Game acknowledges your equipped items

>Game acknowledges your equipped items

Does a single game do this?

Attached: 20220511_141735.png (900x675, 167.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/_/search/image/b3P-0gKAd7Ty1_s7Uh6KKA/
twitter.com/degeneratepai/status/1524102066481901568?s=21&t=k2mYCrCa5lUSbHoCGi4AOA
twitter.com/degeneratepai
archive.wakarimasen.moe/_/search/image/7UMyPDqvbCi_EQeGroRWEg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>She

>she

Stop making shit threads holy shit

>has

I just wanted to get in on the fun before Yea Forums utterly collapses. It's been especially terrible lately hasn't it?

>no

>She

Attached: 1652143088190.gif (224x336, 952.32K)

Corrupted ashbringer
Daedric weapons

sauce

Ocarina of Time
Breath of the Wild

would have been hot if they didn't say she desu

>a penis

Attached: 5108811379507200.jpg (1200x627, 40.55K)

That better be a boy in the middle

dont you mean udderly? :)

Just edit it. A lot easier to take away an S than to add one

yeah that's the fetish genuises

sause?

sauce before thread dies please

Attached: giwmawtf.gif (400x400, 1000.07K)

Attached: bueno.png (375x250, 188.66K)

Attached: 1641417582093.png (1024x1024, 562.3K)

>Emerald thicket boss acknowledges Druid artifact
only instance i can think of

post ass

certainly

Attached: 1652303438729.png (900x675, 180.91K)

I don't get it.
Am I supposed to fap to the women or the boy?

WHAT IS THAT YOU HOLD DRUID

Retard

How do I stop wanting to suck penis

Hahahahaha

Yes.

Attached: 97d27ba8b21da38713390ada55421912.jpg (565x800, 109.76K)

>Shadow priests and knaifu reacts to void flower at the end of emerald nightmare
Legion was so good but had the misfortune of introducing everything that is currently killing wow

I remember when I played Witcher 3 a cat school witcher made an amusing comment about me wearing cat school armor at the time.

>crops up the original picture so it can't be traced on the archives
This is one experienced pedophile

In monster girl dreams the arch succubus in the first dungeon notices if you are using a collar accessory and will unlock petplay femdom scenes if you pick the right dialogue options. Not my cup of tea but it did surprise me that the game noticed what equipment i was using.

that's a man

Attached: 1589328609074.jpg (460x339, 27.66K)

Unf

Way to state the obvious, stupid frog nigger.

archive.wakarimasen.moe/_/search/image/b3P-0gKAd7Ty1_s7Uh6KKA/
>le ebin spaniard pedophile

>Style

that's a newfag

Attached: 1651996250513.jpg (579x663, 34.17K)

youre blind too..?

why does he keep posting that ugly butt

>frogposter
>calling anyone else a newfag

Persona 3 does for certain equipment.

That's pretty gay, if you didn't know.

Dragons dogma

way less erotic desu

Yes?

>traniome
>abhorrent post
Like fucking pottery.

I wish I were a hot woman so I could molest cute twinks

>/pol/ nigger
>absolutely retarded post that shows he's been here since 2016 at the earliest, but more likely within the last year
Every fucking time.

Seriously, a name or sauce or something?

that's not anime

Nigga the twitter is right there in the image

twitter.com/degeneratepai/status/1524102066481901568?s=21&t=k2mYCrCa5lUSbHoCGi4AOA

It will never learn if you spoonfeed it.

saucefags are retarded, do not enable them

wait so it's not art of 2 mommies with big milkers bullying of a smol girl that's completely flat?

That's a boy isn't it

Saudi detected

(Cross-thread)

Any other WoW examples? I've not played since Legion. I remember in the early days some of the early "legendary weapons" had a quest behind them and were recognized by others. Thunderfury, Surfuras of the early legendaries, Rhok'delar and Benediction/Anathema (Never did thelatter as I never played a priest, but I did play a Hunter and the Rhok'delar quest line was one of the few that reminded me of EverQuest class epic quests. Its a pity this didn't expand until Legion). Later, two of my favorites for my Warrior - Kael'serrar and Quel'dalar, both ancient Elven blades (one from vanilla, one from Lich King . They were always important to my character from a RP perspective so I spent a fucckload of time trying to grind for the drop and/or Battered Hilt . Getting these and having the Eldre'thalas Shen'dralar comment on it was fantastic. I'm told that Medihv's staff also did something similar in Karazhan?

Of ccourse one of the other examples is one of the most famous from vanilla but not one that I sadly had the chance to do myself back in the day - the War of the Shifting Sands items were recognized by other NPCs, and perhaps most unique of all to date and spurring a mystery that wouldn't be dealt with until Legion, Corrupted Ashbringer. The whole "get the drop from Vanilla Naxx, go to the Monastery and all the formerly hostile enemies will KNEEL BEFORE YOU, and drop a line about "but this isn't the proper version, somewhere there must be a way to restore Ashbringer.." which was a total red herring for years " thing was amazing.

"She" looks cute, and I wish I was "her"

>He say this
>In the anime website

Skyrim guards and NPCs like to remark on your gear and your character based on your actions and higher stats. Sometimes it's a little weird.

While not items specifically (or maybe it is and I just haven't found it), Final Fantasy XIV does this really well with your progression. What classes you've leveled or what quests you've done, what achivements, all sorts of other stuff etc. Its amazing granular but sadly its hard to track as there's no indication you'r seeing a special version of a scene or whatever and why so - it isn't until people talked about their differences that it came out. Yet another FFXIV thing that needs improvement.

On that last note, I fucking love that Blizzard recycled the ashbringer rumors from vanilla into a questline for ashbringer's hidden appearance in legion. I think they blew out their soul making legion

Gee SHE sure is cute, and I'd like to fuck HER in HER FEMALE asspussy if you catch my drift

Attached: sample_8f9ba678d5e1bbd840f60496f874a1e4.jpg (850x1216, 163.93K)

they finally found out that the spaniard is a pedo? nice

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 461.47K)

based /ll/poster

It's a she. The artist only draws dyke shit.
twitter.com/degeneratepai

even better, they're gentle domming a little sissy fag slut

>dyke shit.
Dropped

Attached: ff7.jpg (750x748, 80.77K)

That's pretty cool

why does this bastard have elf ears

archive.wakarimasen.moe/_/search/image/7UMyPDqvbCi_EQeGroRWEg/
>/trash/
>BBChink

>Entirely oversized tit dyke garbage
Well I hope the paypigs are worth it

ONCE AGAIN the answer is Skyrim. When will we just accept Skyrim is the undisputed goat?

I mean, why can't the character just be a flatty woman.

Attached: 1636354767900.gif (220x220, 206.23K)

that's a damn shame

>see a random lust provoking image
>BBC BBC BLACK COCK BLACK DICK BBC NO IT'S YOU THAT WANTS IT NOT ME IS THAT A SPADE TATTOO
kys americlap

Undertale