Im about to imprison a wild squirrel for the rest of its lifespan. How can i keep ot alive...

Im about to imprison a wild squirrel for the rest of its lifespan. How can i keep ot alive? Im never releasing it from the wire cage ill catch it in

Attached: download (3).jpg (286x176, 9K)

why do you want to do this?

If dubs op hangs himself instead

get raped

Rolling for this. Learn 2 bait op

I just want to. I wish I could report some deeper meaning behind it. I just know I can and it's not a big deal if I fail and it dies before the end of its natural lifespan

Roll🏴

I would capture a male and female then wait until baby then hand raise baby as your pet, that would be cool. Will you do this?

Rollo

Attached: 1553722735296.gif (500x231, 1.83M)

That would be really cool and I would do it maybe a week or two in but I have a serious problem and hopefully in user here can help me with it

How do you move a squirrel from a wire trap into a container safely? What if there's already another squirrel inside the container that would make it really hard. What if they try to eat each other. I don't want blood everywhere

If dubs op must feed squirrel semen twice a week.

I like this comment

get another container

It might not be a big deal to you, but I’m sure it’s a big deal to the squirrel. You’ve destroyed his life and any chance for him to reproduce by removing him from the wild. This means nothing to you but you don’t consider how the squirrel would feel, and he would feel devastated.

Do not do this, it is cruel.

The more I reread what you say the more I realize it's probably the reason why I'm doing it in the first place. I suppose if the squirrel didn't give a shit then I wouldn't either.

Attached: Bulletproofsquril.webm (720x404, 375K)

Agreed, op go find better shit to do like making trap or fur threads.

But why do this to another living creature? It’s wrong.

too slow to be a bullet.

>projecting human understanding of the situation and the wider evolutionary aspect of the Squirrels life, not even the Squirrel can understand

Wow. I bet you're fun at parties.

Attached: faggot_03.gif (413x192, 1.27M)

Set it free. Some dog near by wants to invite it to lunch

im gonna post timestamps of it here every single day. its gonna be the Yea Forums squirrel. it will be our mascot

for the reasons you were talking about. the idea of seeing it every day and watching its frustration building up.