Help

Help
Girl of my dreams is here but ive beat my dick 368 times today. She is in my bed. Im not even an incel... Just straight desensitized. Any pointers? Fast.

Attached: IMG_20190602_143959_01.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Well there's only one way I know, boombadoop xD! You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her Opie! Yes indeedle-de-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK!!

Attached: 1554932556979.jpg (1208x675, 172K)

dude idk

ive beat my dick like 6 times a day every day for 10 years but i still get hard at girls

>girl in my bed
"Hold on babe, I have to post on Yea Forums real quick"

Put your penis in her vagina and move about in a rhythmic manner

Smoke a bowl, take a vodka shot, cold shower, heavy making out

Are u clenching your prostrate? It might take some time to realize u are

Fucking fuck off, you annoying cunt. Nobody acts like that when they're high.

We have banged in the past but she is shit faces. Told me she wanted it before though

You forgot part of the pasta

Attached: D3F862C1-0DD4-4763-82A0-441FCE565F2F.jpg (540x720, 138K)

Eat her out first. It'll probably be better than whatever the fuck you would do with your flacid dick anyways.

Nigga you wish. Also went out for a smoke.

I did. She came. :\

just spray some building foam in your pee hole

this will work. trust me.

Attached: buildingfoam.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Get her to suck on it first
Stop jerking it as much
???
Profit

Wew hew hew, boombadoop xD! I'm only having a little bit of harmless fun! Loosen up!
I'm out of my god damn fucking MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND! Wahahahahahahahahaha holy cow my fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now! Listen to me! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!!!

Attached: 1538208462680.jpg (500x500, 15K)

Also I craft each and every single one of these individually lol

Her jaw is legit broken. Goddamn this sounds fake.

This is going to be my new favorite copypasta

Attached: 2019.10.079.jpg (480x431, 32K)

This, it works great

Frick off you dumb butt

It's not harmless fun, it's annoying as fuck. I've seen you doing this shit for months now and it's always the same thing. You're not clever, you sound like the chubby kid from middle school everybody hated.

Dude he is baiting.

Lost to pasta

Well she is dead asleep. I kinda respect her so y'all dont get the photo.

now I too think op is talking shit

Shom woohoo ludorumpa, alrcvez sha lunga dum dum, drevotk trugda Lund.
That’s a Jewish curse for you.

Nudes op

XD if you spent five minutes of your time in this earth hating on the fat kid in middle school, that's time you wasted and won't get back. That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED on the other hand, haha oh, boy!

Attached: 205009B0993543B4A30D3F1C12B4538A.jpg (500x497, 37K)