Ocean Warriors start to attack your fortified island shelter. There seem to be 4 of them as far you can tell...

Ocean Warriors start to attack your fortified island shelter. There seem to be 4 of them as far you can tell, who knows how many more there may be. Dubs decides next action

Attached: ohshit.png (1459x786, 18K)

(Spiritual successor to previous island thread)

Take stock of equipment

You take stock and remember all of the items you've collected: a poop dagger, a survival knife, a metal box, some ass-hair trimmings, a bottle-message, and a picture of an actor

Attached: ohshit.png (1459x786, 46K)

put the ass trimmings in the metal box and... start a fire? contain the ass smoke and use it to knock out the warriors.

reroll

stab one with poop dagger he gets sick and dies

Read the bottle-message

not dubs, but this is what it said in the original thread, of which this is a continuation of

Attached: ohshit.png (1459x786, 12K)

stab one of them with a stick

run at one with a knife

Climb tree and throw coconuts at them while praying for a tsunami

Oh fuck. Reynold, our survivalist in the tree looks down upon the sea negros as a storm comes ans wipes them out

this lmao

Anus vacuum sucks them all up leaving their weapons behind to defend with incase more come

Roll

Roll dont die on me thread

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ocean warriors immediatly die from river aids that kills them every time they exit water

Tie hairs together and around the dagger to make a deadly lasso. Kill all invaders

This guy.....

Alright, one sec...

You manage to somehow braid the ass-hairs together and fashion a make-shift rope, which you tie to the poop knife and whirl around your head in a flurry. You catch two of the ocean warriors, the other two look wary and you get the sense more are about to arrive.
Dubs decides wat do

Attached: ohdamn.png (1459x786, 23K)

Open the metal box, which reveals to contain a...

Oh shit found ak-47 on the otherside of the island that works and 100k rounds of ammunition

Portal off this fucking island finally made it home

Box was opened in prev. thread, had the knife and some material that the original shelter was built out of. Later a boat was requisitioned from a n e g r o c h a p , sailed to a 3rd world country, and then back to this island where it was destroyed, and used to fortify the shelter.

My fault, didn't include any kind of recap with the OP, but whatever if you're in this thread you're following along

In that case, I fucking yeet the metal box with my tard strength at the nearest ocean warrior

shake tree and see what falls out

reroll

Throw caution to the wind and read whats in the bottle message

Gets hit in the head by a coconut

reroll

Grab my bottle message and forcibly shove it around the nearest ocean warriors cranial dildo

Reroll

this

Jake paul washes ashore

roll

dats it mang

Message has been revealed already, go reread thread.

Alrighty, one sec...

Fuck him in the ass

(Btw, I just want to say I am absolutely shit at this and have no experience, but who tf cares)

Suddenly Jake Paul washes ashore, distracting the remaining two ocean warriors and buying you more time to think. Meanwhile, another two ocean warriors begin crawling out of the sea on the west shore

Attached: ohfuck.png (1459x1097, 30K)

And apparently a white void inexplicably materializes beneath the ocean as well

jake paul resurrects and kills the niggers

I think you forgot the shiny metal object we found in the water when we swam out.

Oh I thought that was the box that had the shiz in it

I don't think. I remember the metal object being small enough our island survivor held it in his hand. It looked to have a spherical shape by the picture drawn

roll

Using Jake Pauls waterlogged corpse as a floatie, I use my improvised asshair lasso shitdagger as a propellor and gtfo of the island

reroll

Alrighty then

Also included in your list of items is a strange, small, metal, spherical object of mysterious origin you found floating in the surf.

Attached: inv.png (1459x786, 58K)

oops, fixed

Attached: inv.png (1459x786, 52K)

cut down tree with knife/sword and it falls perfectly on two ocean warriors

damnit stop taking all the dubs OP

Fuck, sorry

Start scraping my hairy sack against the coconut tree for no particular reason whatsoever

I'm just trying to help OP

I think this is great and a lot of fun, thanks.

also if dubs, we attempt to convince ocean warriors we're actually a God and should be worshiped.

re roll

eat the two dead ocean warriors to show superiority

Paint yourself red with the blood of your enemies.

roll

Also going to instate this rule going forward

Attached: ruleamend.png (1459x786, 13K)

this but make a boat out of tree and set sail for africa

Declare a truce with ocean warriors.

roll

steve violently rapes one of the warriors instantly breeding a new super race of beings

Donald trump washes ashore

rolling this bcuz I also appreciate this shit, and being worshipped as a god would be best choice

Alright, just a sec

Also if I came across as passive aggressive it was totally unintentional, I'm 100% for keeping the continuity accurate if we can

tik tok mother fucker

op is working

(Alright fuck that was a tall order)
Steve appears and brutally rapes one of the ocean warriors silly, impregnating him with triplets

Attached: 1.png (1458x788, 93K)

After an undisclosed amount of time...

Attached: 2.png (1458x788, 35K)

The United States of America bomb the crap out of the island. Everyone dies and deintegrates.

>impregnating him
ok retard

rollerino

You find yourself facing 3 near-perfect beings, as well as the two ocean warriors from before. 3 and 4 were rape murdered by Steve.

Attached: 3.png (1459x803, 90K)

roll

rollo

I mean, just rolling with the logic of the original comment here

start a cocaine farm

oh damn

Make the island an anime waifu

the freeloaders build a boat

we got 'em:

Reroll

Shove the poop dagger up your ass and Jack off to the celebrity picture as you sing the USSR national anthem.

Op takes too god damn long

Attached: Ohhh.png (1460x785, 34K)

Attached: Shizzums.png (1460x785, 47K)

RAPE EVERYTHING

a new island emerges. It has a nice flap pole with a nazi flag on it. It is also bigger, so that OP can draw more things in a more comfortable way

dude, open more threads. Don't stay in 1. That's how Yea Forums works. NYPA. Are you some newfag zoomer?

Attached: wait.png (1460x785, 57K)

but the new genetic super race of steve inbred monsters survives as well as do we inside the shelters underground nuclear bomb resistant shelter.

Attached: hold on.png (1460x785, 28K)

the fridge lands on another island next door

new island with cocaine and strippers

rollerino, my amigo

reroll, caracol

rerolla, Coca-Cola

get into a massive orgy with the rest of your crew and go out in pleasure

okay

Attached: landing.png (1460x785, 50K)

Alright one more and then somebody else take over this shit

the girls start to make out

So it shall be. Last one from me, somebody feel free to step in and keep it going afterward

Alright, I'm outie. Who's brave enough to take the reigns?

Attached: farewell.png (1460x785, 42K)

Steve mutants come back