Who else is sitting in their rooms in absolute agony and despair, drinking by themselves...

Who else is sitting in their rooms in absolute agony and despair, drinking by themselves, and just wallowing in their sadness? Cheers. You're not alone in hating yourself and wishing for death.

Attached: 1550199743655.jpg (528x492, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vha4V-eh7Ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/r9k/ is just over there, user

This.

>this

This.

>this
>this
These

>
> (You)
>>this
>>this
>These

These

Me but im high not drunk.

Attached: FB_IMG_1444704694968.jpg (480x318, 11K)

I just harvested a nice amount of dank af weed and I'm drinking Henny. I ain't sad at all lol

>>>this
>>>this
>>These
>These
Theses

What's on your mind gaylord?

I'm sitting at my shitty job and am having a smoke and just wanna die but I need the fucking money

only 6 months ago i was like that. i went to the dr and told him - he gave me these pills and now i dont overthink so much. ive got a new job now and everything is pretty ok. i still wnat to sticka shotgun in my mouth but im glad i didnt 6 months ago

Attached: 1550166894996.jpg (319x200, 21K)

>this
>this
>these
>these
those

>Feel bad
>Think of an hero
>Jordan Peterson shows me lobster
>Cool lobsters
>Clean up room
>Not living in shit now
>Feels good
>Take up free lance videography
>Feels good, not doing well but I am autist
>Feel I can improve
>Still fat, working on it
>Nearly treating myself as good as my dogs now
>Gaining self respect
>Thanks u old Kermit sounding fuck

Not drinking, but I'm right there with ya

I did the JP thing. Not the book - i tought his books were a bit shit but i got into him on Youtubes - there was shit loads of vids on there talking out normal stuff. really helped. Im not a fat cunt though

Attached: Untitled picture.png (1053x595, 146K)

Ever hear that J B P Wave music shit?
Not too bad actually.
not fat fat but calling self fat is motivation for getting fit, cuz being fat or skinny is easy, need to keep on the gain train.
Used to be ripped n chicks are shallow af, girls tried cheating on bf's all the time. Felt gud

Attached: 8250817062.jpg (1514x1624, 190K)

i cant wait to sign up. if the girls are that fit and i can 100% score with them

youtube.com/watch?v=vha4V-eh7Ps

>when a biomechanoid disfunctions its the biomechanoids fault
>neurological functioning depends on choices
>humans are conscious