What are legitimate ways to earn real-world money? I’m curious as to what Yea Forums comes up with

What are legitimate ways to earn real-world money? I’m curious as to what Yea Forums comes up with.

Any ideas that are clever, original, smart, and/or humorous will receive OC nudes from my private library. 10/10 hot dumb thot with perfect young pierced tits. I’ll post below for proof.

If anyone can come up with a no shit bulletproof impressive idea, I will PayPal that person $1000, and possibly start a business or LLC if interested.

Think I’m kidding? Well... I guess keep your ideas away from my thread, and you’ll be sure to avoid getting OC noodz and money then.

Attached: 800BFFFD-DD2B-4FAC-B35B-68B3D7C5ADFC.jpg (720x522, 37K)

Here is said slut in all of her dumb hot glory. More to come, surely, for you faggots.

Attached: 0F7E1A92-C1EA-4989-9494-7E8F6754871C.jpg (750x1334, 166K)

Bump. Where my investment Yea Forumsankers at

Attached: F4A2F7CE-C5DA-43AA-8245-E228CF8DDFB6.jpg (1932x2576, 572K)

ibankers are only good at aligning charts in powerpoint

I'm an investment banker and you sound positively retarded

I'm an investment banker too

>What are legitimate ways to earn real-world money?
Get a fucking job

who would have guessed Yea Forums breeds psychopaths fit for banking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm only there because I'm smart and can work an interviewer. I'm pretty fucking weird

All in one housekeeping, landscaping, and snow removal service as a subscription service. Consider this a free idea to prod you to drop nudes.

Subscription service for snow removal? How could you convince a customer to buy into a year round membership for a seasonal service?

YOU'RE FIRED

Attached: 1477981844576.jpg (1578x2316, 1.5M)

>>What are legitimate ways to earn real-world money?
>Get a fucking job

there is someone out there. who read the OP. thought of a reply. came up with that enlightening bullshit. then actually typed it out. THEN actually still felt compelled to use the time & data and committed to posting to the wonderful comment I am replying to right here.

BRAVO SIR. You have altered my course through time.

Attached: 1499295691952.jpg (579x388, 32K)

Wow. If you’re actually an investment banker (I have my doubts) I’m actually somewhat terrified that someone that possibly has access to my money is browsing Yea Forums at 2 AM. What kind of shit outfit do you work at that allows... you.. to touch other people’s money?

Lies

Bumps for you giant fags. So far I’ve gotten an idea for a snow cleanup subscription service. I’m being nice giving you fags this. I’m only supposed to give this as a bonus remember?

Attached: B860DE8C-6EC2-4FCE-81C4-4BE87D5533C7.png (640x1136, 1.15M)

$1,000 right now ready to go.

Attached: 85766A86-C9C4-48DD-B173-A8791E5B9A8B.png (640x1136, 1019K)

Get a job, like a real fucking 9 to 5 not some once a week casual shit, grind that motherfucker out, build some capital and make some investments, theres plenty of trading apps that work alright, do some research, learn what to look for and just fucking jump in, its a gamble for sure but unless you're dead set retarded its pretty hard to lose shitloads trading stocks/crypto/forex.

jesus christ you are stupid

Attached: 1551140579056.png (550x536, 598K)

Hmmmm...who think...was him...?

Attached: mr8jcfm3o41o1fh9s228632004100.jpg (1782x1131, 166K)

Are you actually retarded? Read the fucking post again, you absolute mongoloid

>its pretty hard to lose shitloads trading stocks/crypto/forex.

yeah that shit is practically fucking foolproof. anyone can do it. /sarc

no it's not. this is not an easy time to invest right now. post your quarterly portfolio reports. until then, you are bullshitting everyone, so stop talking, k?

Attached: 1505188524781.jpg (600x375, 36K)

I was kidding when I responded to you. Do you want me to actually dissect your business idea, or do you just want nudes? Because if that’s the case, OP was looking for clever, original, and funny, and I’m not seeing that either. I’m just confused at this point.

Pick up day trading. Buy low sell high. If you have 1000 dollars to give away, use it instead to start day trading. If you aren't a total downy you should be able to make money that way. If you're retarded and make big mistakes you will lose a lot though.

Start a youtube channel that makes meme compilations. Use clickbait titles to gain views. Switch your titles and thumbnail a ton so people will re-click the video.

OP here. Obviously I guess if I’m posting the nudes. Anyway I’ll guess I’ll play my hand some now that I’ve finally able to scrap together a small but decent bowl bowl of a one hitter of keef, shake, roach and resin (at least that shit is all extremely high grade). ANYWAY anyway.. so some of the stocks I’ve thought about investing in is:

>MiracleGro
>Caterpillar
>Amazon —- in a little bit
>kerosene futures
>silver
>others

lol I’m taking too long. I’m here. I wanted to bump 1st.

I’ve thought about it.. but YouTube and streaming are gay.

I want to write something. I have the connections to maybe get a few things rolling to get a screenplay in a few peoples hands in the city.

Attached: A058D4C5-636B-4EBF-9677-E3AEC89BF868.jpg (2576x1932, 624K)

Where are you hiding the 2007 funds? We all know you didn't really lose them. Are they in Panama? Tell Goldman I'm onto him and his dirty tricks.

haha that's probably a child that you're talking to.

I'm bet I'm the oldest person in this thread. sadly. What was 2007 to you?

Attached: miketyson.jpg (620x388, 24K)

I was 20

Attached: 1401085089.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

Go away spammer. Not you OP.

Aight, so hash used to be made be having naked peeps run through the fields and then scraping the sticky stuff off the skin of whoever's ran.

Now with legal weed poppin up everywhere, I think it should come back with a a modern twist.

Have a hot model do that shit, and send lewds or nudes of the model from the batch of hash you're about to smoke in the packaging.

So many degenerates would get off on that shit. Sit back and watch the money roll in

Hahaha you do drugs. Only someone very high on dabs would come on Yea Forums to say that lol

I’m disappointed. No interesting hustlesto be found in this thread. I gotta go to bed soon. I ate some Adderall and stayed up and everything. Yea Forums you disappoint me tonight.

Attached: BC0601B7-4C38-4B3B-BC49-4C6BEEBB8155.png (640x1136, 1.35M)

she's hot. wonder why she wears her hair so short like that though. she's not a lesbian right?

Or do shitty ass reddit videos. You can just write some shit to make the video for you deadass ill do that shit for 1k

Create community servers through discord, set up a donation page, take on admins to do the work for you, keep the profit for yourself while it runs