Ready to spend $140 to play Winder Waker and Twilight Princess on Switch?

Ready to spend $140 to play Winder Waker and Twilight Princess on Switch?

Attached: 40CAFFA7-1973-45DB-B56F-71B86AC5843A.jpg (1356x1133, 631.05K)

wind breaker, the game with 10 minute load times disguised as sailing and twilight princess, the game with a 9 hour tutorial. Nobody really likes these games when confronted, they just pretend they do when rattling off games to play on embarrassingly bad consoles like the gamecube and wii u.

let's see if I'm banned.

Look OP I know you're a snoy so you're used to getting butt fucked, but switch games are still $60 not $70

>Nobody really likes these games when confronted
Twilight Princess has been my favorite Zelda title since I first played it in College. No game since has dethroned it for me for a lot of reasons, one of its biggest is the art direction which I fell in love with. It's not perfect and they're are objectivly better Zelda titles available but for me it's Twilight Princess and you better believe I would buy TPHD on Switch day one if it released.

Attached: 1634051956997.jpg (4584x3056, 1.87M)

>Twilight Princess has been my favorite Zelda title since I first played it in College. No game since has dethroned it for me for a lot of reasons, one of its biggest is the art direction which I fell in love with. It's not perfect and they're are objectivly better Zelda titles available but for me it's Twilight Princess and you better believe I would buy TPHD on Switch day one if it released.

What was TP like in 2006?

Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD are already on Dolphin

Do tendies really rebuy all their games every few years..?

Attached: pepecr.png (656x398, 183.82K)

Yes

>$140
Where do the extra $40 come from? Switch games are $50, $60 if you're retarded.

The same as it is now? I'm not sure what you mean dude.

I have already played them 20 years ago

>add them both to my DekuDeals watchlist
>pick them up when they go on sale for $40 bucks
>avoid all the day one issues and whining
and that's only if they properly unfuck a few things like they did with skyward sword

also
>$140

Attached: 1652129184187.jpg (340x480, 43.88K)

Why bother playing them at all? They're bad games.

>Ready to spend $140 to play Winder Waker and Twilight Princess on Switch?
Sigh... I guess I am

Don't remind me. I hate that stupid retard tax. It's not fair.

Attached: 1476716055278.png (393x390, 35.72K)

I played them both and enjoyed them on gamecube, and if they fix some of the shittier parts I'll get the remakes for switch.

I found them incredibly unenjoyable simply because there were better games on other platforms I could have been playing instead

yes

Yeah because I've never played them

Sure, if they turn down the bloom in Wind Waker, and finish the game.

No because I can just play them on the WiiU

>I found them incredibly unenjoyable simply because there were better games on other platforms I could have been playing instead
So you were sour grapes about other games and it ruined your experience? You being bitter and butthurt doesn't un-fun my experience with them.

Attached: 1652243450824.png (322x322, 128.59K)

>Oh boy! I cant wait to play 2 mediocre games again!
Nintendo fans are retarded.

We is one of the best game ever.

This is proof that the domesticated bootlicking Ninendogs who will literally buy ANYTHING they scramble together and shit out are in fact ruining the Switch for normal fans of Nintendo games. They enable Nintendo's greedy behavior time and time again.

I will unironically buy Twillight Princess again. I never had a WiiU and I've always wanted to replay it. I hope they ass some shit like a hard mode (the hard mode they added in the WiiU was pathetic)

I'm going to buy them and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I don't even have my copy of Wind Waker anymore cause I sold it like a fool.

Has it ever occurred to you that new Zelda fans picked up the Switch for BotW and haven't had a chance to play the older games?

Maybe they should have bought the old consoles and play them on that? Not my fault people missed out. Stop buying ports and ruining the industry.

I've been telling people shilling the idea of a TWW/TP HD bundle that Nintendo is Jewish and they'd likely come separate.

>Bitching about remakes when current switch titles are lackluster homogenized dogshit or retarded deviations of previously loved series

Attached: 1652060821475.jpg (343x311, 23.17K)

>Maybe they should have bought the old consoles

Oh yes chase old consoles you can't find in stores anymore and pay outrageous prices on ebay.

They will be bundled together for $60 like the Mario collection. They aren’t remakes, just Wii U ports of GC games.

>switch port of a wii u port of a gamecube game

People keep expecting a bundle for no real reason. Nintendo likes to add shit even if really minor to their games and then rerelease them full price. Just look at Tropical Freeze.

Oracle remakes we in there

I'm honestly surprised they did the 3D Mario collection. I don't think it's wild to suspect they'd bundle TP/TWW, but since it's the "enhanced HD remasters" they wouldn't.
But I also think Nintendo is greedy enough they'd sell LA-styled Oracles remakes as separate games.

A bundle just doesn't make sense, they already made a profit off of SS being a solo remake, why lose money by bundling the two more popular remakes?

Couple issues there
>If they use the Wii version of TP it will need the same rework SS did for the wagglin' and they will feel justified to sell it as a solo remake like SS
>if it's a straight up GC port for both they'll still have all the shit everyone hates and will kill sales

>they'd sell LA-styled Oracles remakes as separate games
Damn, I both want and hate this

Attached: 1650856247127.jpg (496x458, 37.98K)

I had access to the games, zelda is supposed to be good but it was not. So I wondered why waste time playing these games? Fans insisted, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. The games were bad. Instead of beginning your uncertain assumptions with a "so", phrase it like a question. God knows your lot needs any benefit of the doubt it can get.

yes that is the price for being a johnny come lately badwagoner or being born as a zoomturd

zoomies be like "HOLY POGGERS NOW I CAN FINALLY PLAY THESE HECKIN CLASSIC GAMERINOS!!!"

They’re 59.99 plus tax. So like $67. I hate this meme where faggots like you say games are only 60 dollars. They’re not,

WHOAH SHIP

Attached: upload_2021-1-17_14-13-36-jpeg[1].242200_.jpg (784x578, 111.3K)

>the game with a 9 hour tutorial.
it's barely 45 minutes if you're not retarded

No one cares about what you think of the games, and your lack of enjoyment doesn't matter to the vast majority who did enjoy the Zelda series. No uncertain assumption here, just the fact you're a bitter faggot who thinks his opinion matters compared to the demands of the fanbase.

Attached: 1652129335817.png (361x691, 267.98K)

>They’re 59.99 plus tax. So like $67.
Are you Canadian or something? What fucking tax are you paying?

>Never bought or played TP
>Want to replay WW

yeah, I'm thinking kino is on the menu, OP.

>Winder Waker
I'll only buy it if they actually name it that.

I phrased that wrongly, I meant to say the switch version will be ports of the Wii U games. WW and TP felt overpriced at $60 on even on Wii U, I couldn’t see them being sold separately again. Especially since this is coming out to make up for BOTW2’s delay.

fpbp. Both games are garbage. N64 Zeldas are the only good 3d games in the series.

>He likes 3 hour tutorials, linear dungeons, terrible wolf sections and hideous art design.
Boy your standards are low.

If I was Canadian I’d be paying almost $90 per game

>WW and TP felt overpriced at $60 on even on Wii U, I couldn’t see them being sold separately again. Especially since this is coming out to make up for BOTW2’s delay.
It depends on if they're willing to not match the level of polish and reworking that SS had. If they do just a double port bundle they're going to get lambasted by the entire fanbase for being lazy slant-eye'd jews, and if they do put in the work to match the SS remake they will definitely sell them separately because they're lazy slant-eye'd jews.

>Ready to spend $0 for Twilight Princess to regain relevance and create a surge of Midna art?

Attached: Eyebrow raise freddy.gif (640x624, 3.36M)

>Replaced BotW2's release date
Why do people think this? I'm not sure where people are getting this idea that there needs to be a yearly first-party Zelda release.
Looking back at release dates for first party Zelda titles, I'm not seeing a trend of a game coming out every year?
Especially since SSHD came out last year, I'd think Nintendo is just fine not having Zelda for 2022 and letting BotW2 be their next Zelda release

Because Nintendo was likely counting on BoTW2 as their big Christmas title to keep Q4 investors happy
Xenoblade 3 is niche and is coming out in the summer now
Splatoon 3 might do it but it also might not have the name power Mario Zelda or Pokemon have

Yes.

Attached: c8b.jpg (720x677, 48.87K)

Now THIS right here is a healthy outlook on life.

I think they’ll do less work and release lazy ports. Especially if the rumors of the seasons remakes are true.

Either way it’s inevitable that we get TP and WW on switch. Pretty sure every other Wii U game has been ported to switch at this point. If not that, we get a NSO GC service.

I’m Portuguese and we have 23% sales tax. A full priced switch game is still 60€ with tax included. I preordered the physical version of Kirby for 44€.

>Especially if the rumors of the seasons remakes are true.
>Nintendo even caring about the Capcom made games
They give the CD-I shit more time of day then they EVER had for the Capcom games.

I'll be skipping both if they don't put in the same effort they did for SS, even if it's a bundle.

The Oracle games and Minish Cap at least got re-releases on the 3DS and Wii U VCs

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO. What full priced ports will I get next?

>Eldin
Eldin Ring

I love TP and WW is great.

No but I am ready to play this kino

Attached: 1644014749341.png (350x473, 244.76K)

OH MY FREAKIN GOD BROS I CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE NINTENDO MONEY FOR OLD GAMES I ALREADY HAVE EASY ACCESS TO!!!!

Yes

>Ready to spend $140 to play Winder Waker and Twilight Princess on Switch?
played them both, why would I play them again?
ports are for newcomers

I'm ready to spend $0!

Attached: toddlergameonPC.jpg (3840x2160, 2.85M)

Strange that you've been stuck at that part for weeks

Attached: 1598864207173.png (512x416, 30.8K)