What keeps you alive wizards of /b?

what keeps you alive wizards of /b?

Attached: h87234jkbf3.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Caffeine and autism.

autism bux if i had to guess

anime

Dumb luck

Optimistic nihilism and lots of weed

Not wanting to transfer the pain to those who know me.

when did you lose all hope of finding that special person?, I'm finding it hard to find any reason to live tbh

what if there was nobody?

lol fag

I have not yet died. Nutrition?

>Optimistic nihilism

Oxymoron, fuck off

MAGNETS

see pic related, not that it matters

Attached: optimistic-nihilism-is-the-shit.jpg (460x306, 49K)

my special person is in anime

the shit show that is going on.

with some time and experience you can totaly chill below any Radar.
i

I saw what you did you changed the word depression for nihilism on a prozac advert

you're incredibly vague

And YOU have absolutely got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget.

Attached: 1CFBED83E1024DD5936E6C00D1D8EE26.jpg (538x535, 43K)

Get a grip kiddo

Someone knows you, and cares about you even if you think otherwise.

This will be an old example.
>Be 16 back then
>School. 11th grade. 12th is final year here
>0 Friends, crippling anxiety, only goal was to survive
>Class teacher humiliates me nonstop
>Usual shit, but mixed with 'You'll be never worth anything'
>Never cared about my classmates. Skipped class trips cause... I don't even know at this point.
>Survive classes with her, boot up some messaging sites during the break
>1 Unread message
>It's from a classmate
>We never talked
>'Don't give a fuck about the teacher. blah blah blah. Don't let this whole thing drag you down. etc etc etc'
>Sent: 2013. 04. 04

This will never be more actual

cigarretes, my wish to at least finish university before dying and the foolish belief of finding someone who is stupid enough to see worth in me

never had much to begin with.

Oh I've got one of those, boombadoop xD haha Jesus man Jesus! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK!

Attached: 1547996424555.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

Skeletons and memes of skeletons

Get a life fag

spite.

well I have my family and they care about me and all but idk I just don't care, so honestly I don't know why I'm still alive, I've also been feeling suicidal lately, I just realized I'm too old to find that cute girl I always wanted, someone who'll sincerely love me, and someone I do feel sexually attracted to, I guess I'm too black pilled to actually do anything about it, not even lowering my standards have worked for me, working on my personality and reading lots of pua books, nothing has worked, I guess girls are just after looks, and I get uglier and balder every day so I guess I'm just giving up soon

this

Ignore women, chase what you love. If you love nothing, find something. Ride a bike. Read a book. Lift. Run. Vidya. Create content.

Find something.

Mom would be sad if I kms

Nailing my girlfriend and REALLY wanting to be alive when humans set foot on Mars. If I lost my girl, it'd pretty much just be science futurism and wanting personal validation that my internal model of the universe continues to hold up under scrutiny and feel intellectually superior to plebs that don't understand physics and cosmology. If I ever lost that, I'd probably pick up smoking so I could die of cancer. A bit more gentle than suicide.

I do have something, I'm a tattoo artist, and Im also a painter, I've been doing it for a while so I'm quite good, but I realized Im not doing anything with my life, I don't really have a purpose, even if I make some good money, idk what to do with it, I'm not looking for sex, I mean I don't know what it feels to fuck a girl but I just don't care tbh, just thinking about having some cute girl kinda forced to fuck me for some money doesn't help me at all, she wouldn't be enjoying it, and that idea kills my boner tbh, all I ever wanted was to find a girl who would truly love me, but even fat or ugly girls find other guys who are more attractive than I am, so I guess I have to choose to wait and die old and alone, or just die alone now and give my money to some charity or something

the thought that i’d eventually have something better

Weed and being in love. Sadly I can't smoke weed because jobs think it's ok to drink but not smoke weed and the person I loved died 8 months ago so now I really have nothing left

Not being a 'wizard' and getting sex daily with a girl i've been with for two years.

BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEE
kill yourself lel

/thread

I'm pretty worthless and a burden but I kind of want to see how things play out
Also I can't end myself for some reason that's not clear to me