I just bought Stardew Valley for the Switch and I like it a lot but when the hell is the update coming out...

I just bought Stardew Valley for the Switch and I like it a lot but when the hell is the update coming out? I played it on PS4 a year or so ago and that one isn't even updated yet from what I hear.

Also who is best girl?

Attached: stardew-valley-switch-cover.jpg (373x605, 159K)

I dunno, ask the devs you fucking retard.

What upgrade?

What do you mean? Pretty sure the Switch version already has the newest update.

N'aw I mean the big update with all the new shit. PS4 is one update behind and doesn't have the multiplayer like the Switch yet.

Current PC Version: 1.3.36
Current Switch Version: 1.3.33
Current PS4 Version: 1.2 (1.2.31)
Current PSVita Version: 1.02 (1.2.33)
Current Xbox One Version: 1.2 (1.2.31)
Current Mobile Version: 1.331 (1.3.36)

So technically, out of all the consoles, Switch is the most Updated. Second is PSVita. And last are PS4 and Xbox One.
Mobile and PC are the most updated of all the Versions though

That will only come once the PS4 and Xbox One versions get the multiplayer update.

When is Switch getting the next update though? Does PC have the big update I saw concernedape tweeting about?

Is it going to be before the end of the year though? Feels like it's taking forever.

PS4 doesn’t support early access so games released on ps4 are considered “complete,”
What I’m saying is potentially never.
>7 Days to Die permanently alpha on ps4

No platform has the big update yet. PC will get it first and then all consoles will get it simultaneously.

The current PC update is 1.3.36
which is basically nothing but language support for French, Korean, Italian, Hungarian, and Turkish.
So Switch isn't missing anything crucial.

Haley is best girl obviously

My nigga. I don't even like blondes but her arc was really fun. She's the reason I grow big plots of sunflowers.

Attached: 37199827_808619716015519_7102189815092740096_n.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Same. I'm glad I actually gave all characters a chance and didn't just dismiss her from the beginning for being an asshole. She got really fucking mad at me for the birthday present I gifted her.

I give her daffodils till I can grow those coveted sunflowers. They're easy to grow so I stock up on them for later in the year to get her hearts up. I've never been able to get to the desert before the end of the year but then I don't fuck with the community center much.

Attached: 698a7369db2ab60b25667adb5d9037a1.png (540x608, 371K)

I had no idea what the individual characters liked so I just kept giving everyone random stuff and it was working pretty well until I got to Haley. She was just fucking disgusted at my gift.

>Stardew Valley

Attached: 1515797062766.jpg (400x400, 30K)

What was it? Can't go wrong with daffodils and sunflowers. I'm still learning what everyone else likes, I want to get my relationships up.

I gotta say though, I found out about the cabins you can build on your farm and didn't realize it was for multiplayer and thought I could move other npc's on my farm and planned on getting Linus a house and getting Penny out of her moms trailer but no dice. C'est la vie.

Attached: stardew_valley___haley_and_penny_by_undead_niklos-dbk3q53.png (816x979, 364K)

It was a Wild Horseradish. I was just naively going around giving people shit I found on the floor and then out of nowhere she just crushed me.

I wanna marry Jas

>horseradish

She despises those, that's embarrassing. But you know what she loves? Coconuts. But you can only get em from the desert, I just haven't been out there yet, I can never get the bus running because i'm distracted with other stuff.

Yeah, I slowly found out what she loved and began going to the desert regularly to get some coconuts.
First character I got my relationship high up with was Shane. I just kept buying him a beer every night until he became my best friend. Same with Pam.

Shane is fucking easy peasy, i've been hanging out with my cousin a lot and she romanced Shane while I hung out all night watching and shiz. He actually has a good story arc too actually.

I like Shane a lot too. He was the only one who would dance with me at my first Flower Dance.

That faggot Ape is refusing to release 1.4 before the console updates are done, despite the fact that the console updates have been outsourced and he's not spending time on them.