ITT: We post everything that is wrong with you that has been clinically diagnosed. Most fucked up wins. I'll start

ITT: We post everything that is wrong with you that has been clinically diagnosed. Most fucked up wins. I'll start.
Autism, manic depressesion, acid relfux, a large heart, congestive heart failure, ventricular bijeminie, ventricular miopathy, diabetes, phimosis, and restless leg syndrome.
Oh and I dont know how to ride a bike.

Attached: 1550142589993.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

Abnormally large nasal conchae.
I guess you win, OP.

Attached: doggnuts.jpg (500x697, 41K)

Not getting wins with this one, but diagnosed depression and social anxiety. Other than that, I have some other undiagnosed anxiety issues and I'm 21 and still don't have a drivers license. But I do own a car, so it's not all bad.

borderline personality disorder, obstructive sleep apnea, and ptsd
don't have a drivers license or know how to ride a bike

Sounds like you have ASCD too?

Took me longer than normal to learn how to ride a bike. I was around 12 I believe before I got the hang of it. Are you unable to learn or just unwilling to learn?

i think i'd be able. it was a childhood fear and still is but i could do it.. probably

Check out THIS recipe for fuckuppery:

>Borderline personality disorder
>Major depressive disorder
>Social anxiety disorder
>Avoidant personality disorder
>Sexual aversion disorder

Nice to see I'm not the only borderline on here.

Attached: Anonymous.jpg (1080x1280, 265K)

OCD, ptsd, depression, bpd, gad, sad, bipolar, schizophrenia, phimosis, buried penis, bent my dick, all diagnosed. I’m getting on disability income soon so that’s good.

I forgot aspergeds and adhd

ay dope. life is hell.
i honestly think i might be hypersexual/overly promiscuous in addition to having bpd but i haven't been able to talk to any professionals in a while

That’s part of bpd

>gay brains
>gay penis
>straight butthole

also i have the word "homo" instead of a mouth (long story)

oh fr? genuinely didn't know. the diagnosis is pretty fresh (recently was hospitalized for trying to kms) thanks for clearing that up :-)

Acid reflux? Explain

Attached: 1557079482280.jpg (225x225, 9K)

there's no such thing as borderline personality disorder, being a bad person isn't a disorder it's just being a bad person

it's not a disease if there is no cure

>it's not a disease if there is no cure
Actually a lot of diseases don't have cures, only treatments. Are you suggesting the common cold or most mental illnesses aren't diseases?

Stupid. If youd ever tryed acid youd understand things like mania and depression and relating would be mich easier. I remember myself thinking like you. I could not understand things like anxiety or phobes

if there's no such thing why tf did my doctor diagnose me with it
see also : there's no cure for asthma, as such is it just being a pussy who can't breathe?
there are treatments for both. even if people with bpd are just "bad people" there are ways to get better.

just because doctors diagnosed drapetomania didn't make it a real disease. there's money to be made in coddling sociopaths and diagnosing them with a clinical term that doesn't amount to "is a bad person"

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

r u tryna tell me you're phobic about treating people like normal human beings and not flying off the handle all the time lol

Sure, OP. Ill add to your pity party contest but my hand sucks so dont expect any royal flushes. Here goes:
Tried to soduku at 14, was diagnosed as severely depressed. Not exactly depressed now as an adult but sure wish i could be a normie and not know what i know now; it fills me with void and i juggle reasons to go on on an about an hourly basis. Today marks the day that ive stopped consuming drugs ad nausia and i couldnt be any more unstable right now. Its 4am and ive spent all night basically relapse tweaking from withdrawls, came close to getting shakes for a while as i was pacing for the first few hours of being awake. I want this so bad but today i realized there is no point to be being sober, especially if you use it for escapism. Nothing awaits you on the other side of sobriety. Its 100% nothing. If no one knows you struggle with life, no one will come out to congratulate you or tell you how well youre doing. No one appreciates you as if youve conquered yourself. No one is there to put you in a hugbox. Its all you. There is no grand reward unless you have to get sober.
Tldr just stay happy. If what kills you makes you happy, so be it. Youll still be alone. Reality is empty. At least in your mind you have you. When youre sober, that voice that tells you you feel good leaves you until you come back to your vices.

afaik there's no treatment for BPD either

The borderline thing for me might not be valid anymore. Haven't seen a doc for this in close to 7yrs, my psychiatrist at the time diagnosed me with that but the psychologist disagreed & said it was something else.

The last 3 are self-diagnoses. Having serious issues lately, been doing a lot of reading up & regardless if the borderline diagnosis no longer applies, I'm 99% certain those last three do. No question on the depression though; always been there, always going to be there.

I also used to be exceptionally promiscuous, or as you put it, "hypersexual." Have been my entire life, until it all changed around 2013. My libido's slowly diminished since then, to the point where I haven't touched my gf (or allowed her to touch me) in almost 3yrs. Nor do I miss it.

I just don't "get" sex anymore. Not that I don't have it; I don't, and it's by choice. No, I don't understand it. Why it's important, why people make such a huge goddamn deal out of it, how and why females crave it in the first damn place. It's all a mystery to me, and one I'm not likely to solve anytime soon.

Treatments doesn't always mean drugs. It can be therapy too.

how do we know you're not just lying to the therapist and lying low until you can flip out on another innocent person and hurt them or ruin their life

being a sociopath (having aspd) is different from bpd. people with aspd have little to no emotions and usually tend to exploit and manipulate others. people with bpd have very intense emotions and mood swings. more often than manipulating others "because they can", people with bpd try to avoid abandonment or engage in risky behavior as to avoid negative feelings

Im completely OK. But i became nearly insane that one time i mixed LSD, MDMA, weed. Your brain works completely different and you judge everything different. You begin to question reality. So yeah. Now i can understand the concept of insanity and i can relate to some people that have a mental illness that make them complete maniacs

this thread is new YLYL

Attached: 130555355690.gif (320x180, 1.82M)

bpd is just a touchy feely psychopath, like buffalo bill

Herpes TB chlamydia hepatitis c gnorrhoe hemorrhoids latent syphilis AIDS HPV. I was shocked when my doc told me i literally have all possible STDs i can catch. Well i told him i was living in Asia for 5 years. Now im back home for medical treatment because i have universal healthcare so i came home broke but still enjoy all healthcare benefits like everyone else.

i recommend seeing a doctor if/when you can. honestly sex Is overrated, i personally just. really really enjoy it. i was abused as a kid so that's probably why. i wish you luck user.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (900x900, 236K)

pretty sure you're just at the beginning stages of prodromal schizophrenia, I've done shrooms, acid, weed, even weird research chemicals and never once did I ever feel like the intense thoughts and visions were a product of my own psyche, I always knew they were an external force brought on by the intoxication

psychopaths aren't self aware, people with bpd can be. also do you know anyone with bpd at all? is that clouding your judgement or have you never had contact with anyone affected by it?

are you trying to gaslight me

Valid point, but an educated therapist could probably detect you are hiding something. If you're seeing a therapist, then that proves you're willing to get help and would be more open with them. If someone is content on not controlling their sociopathic impulses, then yes, they are bad and likely dangerous people.

Too late

is this a genuine question?

did someone hurt you user?

Hate to break it to you all but I can confirm as a mental health professional that "personality disorder" is just a medical term for being a nasty cunt.

Same as if you ever see a paediatricians notes on a child's file with the letters "flk" it's a warning to other clinicians to keep a straight face when they first meet the "funny looking kid"

It felt like getting a new dimension of sense. I could see the process of thinking a thought. I was a fucking computer programm. I think it wasnt too bad since i stopped smoking weed bcuz of that

Fuck off with your data mining threads Schlomo

In my files i always have an "awk" at the end. So i does it really stand for awkward?

Imagine being this paranoid. Rather appropriate for a mental health thread. I will make sure to spread your IP at the next World Domination meeting in Tel Aviv

you act like they can easily help it to not be a "nasty cunt". bpd is not only developed from childhood experiences but also due to genes etc. people can't help a neuro-biological illness

well if you want my advice dont go around telling people this shit, and try not to think too much about the relationship between the catholic church, western governments, the society of jesus, the knights of columbus and western political parties

I've literally only been diagnosed with general anxiety disorder but it controls my life.
I can't get a gf or make friends unless they really want to be my friend and put in the ridiculous amount of effort to maintain a relationship with me, and women just straight up avoid me like I'm some disgusting thing even though I'm a solid 6.5/10.
it causes me so much stress and anguish, every night when I go to bed I just want to scream and kick and cry but I can't, I just lay there emotionlesss, staring at the ceiling until sleep takes me.
I really need counseling and therapy for all my. childhood trauma but I'm worried I'll never find real help. I wasted my entire teenage years (13-19) at my computer playing video games, because I was never allowed to go to school, not even pre-k/elementary, but my parents didn't teach me anything.
I'm 21 now and I just want friends and a gf I can be there for and support but nobody wants to even get near me.
I feel like fucking Naruto on that goddamn swing. maybe if I had the social skills I could speak right and without stuttering every word, but I'm starting to finally accept that I'm going to be alone forever. I haven't decided if or when I'd like to put a bullet in my brain, but for now I'm just living like a Gondola, existing solely to observe like a phantom.

Poorfag, no-can-do. Although I would like to get an updated assessment of my bullshit.

I was never abused as a kid, other than a doting, overwhelming mom. Pink Floyd's "Mother" could have been about my mom, which makes no sense since I grew up w/ a dad & little brother (so it wasn't just her & I).

Haven't had a shower in over 2wks, haven't brushed my teeth but once in the last 6wks, sleep on the couch both for practical reasons (gf is insomniac & an exceptionally light sleeper) as well as emotional reasons (I don't feel like I deserve love so I shun it at every opportunity). Haven't seen a tax refund in 4yrs now because of crushing debt.

As a result: severe depression & the cocktail of maladies mentioned earlier.

Narcissistic personality disorder, meaning my disorder is objectively the best and yours are all shit

Is there something im missing?

Attached: I see.png (610x406, 437K)

>Borderline
>Evasive Personality disorder
>Major depression
>Social anxiety
>Agoraphobia
>Unspecified psychotic elements
>heart rythm disorder
>Asthma
>non healing fracture on right hand
>Molds appearing and disapearing, and itching badly (seeing a doctor for that next week)
>minor brain damage from lots of concussions
>My liver won't hold on for much longer
>Smoking, booze, weed, cocaine, ketamine and speed are regulars in my diet

Im 24 and think i wont last another 10 years. Certainly hope not

Me jelly

Forgot insomnia

Paranoid schizophrenia and all that comes with it
>Depression
>Anxiety
>Delusions
>etc.
I'm okay with it I guess, I'd rather not those symptoms but I'm not going to bitch and complain because I have them. bpdfags are the worst, most annoying cunts I met on the ward. Usually it's self diagnosed and in reality it's just generalized depression mixed in with anger problems, most people that were on my ward were schizophrenic and I just found their personalities hilarious

Ive been diagnosed with bpd and i agree. Most are just insufferable spoiled brats who are convinced that they are entitled to shit they don't deserve. Though its way worse on chicks. Guys tend to have this in a far lesser degree

IBS, RLS, OCD, Depression, and an incredibly average penis

bronchitis, asthma, major depressive disorder, high levels of stress, an inexplicable fear of insects and a manlet

>clinically diagnosed
>restless leg syndrome
fuck off

What I have has been diagnosed on only 200 people around the fucking world. It's called Protein Losing Enteropathy. It basically means that My instestine has no ability to absorb proteins from the food I eat. I feel bloated 24/7. Can't sit in one place for more than an hour or so or else every part of my body starts swelling up even my nutsack. No cure, no treatment. I'm 27 and can't hold a job and I'm gonna jump off a tall building soon,

While I’m sure people will take this as an attempt to be edgy, I was in fact diagnosed as a sociopath when I was younger.

I’m 30 as of early this year and while many believe that being a sociopath/psychopath opens up doorways to enlightenment via manipulation, duplicity etc etc... they also make you retarded.

I’m basically really good at being regarded. That’s all.