What went wrong?

Attached: 6C57BF36-5858-4650-BEDC-FEFB539D39A9.jpg (250x355, 25K)

It wasn't Blood Money

absolution was great fuck off

Attached: xayahdeletethis.png (640x640, 279K)

killed the hitman franchise

Too hollywood-esque
I enjoyed it, though.

Not Blood Money.

>Very Linear levels with a few exceptions.
>A unneeded and shit story line.
>An fucking terrible diguise system which punished creative approaches to situations.
>Missions that felt forced as fuck to fill up the playthrough time.
No hitman game will ever be as good as blood money.

*Playtime.
I am a retard.

this was my first hitman game i completed and it was great to be honest until i realised that the franchise was always "open world" and not linear then my rating went down

tried too much to be a Tarantino movie.
Shat on 47s character and his relationship with Diana.

Unrelated but I'm not a big fan of where they're going with HitmanTM's story as well.

Second this.

Also how you had to be in certain areas to start enemy movement instead of it being on a universal timer. Fucking annoying as hell.

silent assassin was was better than blood money though

Too many missions where you need to appraoch the target with no target. Otherwise, nothing. Instinct could be turned off. It had a lot of great assassination missions that were varied and had tones of ways to do them. I had a lot of fun with Absolution.

>forced action

Is present in virtually every Hitman game at some point.

I liked it but it was basically a third person action game with minor stealth elements instead of a full blown stealth gsme

Which is better? 1 or two(from the new ones)?

I can appreciate how it tried to move away from the puzzle formula that the series was basically becoming and tried to mix in some action, but the story was very lame and didn't fit the series at all.
Also Hitman without Diana is just wrong.

>Unrelated but I'm not a big fan of where they're going with HitmanTM's story as well.
Agreed, but at least the gameplay is much better than absolution

they're the same game essentially, the difference is in the levels.
If you're thinking which one to get I'd say 2 makes more sense because you can always add the old levels from the first one for I think like 10 bucks extra if you want

im pirating. i already have 1 should i just play it? or should i download 2?

Well you already have it so why the fuck not?

It didn't know if it wanted to have an art-deco theme, a grindhouse roadtrip theme or a standard 2011 action game theme so it tried to do all of those things and failed in every way

It was Splinter Cell game with an Agent 47 character model

Story-wise, absolution was such a massive mess, it almost looked like a goddamn fever dream
>47 giving away his pistols but not having any back-up what so ever
>Dexter even knowing about 47's existence
>Dexter trying to blame 47 for a housekeeper murder and a fire instead of just killing 47
>The police immediately show up to capture 47 for the murder of the housekeeper even though she was silently stabbed less than 3 minutes before they show up
>Dexter is in a very shitty hotel, and is "in dire need for money" and wants to sell victory for 10 Million dollars
>The same Dexter pretty much owns a small city, has a HUUUUUUUUGE fuck weapon factory
>He has a live nuke in the reception, halls after halls of expensive weaponry, assembly lines building explosives and heavy weaponry
>A massive testing range where people blow up pigs for fun all day
>Chemical warfare testing
>So much more shit
>Dexter then rents out the penthouse of a massive 5 star hotel
>Puts a million of explosives in the rooftop
>And has an expensive private helicopter ready to fly
>And Dexter is acting like 10 Million dollars is a lot
>Fucking 47 probably has more than 10Mi after all the contracts he completed, and could have just bought the girl back
I am not even bringing up the latex nun assassin squad or the 3 albino assassins "final boss fight"

Attached: 6b59d965cf890c7db40693f34feee324[1].jpg (564x291, 30K)

Also why the fuck didn’t Agent 47 flew out of Chicago or even better out of the US? It’s like the writers of this game didn’t give a shit and wanted to make the game into a stupid linear blockbuster. I feel they wanted to make a good serious story for this game but then some asshole made the villains all cartoony and shit.

Attached: F11E0588-92AC-4631-89D6-806A5C783841.jpg (750x584, 381K)