So Christopher Paul Hasson

So Christopher Paul Hasson.

Well America tell me about how Christian extremism doesn't exist again.

You got lucky this guy was caught in time before another 50+ death scenario happened by another white christian guy.

>inb4 inane attempts to blame other people
>"it was muslims he got indoctrinated like commander shephard"
>"mexicans did this, they offered a lot of money"
>"blacks did this because, per capita"

Attached: American White Man Stash.jpg (660x371, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#United_States
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
dw.com/en/why-are-more-indonesians-favoring-shariah/a-40471411
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/29/which-countries-still-outlaw-apostasy-and-blasphemy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well there ya go, when Americans can't blame something else they hide.

There's always a looney no matter what group you're looking at dude. The difference is that this is one dude. There entire are countries with like 50% of their population as bad as this guy.

For the record I'm gay, atheist, and rather left so I'm not even biased to defend him. You're just a fucking moron.

But there isn't anywhere else that has 50% of their population as bad as that guy.

That is a falacy, a common one, to push paranoia in people.

If a group of people, for example muslims were 50% bad as that guy, you would have over 650 million soldiers that no country would be able to withstand.

Think about things first before believing shit.

>That is a falacy, a common one, to push paranoia in people.
>Well America tell me about how Christian extremism doesn't exist again.
THE IRONY.

Attached: 1517877627355.gif (268x268, 2M)

Why is it irony?

Seems you don't understand the word or it's meaning at all.

Most Americans still think Christian extremism doesn't exist, that nothing happens, so I said explain why it doesn't exist again. The guy who got caught was a devout Christian.

So you tell me how is that Ironic, that Americans think it doesn't happen, when they are easily led to believe that 50% or more of a group of people are terrorists?

Well?

Am I going to get the typical Americunt reply?

Perhaps I misspoke: there are countries with very significant amounts of their populations willing to murder their countryman and tourists due to their religious beliefs. This is undeniable. Honor killings are still a serious problems throughout the world (though mostly Africa and the middle East). These are people who follow their religion enough to murder, but (most) aren't interested in invading anyone. They will still go out of their way to murder gays, people of different religions, people who commit apostasy, and basically anyone else they done like. Yes, there is Christian extremism in America, but it nowhere near as bad as Islamic extremism. We don't have anything even remotely similar to Boko Haram here.

> On a July afternoon eight years ago, Breivik detonated about 2,000 pounds of explosives in front of a 17-story government building in Oslo, killing eight. He then drove 19 miles to a youth summer camp run by the Norwegian Labour Party, killing 69 more people, mainly teenagers.

Well i guess once this guy is behind bars again we can be safe to say immigrants are ok

Attached: 1548787058020.png (625x626, 60K)

>Christian extremism

Attached: 1547420455059.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

Can you show me proof of his this so called Christian motivated extremism?
I don't know anything about this guy, please explain how Christianity plays a role in this.

false flag by the left to mask the jussie smollet and covington catholic hoax

>So you tell me how is that Ironic
You just told other user that made a comment that he was essentially posting paranoia/fear propaganda which is exactly what you're doing.
Cool cherrypicking though without a single bit of context except, "Hurr Durr he was a Christian man".
Retard.

I mean... I'm an American, obviously Christian extremism is a thing.

I'm not worried about it now but as soon as we have an economic crash, we'll see government impose strict laws that these extremists will fight, it's then that domestic terrorism (whether Christian or Separatist or some other doctrine) will become a true problem. But for the most part terrorism of any kind is totally overblown. Way more likely to die from falling down the stairs.

>obviously Christian extremism is a thing.
How is it a thing?

But it isn't 50%, that is a figure made up by specific groups of people to scare people into their way of thought.

It is only remote villages etc that do honor killings, and that isn't just Islam who does honor killings btw. Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism etc have their stains of honor killings too.

Also there is no country that has that amount of the population willing to kill their own and foreigners due to religious beliefs either, that again is another lie made by those groups mentioned above.

Well maybe North Koreans have a deep hate against the US to this day, due to propaganda being piled into their heads for decades, same can be said for people who think other religious groups are bad for the last 2 decades of lies and propaganda too.

As for gays being murdered, this hints more at the fact you are trying to talk about Islam for sure, anyone in Iran who killed someone gay was executed themselves, because a small handful of people took it upon themselves to kill someone else.

Boko Haram operates well due to the fact in African countries like Nigeria etc corruption exists in huge amounts, and there is very little security. And Boko Haram isn't a huge organisation with hundreds of thousands, maybe a couple of thousand if lucky.

Same with IS in Syria, their numbers have dwindled so much the "brides" that are in the news recently trying to go home again are being denied that, because in Syria IS has been close to defeated, but IS isn't completely defeated because they still have a few thousand in Iraq, Lebanon, etc.

My advice to you, do not believe the shit you read or hear from specific sources, if you do ask them for their proof of their claims I guarantee you they will block you, or attack you, because how dare you ask such a thing.

Also you may forget that you had the Davidinians, the Jonestown people (who had to leave the US), KKK (A protestant group of extremists who still operate), God's Army who have been involved in the US

You forgot 'muh false flag'.

Its crazy how people believe what they want to believe regardless of facts, every time there is an incident rightfags WANT it to be a muslim so badly it makes no fucking sense.

Both the left AND right do this shit and your retarded if you think otherwise.

They recovered his notes, where he was enamoured by Breivik who seen himself as a Knight of God (You can read his manuscript for that). And he had christian paranelia all around his home.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out he was a deep Christian who used Christian beliefs to further his own agenda.

>obviously Christian extremism is a thing
Sure!

Attached: 1547765440081.gif (245x200, 497K)

tl;dr

Wrong, seems you are "cherrypicking" your argument there.

Do Americans think Christian Extremism doesn't exist? Most think so, but they do still exist in the US.

And do they read sites like Jihadwatch, breitbart etc and think a lot of shit about a group of people with no proof of the claims? Yes the mostly do.

So how is that ironic? Do you understand the word?

The simplest example is the number of abortion clinics bombed. It doesn't have the same organization as Islamic terrorism because it doesn't need to coordinate overseas attacks.

>christian guy
right winged /pol/ guy

I see you introduced something else into the argument, to push your own point, I never said anything about the left or right being different. I am neither right or left myself.

So it looks like you used the recent event to attack the left in the US, because, you feel a need to?

>who used Christian beliefs to further his own agenda.
You'll have to provide proof of this, user.
Just because someone who intends to commit a crime, doesn't mean he was motivated by his beliefs in Christianity.
There's a difference between believing in something and being motivate by those beliefs.
Your argument is entirely based on the fact that the man was apparently a Christian.'

How are you this stupid?

>The simplest example is the number of abortion clinics bombed.
How many?

he was referring to the vegas shooter who was christian, but people tried to push the islamic angle because isis tried to fool people into thinking he did it for them.

>Do Americans think Christian Extremism doesn't exist? Most think so, but they do still exist in the US.
Right, so you're cherrypicking a tiny minority to make a point.
Thanks for making my argument for me, retard.

>HURRR CHRISTIAN GOOD MOSLIM BAD

Any human is equally capable of heinous shit, outside influences push them to it not the fucking book they read.

Is it really that hard for people to fathom that their own group aren't just the 'good guys' and that the others aren't just the 'bad guys'?

>the vegas shooter who was christian
LOL WHAT?

Attached: 1516183693198.png (569x313, 286K)

It's pretty much on the news, the information is available all over. Have you not been watching the news?

You ask me how am I this stupid, but yet you are pulling your own assumptions out of the air as fact to push your own idea of what you think.

So who is now stupid?

I am basing on what was said and recorded during this event about the capture of this guy, who IDOLISED Breivik, who recorded a diary about how he wants to be a knight of god like Breivik. And to kill everyone on the planet.

Yeah, can't be about Christianity motivating him right? Because Knight of God doesn't mean anything?

>Right, so you're cherrypicking a tiny minority to make a point.

He never proclaimed it not be a minority...

Don't the muslim terrorists represent a tiny minority in your opinion?

>Christopher Paul Hasson
>Christopher Hasson
>Chris Hasson
>Chris Hansen

Attached: have a seat_.jpg (540x810, 64K)

>the vegas shooter who was christian
Yeah, right.

Attached: 1548732525948.gif (480x228, 499K)

Like you and some others, you only seem to listen or read the headlines, rather than the full story.

You should, to see how Christianity comes into play with this guy.

Or, are you too scared to do so? Because then it will hurt your brain that you are wrong?

No because breivik himself said he wasn't a Christian and only used it as a symbol...

>Christian extremism
Muslim "extremism" is only extreme to Christian extremist communities and our communities - satanic extremist communities.
Hail Satan.

>Don't the muslim terrorists represent a tiny minority in your opinion?
Depends on your definition of terrorist.
In America, the normal day to day things Muslims believe in would be classified as terrorism.

Attached: 1473979011178.jpg (576x576, 36K)

Huh, the feds actually took action on a would be mass shooter known to them this time?
Huh, I guess stopping this one supported the narrative better, than letting it happen like they did with the others.

>vegas shooter who was christian
Actually he was a complete inverse and likely a paid agent.

Attached: 1549133581035.jpg (200x202, 8K)

I already told you I don't know anything about the incident, you haven't provided a single bit of evidence that the man was motivated by his Christian beliefs.
All you've stated is he was a Christian, and by your insanely retarded logic, it must have been Christian extremism.
That's not how it works.

>hurr durr I am the smartest because I know everythink
>snarf snarf

Seems you don't know about the history of Stephen Paddock, about his father a devout christian who made sure his kids were also, his father who was a wanted man by the FBI in the top 10 list. Yeah of course that means he wasn't a christian when he shot people in Vegas right?

Talk about ignorance, weeeeeeew kid.

Im not attacking the left atall, i'm demonstrating how both ends of the political spectrum suffer the logical fallacy you pointed out in your OP.

The usual rhetoric on here is that the left 'hate facts and only work on emotion' where as your point is the perfect example of how the right do that too.

>i'm agreeing with you

Ahh that old chestnut, so his manifesto he released previous to his attacks are what? Not real?

publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

You know the Manifesto where he says he is a Knight of God?

Well?

Regardless of that case are you denying that there have been christian extremists?

See, more proof of your absolute retardation.
Because a father wanted his kids to be Christians, they must have been.
How are you even using the internet?

>uses the "survey" graph
>not a true representation because they never asked all Muslims
>"BUH BUH ITS DA TROOF"

>His father was a devout Christian so that means his kids listened to him without thought when they were well into adulthood
Good one, brotha.

Attached: 1542029605697.jpg (1200x899, 157K)

kek i cant tell if troll or retarded any more

I'm sure some exist, but what are we talking about, a handful out of billions?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#United_States

There is a somewhat significant amount of "lone wolf" Christian-motivated violence. Not a lot yet, mostly specifically about this issue. As long as we have a functioning democracy it's kept in check because people have an outlet to channel their views and anger.

Are you fucking retarded? He even says in the manifesto that he's not a Christian and only uses it as a symbol. He said during the trial later that he was never a Christian and believes that they're partly at fault for the (perceived by him) bad situation that Europe is in.

Attached: 1548791015554.jpg (600x353, 36K)

you could TRIPLE all the mass shootings by Whites, and it still wouldn't equal the number of shooting by Niggers in Chicago

Which percentage of that graph are you denying is true?

>You know the Manifesto where he says he is a Knight of God?
And he was.
Hail Breivik. Deus vult.

Attached: 1546475999800.jpg (638x960, 64K)

But you introduced the left into your argument, when the left was even in the argument in the first place.

Sure you were agreeing with me by saying I was retarded to think different from you.

Ok, whatever you think Jim Bob.

How do you explain the many windows blown out in the building, the links to saudi princes, US billionaires and lockheed martin then?

They all thing they discovered gunpowder when they reach the conclusion that people says one thing and does another.

All of it, except the number of Muslims in the world. We can safely say that is correct.

The rest is based on a survey with a small group of Muslims who may have been asked the questions while living in a more Sharia heavy state.

The thoughts of 1000 people for example does NOT represent the 1.6 Bn.

If they spoke to another 1000 Muslims from Indonesia, what do you think the results would have been? The same?

kek holy shit yeah thats proof if ive ever seen it

>speaking of things that would be considered terrorism but arent, im pretty sure if a muslim army hit your sisters wedding with an airstrike you would consider that terrorism, because thats exactly what happens regularly in the middle east.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#United_States
I just skimmed the recent ones, all vandalized the building.
The most recent bombing caused no human damage.

I was acquainted with some of Breiviks victims.
It made laughing at the Breiviks swimming school picture a couple of days later really awkward for me.

What's Norway like?

+639672663093

i want to prank this guy.. he needs to be scared!
maybe somebody will help ;) thx
would be nice ;)

Try building a church in Saudi Arabia.

>548 million believe in death for leaving islam

seems '''legit XD'''

How the fuck do people believe this shit? Because it fits in with your backwards world view?

Well since you are referring to all Americans as "Americunts" then the only reply you deserve is a swift kick in your balls, that is if you have any.

So you agree that the MAJORITY of Muslims agree with that chart?
You know the majority don't live in Indonesia, right user?

Cold and mountainy compared to my native Denmark.
It gave me nephews though, so I gotta like it at least somewhat for their sake.

There is plenty of Churches in Saudia Arabia, they just aren't allowed to do their sermons or wear Christian clothing outside of them.

But that is ONLY in Saudi Arabia, because that is Saudi law.

In Iraq they don't give a fuck, there is Churches and Synagogues and they let people pray and walk about fine. Because that is Iraqi law. Most of them are in bad states and fully destroyed due to the IS occupation.

Attached: 4c2cd3cc543f2_58244n.jpg (300x421, 46K)

Hey cool my ancestors were from Denmark.
>so I gotta like it at least somewhat for their sake
Respect +1

Yes. Indonesians are dumb and Saudi influence is growing. The deposed and arrested a governor in the capital for "blasphemy".

You dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

How does that relate to anything i just said?

On that point though user would you consider it terrorism if your family got blown up at a wedding by a saudi air strike?

How is it that hard to understand that christians dont = goodies and muslims dont = baddies, life isnt a fucking action movie its more nuanced that that...

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

What is Sharia Law?

Most white people have ancestry from there thanks to the viking age.

I never said anything of the sort, looks like you are jumping to conclusions not understanding what is written.

I said if they asked Indonesian Muslims the same questions they would have got different answers. And Indionesia is close to 90% Islam.

If they asked the same questions to 1000 people in Iran, you would have got different answers.

Why all different answers? Because not all Muslims are the same, their own countries have their own laws, they have their own problems, Syria having the most at the moment. So views are jaded.

In fact if you ask Syrians the same question, it would be close to the opposite of that graph in the pic posted before, because they have had to live through hell through IS's version of Islam, being forced to not shave, being forced to not smoke, Women forced to wear burqas etc.

Like I said if you want to believe the result of a handful of people being asked questions to represent the whole, then you are a gullible. The only way you will get a true representation is to ask all the Adult population of Muslims the same questions and give the answers then.

Goode ol' viking pillage and raping.

Attached: skull-outlined-1.jpg (600x427, 40K)

daily reminder that you're literally all retarded

Attached: 1522298272624.jpg (322x350, 34K)

Sounds like you are butthurt that something you believed is now a pile of shit.

Actually you are wrong Indonesia has the largest Muslim population. You need to learn some shit son.

The polling sources I used were from almost every Muslim country, not cherrypicked like you're trying to do.
>Why all different answers? Because not all Muslims are the same, their own countries have their own laws, they have their own problems, Syria having the most at the moment. So views are jaded.
Wrong, the majority agree with almost everything on that chart I posted above, except apostasy laws.

Bu-bu-but the Mexicans.

>hurr durr this survey of a group of bad muslims means it is all true for all the muslims
>cries when someone asks a group of americans to talk about their own country and the results do not meet expectations of the fatbois who used the surveys as proof in the first place

Does anyone who believes this retard shit actually live somewhere were muslims live?

If you'd met any IRL you'd know that plenty of young guys hold more or less the same views you and i do. They think whabist fundamentalist views are fucking retarded much in the same way i think bible bashing fucknuts are retarded.

I was talking to a guy the other day who says he will never go to mecca because its a Saudi money grab and the country is generally shitty, i count my self lucky the vatican doesn't exist surrounded by countries that have been bombed back into a stone age power vacuum.

It has no highest muslim population, not the majority of muslims (total), retard.

round 62% of the world's Muslims live in the Asia-Pacific region (from Turkey to Indonesia), with over 1 billion adherents. The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia, a nation home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims, followed by Pakistan (11.0%), and India (10.9%).
Islam by country - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

>Hey cool my ancestors were from Denmark.
Neat, does your family still retain the Scandinavian pride in being a cheap fucker that wastes nothing?
As in pickled anything?
> Respect +1
Yeah, I'm just thanking my lucky stars that my sister didn't fall in love with a swede. Openly liking Swedish things, be they ever so nice, is a quick way to lose your Danish status in the eyes of other Danes.
The Norwegians and the Danes have a plethora of more or less bantering pejoratives for each other, but we agree that the only pejorative that swedes need, is saying the word swede in a disapproving manner.
But what can you expect from the country they've waged a record amount of wars with(Denmark) and the country they were planning to annex after backing the English in the Napoleonic wars(Norway).

How do the majority agree? They don't.

Did they do a poll with 1.6 bn Muslims?

How big was the poll size?

What areas did they ask the questions in?

Answer me those questions, to see how your claim is delusional.

That survey polled almost every single country with a decent percentage of muslims in it.
You clearly didn't even go check out the link, faggot.

FUCKING KNEW IT. IT WAS THE REAPERS ALL ALONG.

Attached: Shepard.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Remember when Christian extremists shot up cartoonists for drawing God? Remember all the Christian extremists suicide bombers? Remember Christian extremists driving planes into buildings?
>OP is jealous of "white Christians"
>because they are the only >civilization that doesn't live in a shit
>hole.

So it's the mainstream muslim ideology?

That it's like using protestants as focus of wars and greed.

dw.com/en/why-are-more-indonesians-favoring-shariah/a-40471411

Attached: giphy.gif (576x324, 1.78M)

>So it's the mainstream muslim ideology?
YES

>False flag

I read that he was a white nationalist. Kys.

Asia
Why are more Indonesians favoring Shariah?

A large number of Indonesians want Shariah to be implemented in their country and support women donning the hijab, says a new survey. It comes amid fears that Islamist groups are gaining more traction and visibility.

Moschee Indonesien Banda Aceh (AP)

A significant proportion of the Indonesian population supports the implementation of Islamic law, Shariah, in the Muslim-majority Southeast Asian nation, a nationwide study recently found. The survey commissioned by the ISEAS-Yusof Ishak Institute in Singapore found that 82 percent of the 1,620 respondents also considered the wearing of the hijab or Islamic headscarf an important outward sign of Islamic religiosity for women.

The survey results come amid growing concerns about the role of religion and rightwing Islamic political activism in Indonesia, which is home to the world's largest Muslim population numbering over 200 million.

"Indonesians are part of the global Islamic revival, which is a trend toward increasing religiosity and social identification with Islam," said Jeremy Menchik, an Assistant Professor at Boston University focusing on comparative politics, religion and politics in Southeast Asia and the Middle East.

"The Islamic revival originates in part to popular frustration with the moral vacuity of secular liberalism and capitalism. In search of more meaningful connections, many Indonesians have looked toward Islam," he told DW.

Oh look.. ANOTHER thread with maybe 10% legitimate discussion and 90% autistic banter.

I did you just didn't understand a word of what was being said, did you. Because you just want to know the bad shit, not to understand it, sharia law to Muslims is alike to the 10 commandments of Christianity. Infact Christianity has it's apostasy, it has it's strong beliefs, people not marrying outside of the religious castes, people not marrying people of different colour or associating with them.
Christians have killed in the name of God etc.

You kid are a special kind of stupid, you just contradicted yourself.

The thing you quoted just told you what I said was true. Are you that retarded?

"The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia, a nation home to 12.7%"
>THE LARGEST MUSLIM POPULATION IN A COUNTRY IS IN INDONESIA
>LARGEST MUSLIM POPULATION
>LARGEST

>pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

>small samples of fundamentalists in un educated poor countries

It also assumes that anyone in favour of a sharia concept is in favour of EVERY hadith (read the bottom) ie i grew up christian but don't believe its cool to own and beat slaves ect ect ect.

So that represents a percentage of a minority and assumes allot even about them , holy shit look at the news people shoot their wives for sleeping around all the time here in poor shitty areas just as one example.

We aren't as different as your think, people in shitty situations have mad beliefs anywhere what religion you are makes no difference.

Funny tat you're claiming the source I cited was misrepresented by me and never pointed to a single thing I got wrong.
Really makes me think.
>sharia law to Muslims is alike to the 10 commandments of Christianity.
WHAT?
You obviously haven't studied Sharia Law.
>Apostasy and blasphemy may seem to many like artifacts of history. But in dozens of countries around the world, laws against apostasy and blasphemy remain on the books and often are enforced.

>Last December, for instance, authorities in Sudan charged 25 men for apostasy – the act of abandoning one’s faith — including by converting to another religion. The men face the death penalty for following a different interpretation of Islam than the one sanctioned by the government. And, in Pakistan, police are currently pursuing a Christian accused of sending an allegedly blasphemous poem to a friend. Blasphemy – defined as speech or actions considered to be contemptuous of God or the divine – is a capital crime in Pakistan.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/29/which-countries-still-outlaw-apostasy-and-blasphemy/

Attached: 1542477038214.gif (200x200, 505K)

user, I said the MAJORITY, not 12.7 percent.
I also linked you sources that polled Muslims in Indonesia.

OP here, it is good to see someone finally seeing normality, that we are all the same, but we hide behind excuses because people are different so it is somehow their faults or they are worse, to take away the blame from themselves.

Americans have been doing it for decades.

Whites vs Blacks
Americans vs Russians
Americans vs Muslims
Americans vs Mexicans
Americans vs North Koreans
Americans vs Vietcong (although Americans are ignorant and think they were fighting all the Vietnamese in the Vietnam war).

>Because not all Muslims are the same

Holy shit THIS

Are all christians Mormons? Are all Christans Anders Behring Breivik? Are all Christians klu klux klan?

>i grew up christian but don't believe its cool to own and beat slaves ect ect ect.
Yeah, you clearly never read your Bible.
You have no understanding of the "slavery" you're speaking of and taking it completely out of context.
Good job.

So if an ethnic is protestant (known focus of wars and greed) can we treat them like muslims?

>protestant (known focus of wars and greed)
You're beyond retarded.

Its a fucking easy way for retarded people to see the world i suppose.

If you just dismiss entire groups as violent evil badguys you don't have to do any reading about them.

The difference is, the majority of Muslims are in favor of Sharia Law.
Show me any Christian sect that wants a system of laws that compare to Sharia Law.

Oh oh here it comes the expert in sharia law, quick guys pay attention now.

Actually Sharia law is just a set of rules, like the 10 commandments. And it varies in strength depending on the area or country it is in.

Kuwait has super relaxed Sharia law
Saudia has moderate Sharia law
Iran has tough Sharia law
and so on..

But wait...

Doesn't that mean... it is actually the country's laws and nothing to do with Sharia law in the first place?

Well shit on a stick I do believe it is so.

Just like western countries majoritly Christian have laws that follow the 10 commandments.

Well spank my ass and call me Trump, maybe.. just maybe people don't really understand sharia law at all and are assuming they do?

I'm not calling them evil badguys, I'm just saying that the MAJORITY of muslims are in favor of Sharia Law, an ancient outdated barbaric system.

blah blah it wasnt as bad back then

I fucking know it was different, i still think its wrong in this day and age because im not retarded. So thats an example of a more extreme biblical idea i don't adhere to.

Why is it so hard for you to believe Muslims don't
all follow the extreme rules without question too?

Attached: RightWingExtremist.jpg (849x466, 84K)

>Why is it so hard for you to believe Muslims don't
Because the majority of muslims that get polled want Sharia Law.
Its fucking simple.

So some don't follow it as strict as others, that has nothing to do with what it states.
When Muslims are polled, they aren't thinking of Kuwaiti Sharia, they're thinking of the texts, fucking moron.

>Center for American Progress Action Fund
Did the ADL give you you're numbers?

Attached: 1517813134335.jpg (1024x636, 78K)

Oh really now you think you understand the mindset of every Muslim who got surveyed?

Damn son, you are some several layers of fucking retard.

You think like other ignorant window lickers that Sharia Law is the absolute law of the country, it isn't, each Islamic nation has their own laws based on Sharia law belief, just like the US, UK etc does based on the 10 commandments. But are you going to say that Christian law is the laws of the UK or US? Of course not. But yet you think Sharia law is the laws of Saudi Arabia etc.

WOW.

How fucking retarded.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tell me why aren't the laws of each muslim country the same?

>Oh really now you think you understand the mindset of every Muslim who got surveyed?
YES.

holy shit why do people believe that 'the majority support sharia law' in all its forms

most support CERTAIN sharia principles its not an all or nothing thing, generally the principles they support are the most mundane things about how much intrest to pay on loans, how much to give to charity, divorces, inheritance.

There is a sharia court a few streets away from me, its fucking tiny and only a few dusty old fuckers go there to sort out financial shit, even that minority aren't interested in stoning any one or cutting hands off.

Holy shit think of south america too, allot of 'christians' doing insane shit there because their country is fucked up. I have no connection with those guys just like how fucking Yassim at the bakery doesnt have any connection with ISIS, how is that hard to understand?

How are you comparing the ten commandments with Sharia Law?
What do we do to adulterers, user?
What do they do?

Since 9/11 right wing terrorism has been in higher numbers than islamic terrorism in the US.

That is fact, which you can find on the FBI and other US government sites.

Because Imams interpret things differently, but they agree on more things than they don't.
Don't believe me? Go ask them.

is that the fucking skyrim font

Because the 10 commandments is the base law of Christianity, just like Sharia is for Islam.

The point I was making is, Sharia law is NOT the law of each country which Islam is the main religion. It is the country's own laws.

And that is what people are ignorantly getting wrong, cause they think all Islamic nations are ruled by Sharia, when they aren't.

Not enough ecoterrorism if you ask me.

Anecdotal evidence isn't proof.

You need to read more about what elements of sharia SOME (NOT the majority) support and what they mean. Ideally go talk to some muslims somewhere.

I am NEVER going to let anyone try to apply sharia law to anything i do but you have to understand the majority who are in favour of certain sharia laws are in favour of modernising certain laws and applying them only to muslims who choose.

Just like how we have modernised and adapted laws that were influenced by the bible in the west.

but if they are followed sharia law then all their laws should be close to the same, but they aren't. Why?
Imams don't interpret or create laws, so why talk about Imams?

No, it's not. You're getting your "facts" from the retarded ADL that classifies free speech as hate speech/crimes.

Answer the questions.

Well that's the institution charged with dictaminating that.

FBI and other government sites now become ADL. Ok user whatever you say you fat retarded chocolate stabber.

Learn to fucking read. And it is the truth. Go and look, instead of sitting there stroking your self ego because you think you know everything, unlike you, I prefer to look up shit to see what people are saying is true or not.

But you don't want to, as it would destroy your fantasy world in your head that you are perfect when you aren't, because you wouldn't no longer be able to project your own problems on to others.

Jesus christ how have I not heard of this guy? Definitely high score, fuck American school shootings this guys top dog.

Also
>21 years preventative detainment
What does this mean? He has a chance to be free b4 he is kill?

I did answer, it wasn't the answer you thought would appear, so you keep on asking, which clearly shows you are incapable of understanding your own question. How sad.

It has been a while since a big eco terrorist took place, I wonder where they went.

attack took*

I can read, no sources were provided, the Center for American Progress get their stats from the ADL, not the FBI.

What do we do to adulterers, user?
What do they do?

>white people kill so rarely that when they do they are cited by first name and news can't shut up about it
>brown people kill so frequently that it's the sound of background static and there's no peep about it

Attached: 1530921897646.jpg (692x913, 282K)

It is no secret that Jonathan Greenblatt, the current National Director and CEO of the ADL, promotes a progressive agenda. After all, he served as an advisor to President Obama and headed his administration’s Office of Social Innovation and Civic Participation. But one would expect the head of the ADL to do his best to prevent his political and ideological convictions from impeding his professional work. Unfortunately, Greenblatt fails to do so, and thus we witness his biases pervading his work at the ADL.

He is nothing to Tim McVeigh, who did a bombing on his own American native soil, killing Americans, because the government dared to attack extremist christian groups in the US namely Ruby Ridge and Davidinians in Texas.

Those 2 events were his main drive to bomb the government building in Oklahoma.

He wrote to several media networks while in prison explaining his reasoning and why he did it, always talking about his support to the 2 groups above.

It got out that he did it for that, and the US government put pressure on him to say it was a lie and he isn't religious at all, because they would put pressure on his family who he still loved, he wasn't totally evil.

When he did that, his family were given priveleges and was allowed to start new lives with new names.

Because the US couldn't allow him to tarnish Christianity as a clean family religion in the US.

Best post in this shitty thread.

>I don't want to have my flimsy opinion tested so I'll excuse myself for ignoring your point because it'll take more than 2 seconds to read.

Attached: 1231522647185.gif (100x75, 104K)

We jail them if the case is severe and involves money fraud etc?

Like the same in most Islamic nations too.

Only in a couple do they jail the adulterer.

What did you expect me to say, that all Islamic countries behead adulterers?

If you think that, go give me a list of all Islamic countries that do, and proof of it.

I guarantee you, you will hit a brick wall of nothing, because they don't.

Except in Saudi Arabia if the adulterer has broken several laws along with it, then in extreme cases they will behead someone. But that is Saudi law not Sharia.

>A single bit of evidence
>I want to be a knight of God

The executive summary of the ADL’s annual report claimed that, “2018 was a particularly active year for right-wing extremist murders: Every single extremist killing — from Pittsburgh to Parkland — had a link to right-wing extremism.” This false claim was quickly picked up and repeated by the media.

Typically, the ADL report contradicts itself when it later claims that, “Almost all of the 2018 extremist-related murders were committed by right-wing extremists.”

Is it “every” or “almost all”?

The trick here is that the ADL report exploits any link, no matter how tenuous or dubious, to make its first claim, while its second claim essentially concedes that the shooters weren’t “right-wing extremists”.

How is it possible for a killer to have links to “right-wing extremism” without being a “right-wing extremist”? Why even try to link people who aren’t “right-wing extremists” to “right-wing extremism”?

Because that’s the only way the group, which we should now call the American Defamation League, can make its case.

Meh, crazies going to crazy.

In contrast, an FBI report showed that between 1980 and 2005, the Muslim demographic constituted only one percent of the American population. Yet it accounted for 24 percent of all deadly domestic terror attacks and 94 percent of related casualties (2,986 of 3,182 deaths).

Lastly, so-called “right-wing” killers are generally lone wolves and are often mentally deranged. Muslim jihadists are part of an easily identifiable worldwide movement with consistent, rather precise goals, effective outreach, and a troubling capacity to win converts.

Thus, equating the two groups is dangerous media malpractice that blinds Americans to the true dangers and can render them sheep being led to the slaughter. Those guilty of it are to be despised.

It is a sad day when people have to resort to "per capita" to try and make something worse than it is.

How sad.

How easily Americans have been duped into per capita since the 60s.

Yeah, math is racist.

Attached: 1.jpg (474x572, 32K)

Black men commit half of the murders in America and they only make up around 7% of the population.
That percent lowers when you factor in age of probable shooters.
But fuck per capita, that sheeeit is racist yo.

Nowhere did I say it was racist, I said how sad it is Americans misuse it to make something worse than it is. And that is true on all sides of the fence.

Grats in showing the world that Americans as per usual jump the gun and conclusions on a few words they didn't read correctly.

As for using per capita with crime, if you want to go that direction, and you included all the crime on this planet and used per capita for white crime, I guarantee you out of all world crime White crime would be the highest.

I mean after all per capita isn't racist right, and it is "math", right?

And I am white before people cry like snowflakes.

yeah because victims to white criminals are less per capita right? i am sure the victims will feel better at that.
retard

>Nowhere did I say it was racist
I know you didn't, you're espousing the same dribble blacks do when confronted with their crimes rates in America.
They go as far as to say, math itself is racist.
>and you included all the crime on this planet and used per capita for white crime, I guarantee you out of all world crime White crime would be the highest.
White men are the minority if you are talking the entire Earth, I think you'd be devastatingly surprised at how wrong you are.

Attached: 👦🏿 👨🏿 wuz🤴🏿s.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

>As for using per capita with crime, if you want to go that direction, and you included all the crime on this planet and used per capita for white crime, I guarantee you out of all world crime White crime would be the highest.
Please provide me with those numbers user, I would love to see this.
You honestly think white people commit the most crimes on Earth, per capita?

Oh really, care to show the figures?

Yes.

You made the claim, Bucko.
Now back it up, I need a laugh.

LOL

>another day roles are reversed
>"durr you said I was wrong you have to prove it"

Year of the faggots who cannot back up their shit.

And yet all anyone is talking about is some black actor who lied about being attacked. This is slightly more serious, no? Says everything you need to know about the right. They need gassing.

Considering Asia makes up 60% of the world population.

And Europe + NA + Oceania = 19.5% of the world population.

How much do you actually think is white? And you think they would not be worse off crime stats wise?

Weeeew kid

user, you literally just said whites commit the most crimes, per capita, on Earth.
How the fuck do you think it's my job to prove you wrong?
I said I think you'd be devastatingly surprised at the numbers after you made the claim.

Still probably gave him all the guns to begin with. How does someone that crazy have enough money to even afford all that?

he felt guns nuts would never rise up, so his idea was to motivate the religious right.

So you're classifying Asians as white.
I think we're done here.

Actually, you made a claim first
>As for using per capita with crime, if you want to go that direction, and you included all the crime on this planet and used per capita for white crime, I guarantee you out of all world crime White crime would be the highest.
And when told you were probably incorrect you demanded proof. When the other user reminded you whose responsibility it was to provide evidence first you claimed role reversal like the bitch we all know you are. By all means, DEMONSTRATE your claim that worldwide per-capita crime is mainly white, but until your assertion has evidence, it can be dismissed without any evidence in return.

Also, you seem to have abandoned the per capita aspect of your claim.
At this point, I don't even think you know what per capita means.

Crazy fucking white gun toting Muricans

Interesting how the supposed evil white nationalist terrorists always get caught before they do anything. Interesting that they're able to frighten people with these "foiled attacks" and keep people divided.

No I didn't, you are retarded kid, you always jump to conclusions when things don't go your way.

Next time read shit correctly for what they are, and not jump to assumptions.

And yeah you are running off because it is now hit home that whites can be only as much as the 17.5% of the world's population.

I have more guns and ammo than this guy, this isn't even particularly impressive.

I didn't abandon anything, the fact I asked how much do you think is white shows I was pointing to it.

And eventually to the main point that per capita is misused by faggots who have shit lives and have to project problems onto others.

You are wrong you made the claim first which he countered with his own reasons, typical yankfag always butthurt to prove anything, and when proof does come they cry like snowflakes and run away or cry out conspiracies.

"Hasson also was planning to use biological weapons such as the Spanish flu, botulism, and anthrax to "kill almost every last person on the earth", followed by attacks on the food supply."

So mentally ill then. Cool story bro.

On February 13, 2017, a $159.77 purchase from a California seller of firearms equipment such as stocks and magazines.
On February 20, 2017, a $49.96 purchase from a North Carolina seller of firearms and ammunition.
Also on February 20, 2017, a $571.16 purchase from a Virginia seller of a firearms, firearm equipment, and ammunition.
On March 6, 2017, another $293.59 purchase from a Virginia seller of firearms, firearm equipment, and ammunition.
On March 13, 2017, a $25.94 purchase from a California seller of firearm equipment for an AR-15 Quad Rail Handguard – Carbine Length.
On July 11, 2017, a $249.95 purchase for a tactical vest.
On July 12, 2017, a $337.49 purchase for a tactical plate carrier and other items.
On July 17, 2017, a $69.95 purchase from a Missouri seller of firearm equipment, for a holster for a Glock pistol.
Also on July 17, 2017, a $129.99 purchase from a Pennsylvania vendor for body armor.
On July 31, 2017, a $93.84 purchase for a hydration bottle pouch, a tactical modular plate carrier, three smoke grenades, and a pouch.
On July 31, 2017, a $118.57 purchase for five boxes of .223 ammunition (20 rounds each) and four boxes of .22LR ammunition (50 rounds each).
On August 8, 2017, a $31.15 purchase for a segmented vertical forend grip.

On October 13, 2017, a $130.17 purchase from a Missouri vendor for a Sig Sauer 1911 accessory kit.
On October 17, 2017, a $151.40 purchase for two ten round combat power magazines for a 1911 firearm, as well as two ten round railed power magazines.
On October 19, 2017, a $191.42 purchase for a 1911 auto deluxe completion kit, an “omab off. Model blue arched mag. Guide,” a mainspring housing tool, and a “1911 mainspring housing rfll kit, blued.”
On November 15, 2017, a $149.93 purchase of a 12 gauge 18-inch barrel, as well as another item.
On December 4, 2017, another $185.89 purchase of a .308 bolt assembly and an ACS-L stock.
On December 13, 2017, another $117.93 purchase of a “Charging Handle 762 Mod 3 (Large)” and a “Mini Bore Sighter: 22-50 Caliberl,” both of which are firearm equipment.
On February 13, 2018, a $160 purchase for a “Gen II Little Bastard Brake (.308 / 30 cal, 5/8 x 24, Black Nitride Finish),” which is a type of firearm equipment that assists in suppressing recoil and redirecting propellant.
On April 7, 2018, a $319.90 purchase from a Florida seller of firearm parts, including “80% lower receivers.”
On April 8, 2018, a $242.82 purchase from a Florida seller of firearms and firearm equipment, for a bolt spring, a “One-Piece Bolt Carrier Group – NiB,” and an AR15 Field Repair Kit

this is his fun purchases, I know people that buy much more than that

Literally any major Muslim country

haha, or gun purchases

Attached: dont cry fag.jpg (480x190, 18K)

This is you making the claim, user.

Tl;dr but 80% of muslims believe honor killings are okay

No they are not, the ADL is a private non-profit company. They are non-profit because they are pro-propaganda. The Right Wing deaths > Islamic Terrorist deaths is a myth debunked in like 2015

go further back user and I am not OP, you made a claim before that. funny how you yankfats always choose to pick a point you want to start talking about things and never the beginning.

Did they ask all of those 80% of muslims did they?

Now imagine someone asking 1000 rednecks about relationships within families, would that be a fair representation of all of Americans?

Well?

Because according to your logic it must be.

So...Are you going to provide evidence of your batshit claim?
>And yeah you are running off because it is now hit home that whites can be only as much as the 17.5% of the world's population.
Why would I be running off?
Total white population has nothing to do with PER CAPITA percentages.
Prove to me that whites commit more crime per capita than any other race.

>weeeew kid
Shareblue detected. Please remove yourself

He was another crazy redneck republican Trump supporting retard. What's more to talk about?

>go further back user
I DID, I linked you my two posts you responded to, moron.
Nowhere in those two posts is me making the claim that whites don't commit more crimes on Earth, per capita.
Holy fucking retard, Batman.

He was also mentally retarded / schizophrenic. You can't just forget that little detail you know.

>one Christian terrorist
>CHRISTAIN TERRORISM IS REAL
>over 1000 Muslim terrorist attacks a year
>they never asked all muslims

>You made a claim relating to someone else's claim first!
You really have to be a special kind of stupid.

Attached: 1477854061488.jpg (225x200, 21K)

>taking things out of context
>tries to be smart
>isn't smart because redneck
>anger follows

Because its espoused in every version of the Quran, almost every Islamic teacher, and practices commonly in modern times.

If you did you would see that the per capita argument came about when people were talking about the use in statistics in regards to terrorism in the US.
Then 2 faggots came in and jumped to conclusions that people were talking about crime and race.
Are you saying you are one of those faggots user? One of those that came in and had no idea of the flow of the conversation?
Well?

see

What like apostasy is in the bible and is a part of Christianity?

Firstly, dont samefag your own post when you type like an invalid. Secondly there is no hadith, nor any part of sharia law that isn't backwards.

Holy shit people actually think this is REAL?

>are all supporting posts samefagging?

>depending on the area it's in
>allows stoning in the uk

I don't know what you're whining about, all I know is you claimed white people commit the majority of crime per capita in the world, I essentially laughed at you and asked for your proof and you acted like it was my job to provide it.
Everything you just stated sounds like a terrible attempt at deflecting from what we're currently conversing about.

Nowhere in the UK is stoning legal, try again kiddo.

Give it three generations.

Wow. I've seen some lazy stupid motherfuckers but you take the cake. Must sting knowing you can't back up your claims.

Funny. Because the us is the only country on earth where it's illegal to fuck/marry your cousin. But considering the sample size was closer to 100k? It's pretty based

Oh shit, I almost forgot, God bless you

Attached: italian-chef-who-died-joke.png (467x640, 152K)

>doesn't understand what context is
>thinks pointing out fallacies is trying to sound smart
>has no argument and resorts to name calling
user, I'm sorry but you're a fucking faggot. I'm not even American

>apostasy is in the bible
Literally never.

>by another white christian guy.
would you feel better if it was by a black muslim?

Rotherham in 2014. Sharia law dictated a woman be stoned to death. Local police never even charged anyone for the womans death because that's be racist

really?! what?!