How do you know if you’re in a mentally abusive relationship...

How do you know if you’re in a mentally abusive relationship? And how do you leave her if it is when your family is on her side? (Pic a little related.)

Attached: 1AC69FC4-0CEA-4DED-AE7E-A61EA6015492.jpg (871x917, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtube.com/watch?v=4vLiJIgVlRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tsEu6NvGSBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You quit being a faggot and dump her.

She’s best friends with my TWIN brother. Him and I were pretty close before I got together with her, she’ll cry to him if I do and our relationship will get worse!

Well then just suck a dick and live with it.

Oh god.. is this your first relationship? Please tell me it is. They’re called “decibel readers”. They’re not expensive. DO NOT go into a relationship with your head in the sand. Buy one of these bad boys and if it picks up anything, anything at all when around your partner, slap the bitch.

This comment is paid for by the commission of decibel readers Pty Ltd, Queensland. Traps are gay.

Attached: B98719D9-47B3-4EDF-BBD3-10A3170F03EC.jpg (409x750, 29K)

The fuck’s a decibel reader and how will it fix my relationship? If I break up with her, she’ll spin it into making me the bad guy, and she’s close with my family, and they’ll hate me.

If you are already asking that question, then something is wrong. Either she is mentally abusing you, or you aren't prepared to deal with her, or perhaps some of both.
Talk to some people outside of the situation, who don't know her or your family. Someone you can trust and who has no interest in either side, so you can have a balanced viewpoint.

Tell us what she has been doing, and we can offer some insight.

Just buy the fucking decibel reader cunt.

> she'll spin it into making me the baf guy

That's how you know you're in an abusive relation

>and she’s close with my family, and they’ll hate me.
fam will choose rando bitch over you?
she fuckin' ur bro. fyi. Me, I ain't ever been friends with a woman I wasn't fuckin.

This.

VRO HONESTLY FUCK HER JUST LEAVE ONE AND NEVER LOOK BACK AND START A NEW LIFE IN A SMALL OART OF TOWN

discord.
gg/vnESCJW

This user is right. You need to grow a pair and stop worrying what your family will think. I have experience with a similar issue. Actual true story inbound:
>be me
>living with roommates
>have online friend from Cali
>best bros online
>I’m stupid, only 16 or 17 at the time
>he gets kicked out
>has nowhere to go
>I help him come to Colorado to stay with me
>roommates are cool with it
>big mistake
>first thing he does is complain about our WiFi
>sleeps on our couch for months
>no job
>no school
>starts dating my fucking SISTER
>should’ve beat his ass then and there
>my family loves him
>as disillusioned as I was before we met in person
>push comes to shove I tell him he’s out
>my parents tell me to bring him to their house
>I do it and he’s their problem now
>I cut them off
>talk to them again in about a year or two
>they’ve had it with him
>took them a week to realize they were wrong
>lost multiple jobs, still no school, always plays video games, rude, liberal
>finally he moves to Texas and I never here from him again
>mfw I was right and taught my family a lesson

Attached: 89821341-6917-4ACF-AC96-5521E64B4D6C.jpg (202x250, 7K)

She doesn’t like to be wrong first off, when she’s ranting about shit I’ll have to nod my head and not say anything, if I say anything opposite she’ll go off on me. She leaves messes everywhere, I ask her about it and she yells at me Athar she has to clean up after me all the time (I rarely leave messes because I don’t like having things out of place de to Autism) and she starts to cry and says she’s not appreciated. Apparently she got pregnant once and never told me, she got an abortion without telling me too, the only reason I found out is because my brother called me to ask me how she was doing. I used to have two cats, I had to give them to my sister because she used to hit them if I argued with her or if she came home from work stressed. She free bleeds so there are blood stains on our sheets, I asked her to get some pads or something then she called me an asshole and told me I’d never understand. When we get into heated arguments, I’d come home the next day to either my brother, one of my sisters, or my mother on our apartment with her crying about me. She once told my brother I hit her, but I never touched her, and she has threatened to kill her self twice. She never showed these toxic traits much until we bought an apartment together, I just really don’t know how to break it off without a huge mess. She can be very manipulative.

My brother’s gay though.

HAHA
quality post

Just rip it off like a bandaid OP. There’s no easy way to do it. But after a few weeks it’ll get easier, as anything does given time, except cancer.. cancer’s a cunt. Hey, I’m not sure if anyone else has already suggested this but have you thought about investing in a decibel reader? I use mine to keep track of when my Wife raises her voice, Lol. Every now and again if I find that she’s raised her voice too often, I just give her a little slap. It’s easy, it’s effective but most importantly, it’s affordable. You can get your decibel reader for around $100 on websites such as eBay, Amazon etc

Good luck OP!

Yep. Good example.
Trust your gut, if something feels wrong and it keeps feeling wrong, then it likely is wrong and you should do something about it.
If you don't do anything about it, you are ignoring your gut, not a good idea.
Trust your instincts, trust yourself.

Was just about to suggest the decibel reader, you beat me to it.

>I used to have two cats, I had to give them to my sister because she used to hit them if I argued with her

That's a red line if I ever heard one. I do my best to stay out of these sorts of threads because there's always two sides to every story, but if this is true then that's all I need to hear. If that sort of behavior is happening often enough that you need to give the cats away then you need to put your foot down in a serious way. You need to either kick her ass to the curb or have her go to a real therapist on the regular to work out whatever issues she is having. That shit is not acceptable.

I don’t get it, how will this help?

just break it off you faggot

You don't hit your wife, dude. Not for that kind of shit. If you're slapping your wife because she's getting too loud then you're a real piece of shit. Full stop.

>i'll have to nod my head
Dude, my best advice to you is to spend some time reading about 'setting up boundaries in a relationship'. Search and read 10 websites on that, find the good advice and internalise it. It is one of the fundamental parts of having a good, solid relationship.
RIGHT from the beginning, you have to set up boundaries, that means letting her know what you will and will not take, and what you like and dislike. If you nod your head, she will never stop. If you say you don't agree, then she might be annoyed at first, but then she will know what you really think. If you tell her straight that you aren't going to listen if she is shouting/ranting, and leave the conversation, then she will be forced to speak like a normal person.
Those are boundaries, they aren't easy, but they are very necessary.
If a girl can't accept your boundaries, or she can't accept yours, then you break up, but at least you've been honest and true to yourself.
It really isn't easy, and it is a lot of work, but it is necessary and it is a skill you should learn as soon as possible, because it will help for the rest of your life in all kinds of relationships/work.

How is electrocuting yourself with a toaster in the bathtub related?

youtube.com/watch?v=4vLiJIgVlRQ

Casue I’m at my fucking edge, and I’m considering this option at this point.

Heyy! he was behind of this...?

Attached: ehjj5nnsc40ftojzs229218435700.jpg (1552x1107, 117K)

1. ranting not accepting anything you say
2. she lies/exaggerates about stuff
3. emotional manipulation
4. abortion without telling you???????????? MASSIVE RED FLAG
5. hits your pets?????
6. free bleeds, is this a joke?
7. emotionally manipulates your family against you
8. lies to them that you hit her???
9. threatens to kill herself
10. only started when she had you locked down in the apartment
11. manipulative
Sounds like she has a personality disorder dude, NONE of this is normal. I'll write some more detailed responses.

user, we’ve told you what to do. You’re gonna have to help yourself at this point.

7/10 she's fucking your brother

Don't do it user. Just break up with her. Your family will get over it eventually.

just read that he's gay...lol

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again, my brother is a faggot, a suck dick kind of faggot.

yes, she's very clearly emotionally abusive.
you got two options
you either stay with her for the rest of your life
or you leave her sooner or later.

if you can't possibly imagine a life with her then getting out ASAP is most likely the best solution. my best advice is a very gentle "we need to talk, this is not working out" type breakup but to record the entire thing. this can lead to A, her being understanding and taking it surprisingly well - win/win
B, her taking it surprisingly well at first and then lying about the breakup, but then you got proof of what actually was said.
C, her going batshit insane, and then you got proof of her insanity.

if you DO want to fix things, i would recommend doing MDMA together, opening up and talking to each other, however, judging by her actions, i am unsure about this would lead to.

op needs this

What are you? Still teenagers?
Real men slap women. Look up Sean Connery’s take on it via YouTube. You both obviously aren’t married. It’s for their own good because when women argue, they don’t stop until they’re stopped.. and how do you do that? With a single open palmed slap on the face. So now you’re probably thinking “So how do I know when is the right time to slap a female?” Well user, Luckily for us we have lived to experience a time of technological innovation, advancement and miraculous achievements. In 1997, Alexander Graham Bell invented the first ever “Decibel Metre” also commonly know as the “Decibel Reader”. Ever since then it’s been used for all sorts of things such as telecommunicational devices. It can also be used to measure the vocal volume levels of female’s voices, letting men know when exactly to slap them.

Eric S.
Department of Decibelicial Obambulant Studies 173 Stuart Street

Attached: 65B0D882-DA6F-4A7F-A22C-88F479700820.jpg (484x634, 44K)

This is a textbook abusive relationship, my fellow user. Your girl is broken beyond any possible repair. There are cases and cases, of course - but this seems to be a case of mental sanatorium. Put her in the hands of an expert and get the hell out of this shit.

Attached: 1402766377677.jpg (221x246, 9K)

Okay, actually good advice.

Spot that new fag

I’ve been here since I was 15 and I’ve never heard anyone mention a decibel meter!

Read some websites about "borderline personality disorder" and the other cluster B personality disorders. Women are more prone to them as men.
Often, a certain type of man is attracted to BPD females, and in turn those females are attracted to those type of men. If you are a bit passive, and you are a sort of 'problem solver' when it comes to females, looking for a girl to 'fix', it can be that you are one of those types, though it isn't necessary.
She will carry on behaving like this, and it will only become worse. You have to follow this guy's advice, remove her from your life, leave her to be your family's problem if necessary.
Is she living with you? Either you find another place, or you have to plainly tell her that she has 2 weeks to find a new place to live.
Start recording the conversations you have with her, on your phone or a dictaphone, because it will solve some of the lying/manipulating problems if she tries to lie to your family etc.
If you have to move out, then start packing your stuff a little at a time, so you just have the essentials left behind, then move out. That way she can't attack your stuff.
It needs to end man, she will ruin your life and leave you anyway at some point, it is what her kind of person does.
The sooner you end it, the sooner you can move on with your life and find a normal, sane girl.
None of what she is doing is normal at all, none of it is healthy, you know it, I know it, we all know it. You are the only one who can do anything about it.
Be calm about it all, tell someone trustworthy that you are breaking up with her before you do it, so someone knows the score. The important thing is to not let it all go on inside your head, with you as the only witness, because that will make you go crazy.
She is the crazy one, let someone else know about it all.
Then break up with her calmly, and once you've done that, don't kiss or sleep with her, she will try to manipulate you with sex.

find a good friend or two that you can confide in, OP. I've been in two horrible mentally abusive relationships featuring such things as emotional blackmail and reverse psychology and taking advantage of the knowledge of my depression and i can tell you that if you try to keep your mentally abusive partner then you'll only condition yourself to believe that you should be hurt.
Confide in your friends, OP. Please. If your family don't want to help, then it's the only way outside of talking to a professional

Get a recorder. A small, audio recorder. Keep it on you and turn it on whenever you talk. This is not general relationship advice, but for volatile ones that involve lying, I'd suggest it. Save the important ones where she goes off like a bomb. Save them on multiple devices. Email them to yourself. Email them to a trustable friend.
That's my advice as the son of a court reporter, someone who saw the shit that goes on in lawsuits of various kinds as well as saw the importance of evidence in shit like this. It doesn't help that you're a guy and people see men as automatically more violent.

Oh hey I’ve been to a court room trial, didn’t know they recorded everything in there.

Idk if you're still here but...
I`ve been in an abusive relationship until september of last year! Lasted for 2 years and still left me a little fucked up, I was depressed, fat and really down on myself...
To her every girl I knew wanted to fuck me or was ugly... She would manipulate, lie and make my life a living hell, at some points I even considered suicide (but i`m not that much of a bitch) So one day I was making mushroom soup and she asked me if she could borrow my camera, I said it was on my room, she went to get it and read some conversation I had with another girl, (we talked about how she wanted to be in a threesome and I asked if she'd rather be spit roasted or double pen.) She obviously flipped out and broke up with me, days later she wanted to get back with me and I didn't budge... I was playing wow one night she started calling me and sending some pretty nasty stuff, how I was a piece of shit for dumping her (?)
Fast foward to today, she's in a relationship with a guy and I couldn't be happier, I lost some weight, started hitting the gym, doing well in my classes again and pretty much am living the life I wanted to live
Point of all this is, you think you're in a bad place but you can always ALWAYS turn it around, be a man and stand up to YOUR needs! I had to be strong not to let her in my life again, you can do it! If your family and your brother decides to stay at her side, well.. it's their loss and let THEM deal with her, but you my friend, you live your life to the fullest and don't let any woman dictate what you feel or do! YOU are YOURS, claim yourself back!

this

Cut the girl and your family out of your life

Wow, this was actually really uplifting and encouraging. Thanks user! And I’m really happy for you!

at one point it turned physical
pic. it's me after a fight we had, she clawed me and trying to stragulate me and she was a 100 pound girl

Attached: IMG-20170830-WA0006.jpg (3264x1836, 576K)

Top tip, don't have sexual conversations with other girls when you are in a relationship. Especially don't have those conversations in a recorded form.

Abusive relationships are a really fucked up thing to be in man, i`m rooting for you

Jesus dude.

I would strongly advise against this!
If you’re suggesting that he intentionally records anyone without their knowledge, whether that be audio or video, you could get OP in trouble. Most people these days used decibel readers, they’re around $80 or something. Basically you just measure the Dbs of her voice and it will indicate when to slap her to calm her down.

pretty dumb thing to do indeed! My therapist said it was probably one of those "wanted to get caught" kinda things

right?

Did you use your decibel reader?

Obviously not.

you betcha! that thing saved my life!

Are you fucking 15? Why would your family hate you based off shit some random girl says. Stop being a retard and break up with the bitch you little faggot.

Attached: 16.png (789x1200, 202K)

It's one way out of a relationship, do something that the other person would never forgive you for.

what makes you say that? If I haven't sued that thing in time, who know what could have happened?

You obviously don’t know my family.

Married and old enough to remember the Belin wall coming down. You're a pussy if you hit your wife. Pretty fucking low. Like honestly I have zero respect for it. Get your shit together.

plot twist
GF is a trap

A trap would be godsent compared to her.

Thank God because they bread a little cockless faggot like you. Break up with the bitch and grow a pair. It's just a woman, I know this is Yea Forums but act like you understand anything about women.

Attached: tVZlNzo_d.jpg (640x652, 63K)

You've one choice dude.
1. stay with her, bear the abuse, marry her and have children with her. she'll treat the children like she treats your cats, and then when they are old enough, she'll turn them against you, divorce you, take half your money and the children, then ruin their minds like she is ruining yours.
2. break up with her in a calm way, no argument or specifics, just that things aren't working out, and wish her the best. go through some awkward times, maybe your family will think badly of you for a while, but they'll be over it sooner or later. you'll move on with your life and won't have to deal with a psycho-bitch anymore.

Okay, well how do I do that without her getting violent or my family hating me? She’s best friends with my twin.

Server filled with slutty egirls

discord.
gg/vnESCJW

Attached: 3AAB3FEB-6178-4ADB-B65A-3363620C177E.jpg (750x782, 123K)

Tough guy

Attached: tt.jpg (450x250, 19K)

Just drop her, she sounds like a manipulative bitch.

discord tranny trying to recruit for its online cult.

If it seems that your family is choosing her over you remind them of your relationship.
ie "i'm still your son"
if they correct you then why bother with them
if they don't live your life

This

not that user, but if the relationship with your family is that fragile, then it might not be worth holding on to, you know.

i understand that the thought of trying to "stand alone" is horrifying, but if the alternative to standing alone is kneeling silently in pain, is it actually worse? who knows even in the worst case scenarios you'll eventually be able to revitalize old relationships, possibly stronger than they ever were before.

stand up straight, wither the storm and grow as a person.

I don’t wanna lose them though, we’ve always been close. I’d they’re gone then what constant do I have? I don’t have many friends, and I guess my dad won’t shun me, but that’s cause he’s shunned too.

It's a ridiculously simple account. Cost and benefit. Consider, what is better:
a) to be permanently attached to a bipolar lunatic who parasitizes your soul and strengh of mind, mistreats you daily, lacks the minimum of reason, common sense and civility to live in society, eventually forming a family with this creature invoked from the depths of hell, and finally hanging yourself after losing everything you built? or,
b) pass the risk of submitting to (another) rage attack of this thing that you date, to have your family against you for a few months, and perhaps lose contact with your brother for a long time.

It's your choice.

You simply decide to do so. Fuck anyone else's thoughts, you are in charge.
But first, make sure it is abusive. Would you really be happier without her? You only know how much she means once she leaves you know. And at that point, it's hard to get her back.
Maybe it's you. Maybe you're depressed, or sad, or overtaxed and you need to talk it through with her so she can help you.
But I'm assuming you're not so stupid. If that relationship only brings you pain, end it.
Actually, tip. Go to her about how you feel. If she tries to comfort you, she's worth it. If she immediately makes it about herself, and has a meltdown about how you're making it out to be her fault and making you comfort her and bottle it up for her sake, dump the bitch. Not there and then, but dump her. If she can't offer comfort to her partner outside the scope of comforting herself, then she doesn't deserve you.

Do you even know what a decibel reader is?

He’s my twin though, we’ve been best friends since birth! We used to have a secret language apparently! Is there a way I can salvage my relationship with him at least?

Dude, your family won't ditch you. She'll clear off soon enough and find another guy's life to ruin. You are overthinking things because this stuff has gone around in your head too much.
See Those are your options.

Thanks

Yes. I had a teacher that used one in the classroom when I was in elementary school. Your wife being louder than a specific decibel level is not justification for hitting her. Full stop.

see

Did you read There are so many red flags in Also Screenshot the advice, because it will take time to digest it.

if you punch them in the stomach, it doesn't leave any marks. stop being a pussy

She's nailing him. Think about it. U r being used. Make moves user. God sp33d fren.

Actually, reading this through, you definitely have a poor relationship.
Break up with her. Recommend she goes to therapy. Don't try and play hero and fix everything, it leads a sucky life, take it from me.
Bring her out on a date. Bring a friend, acquaintance, family member whatever. Just someone to have your back and encourage you to break it off. It will likely be messy, painful, and she'll use every trick to make you feel horrible and cruel and make you want to crawl back to her on your knees.
My advice, revel in it. Yes you are damn cruel, and heartless and cold. Enjoy it. Enjoy the pain and laugh at her attempts to cause it to you. Point out in slow detail every single flaw about her that made you leave, and put them out there in stark lighting. Then, turn away, and just keep walking back to your friend.
Two issues with this. One, she may attack you, considering she be crazy. This is where the friend comes in. Even if he/she isn't particularly tough, two vs one isn't easy.
Second, she may end up stalking you or planning revenge/manipulation. You slipped her claws, and her ego simply won't allow you to do so and get away without regretting it.
So, either have a way to deal with it, by being unassailable in your own right, or better for you, just file a restraining order against her.

Hey! It’s a small world, what year was this? I used to teach elementary. I actually think I know who you are. Look at you, after all these years.. on Yea Forums.. you’ve obviously come a long way. Myself? I actually sell decibel readers. If it’s justification you seek, how about trying to detect it using a cheap yet very effective decibel reader? You can pick one up anywhere from around $70. eBay, Amazon etc..

For the last time, he is a HOMOSEXUAL, a FAGGOT, an ASS PIRATE.

Don't stay in relationship your not happy with. It's better to alone then to be miserable.

girls, especially nutjob ones like to try to 'convert' or try to convert homos.
homos also like to 'try it out' with friends of theirs who are girls.
it isn't completely out of the question, especially if they spend time together often.
isn't the issue anyway, the real issue is that you can't continue suffering under this abusive cunt.
break it off calmly and don't let her lure you back with sex.

>first sentence
nah you're just a fucking idiot. dump her ass and if your piece of shit twin brother has any common sense he'll understand why you dumped her.
if he's fucking her behind your back (which it sounds like he probably is) then he'll learn from the same mistake in a few weeks/months as well.
never stick your dick in crazy, and to be honest that chick sounds like a fucking psycho.

If you're unhappy dump her and be done with it.

> Is there a way I can salvage my relationship with him at least?
Try to explain the situation to him, clearly and concisely. Open the game, ask him for advice, tell him that this is not working and that he needs his help. Make it clear what you intend to do, and that is for the good of both parties, even if it is painful at first. Do not paint she (entirely) as the devil that she is; say that you hopes he can help her to keep her (deranged) head in place.

If still everything fails, user, it's because there was nothing left to be salvaged at all.

Thank you very much

He will just report it back to her and she will do something preemptively. This might sound like good advice, but that's because it is the advice you want to hear.
Doesn't mean it is right.
There has been plenty of other advice in this thread which you chose to ignore, as is often the case in these 'help me with my gf Yea Forums!' threads. The OP ignores 95% of the posters and waits for one post to say "hey, everything will be ok, it was just a misunderstanding, don't worry", and the op says "thanks!!!" and leaves. Nothing changes or things go worse.
Save the thread dude, read it, sleep on it, then read it again. See what sounds logical and realistic, not what fits in your hopes.

deja de ser un cobarde y largarte de ahí

si amigo, el tiene que cortar su cabeza y lancer la por la calle por su familia a ver la abierta del cielo y la lluvia

Umm, okay, I was gonna take the break up with her advice though.

Imagine thinking you're a man for pushing around someobe weaker than you. Someone who trusted you. Absolutely disgraceful.

Oh shit dawg, how's it going? Man it really has been a while. You used to do that thing and we all had so much emotion. Wow, really brings it back.

If you are going to do it, do it. Tell someone else trustworthy beforehand, so the information is out there, but not someone in your family because they will pass it back to her.
Good luck with it man, it isn't easy but you will feel great relief afterwards, and you'll be able to move on with your life.

A real man does what is necessary and accepts the consequences.

>What is necessary

Imagine being so useless that your first impulse when you encounter a problem is to punch it and having such poor control over yourself that you act on it.

Manipulation, gas lighting, blaming you for things, making you feel as though you're worthless without her, if she uses your things but won't share her own, if she goes through your phone, if she doesn't respect your decisions and comfort, if she doesn't let you hang out with friends/"something comes up" with her every time you try to be with friends

Desperation is the most dangerous human emotion imo. Manipulation stems from a place of great loneliness.

And yet, they deserve to be left so that they can learn.

source: used to manipulate the best partner that id ever had

Did he kill himself?

It's not the first impulse, the first impulse would be feeling like killing her when she won't shut up. A soft punch in the stomach is nothing, it is just there to teach.

The partner or op?

All three of them.

Nah I’m still here.

You are the boyfriend of Or is the girl that op is talking about.

Nah I’m op

Absolutely disgraceful. It disturbs me that such garbage can sleep so easily with themselves. True degeneracy.

>true degeneracy
And that’s saying a lot considering we’re on Yea Forums!

I agree with him, as long as you don't hit them too hard and leave any lasting damage, or any bruises. If you do, you're doing it wrong.

It really does. Spousal abuse is pretty much right next to child abuse. Murder can be justified and at least random acts of violence or hate crimes target people you don't know. But to make your wife live in fear of you like, to take out your frustrations against someone who can't defend themselves, that is just a whole other level of low. It legitimately sickens me like little else can. Pisses me off just thinking about it.

You say murder is fine but not the discipline that stops murder from being necessary. Right, try telling yourself that.

Your parents failed you.

You've never hit anyone? You've never thought that someone should be hit? Not criminals, not loud mouths, not nutjobs?

As retribution for physical harm they've perpetuated? Rapists? Domestic abusers? Child molesters? Absolutely. Someone starting a fight with me? Sure. For someone running their mouth? No. Haven't physically lashed out at someone for what they said since I was a child, decades ago. Don't get the urge to either. If you wanna be a dumbass in front of the world you go right ahead.

And by fight I mean someone ready to throw punches, not just someone being an ass.

>. She'll clear off soon enough and find another guy's life to ruin
This you are the source that feeds this emotional vampire. Not your family they are just a way for her to keep sway over you. Once you break it off you must have absolutely no contact with her. Within a few weeks she will be starved of the steady flow of your emotions she has been used to feeding on and will have no choice but to move on to another supply to fill her need because this is how narcissist people operate.

Im very late but id like to know how i can spread awareness of the decibal reader. What does it do? How can i get one?

Attached: zOka3D1.gif (499x370, 396K)

Amazon

Do you own a Decibal Reader?

No, it was mentioned earlier in the thread where to get it.

Quit being a bitch and do what you want. It's your life. Fucking live it.

Hey mate. Basically decibel readers detect decibels, that’s how a sound’s loudness is measured. It’s becoming more common these days that men are using them to detect a women’s voice.

Let me put things into perspective because as seen above, this may seem confusing at first.

When humans engage in conversation, they’re averaging around 60 dB. The sound of a lawnmower can be measured at around 90-100 dB. When women scream over stupid shit, they tend to hit well over 100 dB. Decibel readers are used to tell men when it’s time to slap a female with an open hand across the face, settling her down.

All adults know this, the only places that practice this differently, are the 48 Asian countries. Instead, they karate chop.

Prices can range anywhere from $60-120, It doesn’t hurt to invest in a good model though since you’ll be using it regularly.

You can buy one from Amazon or eBay.

If you have any questions I’ll be here for another hour before my conference meeting. My name is Michael Wigglyfeet, Chairman of Slippers & Things, Queensland 37821

Attached: AFA6194C-8955-4E67-9770-2859B0042990.jpg (450x450, 26K)

>If I break up with her, she’ll spin it into making me the bad guy

it doesnt matter, it really doesnt. Use it as a way to find who your real friends are, if your twin doesnt side with you then you know they cant be trusted either - fuck them, nobody needs shitty people in their life

Tip. When breaking up with her, I advise listening to motivating music on the way there, to boost confidence.
Something suitably dramatic, to get your pulse up.
I always used this track when I needed motivation.
youtube.com/watch?v=tsEu6NvGSBc

If you and your family are close, they wont ditch you over this girl. Especially not if you give a reason why.

But if the trap is Astolfo?

How is she mentally abusive? Does she yell and scream and overreact to even the smallest things? Because that’s all women, not just your girlfriend. I’m sure by now someone’s already suggested this but have you thought about buying a decibel reader? She’s probably yelling too much and you’re slapping too little.

Is your dB reader malfunctioning? Maybe get a new one?

>overweight
>neckbeard
>letting a woman walk all over you
>not putting woman in her place
>coming to a shitty image board for help
It's time to commit toaster bath.

Attached: 010367690.png (451x619, 428K)

Read about emotional blackmail

Featuring "But I thought you loved me..." and more

Reflect on your behavior, reflect on her behaviour.

>no dB reader*

ITT: OP can't make decisions because he is a dickless, autistic child
Just end it honestly. There's no way out of this that si make anyone happy.

Attached: 1550857075527.gif (480x270, 537K)

That too

That will*

>si
Mexican detected. OP.. are you really going to listen to a Mexican?
Or are you going to listen to me? Listen up, Let’s talk decibel readers. Cheap, effective but most importantly, affordable. $80. Is your relationship worth $80? Know when to slap. Know when to become a man. My name’s Tim Simpson, Director of photography & solutions. ED 10373 Pty Ltd

As someone who has been through this with a abusive girlfriend. You have two options to make things better.
>1.beat her and put her in her place you have let your woman get out of control and she needs to be brought back in to line.
>2. Leave her cut all ties and tell your family what she is really like.

Op is a fag attention whore, nothing to see here folks... Move along

O

You forgot
>3. buy a dB reader

As someone who has been through this with a abusive girlfriend. You have two options to make things better.
>1.beat her and put her in her place you have let your woman get out of control and she needs to be brought back in to line.
>2. Leave her cut all ties and tell your family what she is really like.
>3.buy a dB reader

Marco?

It's a sound meter
He tells you if bitch is talking slap her

Ausfags are best shitposters