Live in my own personal helll

>live in my own personal helll
>nothing but bad luck and catastrophe strikes me down every day
>pray to god
>more bag shit happens
>bad shit keeps happening
>horrible disaster struck me down ruined my life beyond repair after entire life was shit
>pray to god more
>more bad shit happens
>keep reading the Bible
>more bad shit happens
>ask god for forgiveness for whatever i did
>more bad shit keeps happening
>just stare up at the sky with my mouth open as catastrophes rape me in the ass every day
>keep waiting keep praying to god
>nothing gets better

What the fuck. It is not that god is not real it is just that he fucking hates me and comes after me. I get weird as fuck signs like WAY too vivid and WAY to perfectly timed to just be a coindeince and it still keeps getting worse

I think i am well past the job time limit eventually Satan left job alone but still after me. I dont even think it is Satan i literally just think god is after me. For being a good person

Attached: D542C5C1-1C27-4113-A5F9-676DC416BD5F.png (817x920, 112K)

Craigslist, nigger faggot. You've been told.

Dude i have to find someone who is willing to wait around for my shit if i find someone

How the fuck am i going to find someone who just has a room waiting faggot god made it impossible

shouldn't have opened that fortune cookie, user.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Literally the answer to your question is:
>Craigslist, nigger faggot. You've been told.

God is just evil and out to get me

Well, elaborate. What problems do you have?

>god has made Craigslist totally inaccessible

Ay fam if god is real and individually cared about peoples lives hed be a dick so don't worry about that shit you've just been dealt a shit hand of bad luck and you're stronger than you think for dealing with it for so long things might change if you allow them to and get lucky one day I hope you feel better.

Oh hey you know nothing about me i have a criminal record and live hours away in the middle of nowhere and have a bunch of money. May i transfer my nigger probation there me a total stranger 7 hours away in the woods

I mean even if i found someone who was just like yeah fuck it and takes thousands of dollars I would still need good luck and plus everyone wants to fill a room fucking asap. I have some older dude in the city i met on Craigslist and he was offering me either a spare room or a couch though

I get signs and unexplainable bad luck tho like it is beyond bad

Help

stop giving a fuck

Same boat as you OP. I use to pray. Life finally fell apart and I hit rock bottom last year. The final thread I had has been cut. I just stopped praying. I am going to commit suicide in the coming weeks. I really did my hardest but it all comes to this. In all thia time, all I ever wanted was freedom and peace. Now I see that there is only one way for me.

>praying
Welp, there's your problem right there.

If you're asking the uncaring universe to care about you at all, you've fucked up all the way. Bad shit happens, you either work through it and figure out how to mitigate it in the future, or you fucking kill yourself. Almost no 'bad fortune' is insurmountable. And if everything is so fucked that there's no salvaging it, why are you trying?

God is evil dude

Why put your life in the hands of a cosmic force that may or may not exist. Take fate into your own hands. Jesus ain't taking the wheel buddy. You'll end up dead with that slave mentality. You dont need God to make your life better. You need real action. Get up and go outside. Smile.

No only one who is trying to hurt you is you, you have to love yourself

I get signs all day long like too specific to be fake

Example?

became satanist. im satanist too

I can't and won't promise that it will get better, but stop searching for help in god. God will not help you. Why that is can't be answered, but believe me, the chance of God hating you are abysmally low.

Your religious beliefs should be something motivational and positive - or agnostic. If there is a God we can by no means say anything definitive about them.

You are not necessarily responsible for the bad shit that happens to you but neither is god. What happens to you always is a result of your actions and your environment.
And even tho you may not be god you can still change things. You can change how you react and act as well as you can change your environment.

If you think you can't do it alone then the help you seek should not be god's but the help of friends, family or therapists.

Reminder: This is a thread by a stupid nigger who got arrested for DUI and is on probation, so everyday he spams this shitty thread "asking for advice" but really it's just so he can complain about his situation that he is 100% responsible for.

Props to you for changing it up a bit now at least. Now you're skipping the bullshit and going straight to the blaming everyone but yourself mode.

You are and will always be a faggot, kys

Attached: You.jpg (225x225, 6K)

FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER FUCK OFF DUI NIGGER

Attached: 1548390555543.png (467x369, 243K)

In the original post you called yourself a good person, but you just said you have a criminal history. You aren’t that great a person if you’re a criminal. God may just be giving you what you deserve.

Why pray when no god

Don't do it man. You could still make this world a better place for others, even if only for a pet. And that would be some consolation.

I know you could make this world less shitty. Please do.

Attached: 1482788128356.png (719x726, 291K)

This

Dont let those cunts win and give in.

stop praying to god, it is the reason bad shit happens to you