. Seems like in the past, you got a better variety of suggestions. But what the fuck ever. It's youtube, it'll probably be here for a long fucking time.

Good thing I am wearing my tinfoil hat. Need to get one user. It will save your life one day, trust me

>It's youtube, it'll probably be here for a long fucking time.
member myspace? i member myspace.

Literal truth. Holy shit.

Youtube fucking sucks for finding new music anymore. I used to find all sorts of new shit on my own. Now I have to watch reviews on youtube to find new music. Fucking Sucks Ass.

Private companies can do what they like.

>Private companies can do what they like.
sure, then don't treat youtube as a platform. make them be recognized as a publisher and be responsible for the content that goes on their platform, rather than passing that responsibility off to the creator.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO ANGRY

S E E T H I N G

Nah that's retarded

Well then it's a Platform. You can't have it bothways, Youtube.

Will this effect Shane Dawson?

No. It's a private company like any other website and it can choose who it allows to hold an account and what videos it will allow to be published or deleted. Read the terms of agreement fuck head.

I wish they'd ban any political propaganda and discussion from their networks as they were never meant for politshit. Fuck politics. Kill all humans. Humans are cancer!

>private company like any other website and it can choose who it allows to hold an account and what videos it will allow to be published or deleted.
no, you literally can't there is a reason why there is a difference in the law.
then individuals who do not directly attack or call to violence/harassment of others by way of the platform are not responsible for what is done by idiots who listen to them. the idiots are responsible and should be banned.

What are you arguing? That youtube should be allowed to ban whoever from their platform? Cause that's what I'm saying. They have every right.

Family friendly

Let's trannies spread their ideology

Pick one user. Only 1

I so want to rape you to death.

Go back to your desk, fucktard. No one needs to hear your sad Sap Shit, Youtube Shill Fag.

i'm arguing that they should be allowed to do that, if they are held to responsibility of who is actually on their platform. they currently divert that responsibility to the content creators, as others are saying should be done to the idiots who act on their own interest.
if they want to operate under their contract law, people should be able to sue youtube for the content others put up.

That's fucking retarded. I'm gonna go sue Fox News for hurting my fee-fees

OR they could allow people to be 3rd party contractors (like they always have in the past), and let make content creators responsible for their own shit and let free speech, run the law on who should get removed from the platform and who shouldn't.

you absolutely can if they are committing libel, abusing copyright, or even fraud.

Fuck you underaged pussy

They commit libel daily. It's their number one selling point republitards

If this was true globalism, these same people would be rounded up by vans and disappear. The internet is fake or maybe even experimental, globalism. True corporate ownership of humanity, is trying to become reality Get armed, learn to shoot from cover and on the move.

Attached: 1556159143810.gif (511x512, 173K)

>That's fucking retarded.
now you're getting it!
a lefty who hates mean opinions other say is starting to understand!
the shit you promote for what is allowed to be expressed or not is fucking retarded!

This. There is no purge, nothing is happening. You're all overreacting over nothing and it's pretty sad you overweight neckbearded virgins actually have an opinion on this. Shut the fuck up and get a life.

Good goy.

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 69K)

Lol wut?

YouTube is canceled

>Lol wut?
take youtube out of the situation for a second, and consider starting your own platform. say a radio station for practical reference.
>you garner an audience.
>you criticize people with meanie no-no words. you even go hard on specific groups.
>you don't ever call for an act of violence, or credible threats. you even don't do obscene shit.
>some nutjob who is in your audience goes out and harasses someone who you have criticized in the past.
who is responsible?
The broadcaster?
Or the nutjob who harassed the guy?
I say the nutjob.
You say the broadcaster who "inspired/manipulated" the nutjob; or both.

Now take that exact same example, and apply it to youtube, content creators, and the nutjob.
Who is at fault here?
I say the nutjob.
You say youtube, who is responsible for hiring the content creator, which "inspired/manipulated" the nutjob; or all three.

or do you think youtube shouldn't be responsible for who they put on their platform? if so, why should the broadcaster be responsible for the nutjob's actions?
shouldn't the nutjob be responsible for their own actions?

No. I'm saying YouTube has the right to decide which nut jobs it allows to work at their radio station and spew bullshit. And which ones it won't.

great! Then youtube should be held responsible for which nutjobs they hire!

>YouTube has the right to decide which nut jobs it allows to work
Considering how ubiquitous the internet has become, for all of us to communicate, this is a violation of free speech. This isn't some game dev banning someone from their forums for slamming their latest game, it's real people voicing their political opinions. You shouldn't need to silence opinions, if you're not up to shady shit. Which is exactly why free speech exists.

Makina is shit