Taker Refers To Himself As The Deadman In New Video

0:28 mark
youtube.com/watch?v=-1TSpM_zlBM

The Undertaker is featured in a new promo to promote the third show in Puerto Rico for Latin star Bad Bunny.

Attached: 5c6cd921b55c1.jpg (1214x697, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cHcCrR_zDXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mmmm, reggaeton? Don't wanna mess with that.

I hope that's not his home where those belts are framed and mounted

What a mark

Attached: 1539050276321.jpg (1088x817, 173K)

>has belts framed and mounted on his wall like a mark
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: klKQJOn.jpg (650x390, 80K)

>not keeping your title belts framed so that you can easily auction them off for cash if you need it after retirement
Who's the real mark? Or maybe you'd rather Carder give them away for free like Scott Hall?

Attached: 1550653972273.png (3837x2598, 3.92M)

Thought I heard something like other wrestlers thinking it cringe when Bret Hart had essentially a shrine of himself in his home dedicated to all of his fake and predetermined keyfabe "accomplishments"

Didn't think we'd see the day where Take would have to be added alongside him for something like that. Mmmmmmmm, wouldn't wanna mess with those two

Almost all WWE wrestlers do this

>those belts in his wall
holy shit the meme is real

You think Brock would?

I think he keeps one championship belt in the bedroom that he wears while he fucks Sable. Which one? Idk

Where can I find more bleached art like this my friend?

>bleached

Attached: DtnrR_yXQAATIa-.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

Taker with the Eminem gimmick when

how much do you think taketty charged for that?

Taker and Bret are good friends though

Dwayne the Rock, Miz and Jericho have their fake fighting championships hanging on their walls

Ric Flair doesnt

you don't get them for free, you have to pay for a replica

Because all of his accomplishments litterally couldn't fit in his house

more like he sold them to fund his string of wives

yo..... this is mark the deadman

Scott Hall said that and Scott Hall drinks himself to sleep every night because he killed a man.

bbut he lllliterally is mark

If I was a wrestler I’d wear mine everywhere I go

>beaner music

Attached: 1434414812847 2.jpg (339x329, 20K)

>Gunner walks in

>a nigger
>a dime less mark
>another dime less mark

Great company.

Attached: PureStrikes.gif (348x262, 490K)

Attached: mark.jpg (166x223, 13K)

And Austin and Sheamus.

Coming from someone who will only draw dimes from disability after eating himself into a shoot

Okay, let's have a fucking serious discussion about this
Someone please explain how an actor keeping Emmy/Acadeny awards that he won in his career is acceptable but a wrestler keeping belts he won in one of the world's biggest wrestling companies is cringe
An actor keeping various merch/memorabilia of himself that helped him earn fame and millions of dollars isn't so out of the ordinary, yet a wrestler doing the same gets a "yikes"?
Someone explain this to me

Not exactly true.
youtu.be/cHcCrR_zDXs

he didn't say anything about whether he keeps them framed and mounted
thanks for the waste of time

and Batista and Rey

Big Show told the story that when he was Champion he held it up in the airport and shouted about it, or something like that, not realizing it's a "rib" that they told him to do it.

I Knew that this would be his AEW Name.

Rock has the same display of his belts only there in a case

Mark in name mark in nature

>bad bunny
basado

At least taker has a patrician taste when it comes to music... too bad he still belongs in the undercard

The only people I've heard say that were an alcoholic who never won many titles, a rape victim with a insecurity complex and shitters that never won many titles.

Take

I'm too old for this.
Leave undertaker alone he's based and will accomplish more than any of you ever will.

>bleached

Based.