Datamines have revealed

>10 fighter slots
>20 costume slots
>Every slot was filled in Smash Wii U
>If Terry has a Garou alt, then 19 more costume slots are available.

Who's left?

Attached: Fighters Pass.png (1365x767, 938K)

I started an example image to show how it will be filled

Attached: Fighters Pass Example.jpg (1365x767, 191K)

a roster thread? wow this might be interesting

I'm so tired of Smash threads,
To the mods seeing this post: Can we get a /smash/ or something?

This is new information user

asking vee to fill out a template of favorite newcomers is not new, friend

>Who's left
Nobody knows and nobody will know until they're released
This will not change no matter how many threads you make about it
Nobody knows
Nobody knows
Nobody knows
But it isn't Doomguy.

No, the fact that 10 more fighters and 20 different looking models is a lock is

This doesn't matter. Sakurai says he'll keep working until he wants to stop.

Hints at the next pass.

Attached: upcsm.jpg (1253x547, 156K)

Who else but

Attached: Hakurei.Reimu.full.892425.jpg (950x785, 328K)

>dlc news
cool, I'll use this as an excuse to make a thinly veiled roster thread so I can see that people want crash and steve as dlc again

My expectations (not necessarily what I want)...

>Crash
>Geno
>Crono
>Kratos
>Vault Boy
>Spyro
>Heihachi
>Battletoad(s)
>Bub & Bob
>Ryu Hayabusa

If they go with some first parties, I see a Gen 8 Pokemon and a rep from Three Houses happening. But otherwise I'm not sure who else.

>no japanese alt for crash

Attached: tfw.gif (400x300, 1.77M)

holy shit, he's in

Attached: that don't rime with walls.jpg (886x1108, 44K)

Not gonna lie, I'd be on board.

But how do you know it's not Doomguy if "Nobody knows"?

Attached: megatexture.png (309x385, 248K)

First parties pretty much are over.

Sakurai specifically wanted new worlds for the DLC's, once a first party goes to the DLC, then you can consider first parties as options.

But for now, try to think in third parties.

So... like the ten I listed?

Here you go

Attached: D5633AB6-1CF5-4026-9FB5-BB663358A15B.jpg (683x1024, 168K)

>doom/halo/goku
have no place in smash. if anything goku does

Crash, Sly Cooper, that one flaming horse pokemon, getting over it dude, the letter a

Yawn, can't see a Smash thread without some guy saying Doomguy is not possible.

Be original, user. At this point, there should be a "Days without a faggot saying Doomguy isn't in" pic.

And the above is not original either, anyways.

>announce fighter pass 2 is on the way
>LOOK GUYS THERES NEW INFO
>something we already knew

literally who indeed?

>Video games have no place in Smash but not video games do

What the fuck is the point of putting in like 15 new third party characters when at least half won’t return in the next game?

really great replies guys

So that they'll be... in this game? And literally every previous third party returned this time.

Hmmm... Isn't Geno from Nintendo?

The rest are absolutely fine, just pointing out the "First Party" thing.

Geno is owned by Square, dingus.

neither of them have anything in common with current smash characters. aside from 3rd party. they don't fit themeatically. crash would be a better insert.

Thanks, mungo.

good moOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Oompa Loompa (yes, THE Oompa Loompa from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Oompa Loompa walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Batman has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in! “No!”

Sorry Batman fags, but the Tim Burton rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing movie of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Batman are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: oompaloompa.png (439x793, 543K)

If Geno was owned by Nintendo, then he would have made it in brawl and he would certainly then return for Ultimate since "Everyone Is Here!"

This nigga again and his fucking Goku...
Go away, Sakurai personally BTFO'd every non-vidya already.

Why do people so badly want Smash to be a cluster of random characters that have no cohesion? These rosters hurt to look at.

This is it

Attached: Chris WILL be the fifth fighter you fucking retards I'm gonna laugh so fucking hard when Leonfa (1800x1800, 1.62M)

Not every random character is random because.
Some of them have history and are either iconic on their own right, they are recognizable worldwide or they were the catalyst of many genres and sub-genres you know and love.

Lloyd is confirmed. Dante and Sora are 100% in.

That's the entire point of Smash.

>boulder

Attached: Chris 'Boulder' Redfield .webm (853x480, 2.53M)

>478703019
>there are now tryhard shitposters who are using chris redfield

Attached: plok is depressed.jpg (274x228, 19K)

Wow, RE got stupid... I mean it was always a little stupid but holy shit.

>robotnik
Based.

never before have i seen a meme forced this hard

Literally just me.
But if there is an RE rep, I'll win.
I fucking love RE anyways and miss the old thread, so this shitposting against Leonfags is cathartic. Cucklaire posting would complete Smash autism threads
RE5 came out a full decade ago user.
You wanna see stupid? Watch Vendetta.

Attached: DLC Fighter 5.png (1756x1668, 1.43M)

>Plant
>Joker/School Joker
>Luminary/Erdrick/Solo/Eight
>Burger King
>Terry/Gaoru
>Arle Nadja/Amitie
>Another bonus character?
>Tibby
>Galar Pokémon Trainer
beyond that i can't predict

>Source: My ass.

Source for datamine?

Phoenix Wright with Edgeworth alt confirmed.

Not sure if it's worth mentioning or not, but would Warp Pipe Piranha Plant count as a "costume slot"? I know it's rather inconsequential, but it is still a slightly different model from the pots.

If the model is different, at all, I'm pretty sure it counts.

In this one case it does not. Probably because they model isn't different enough for it to be a problem.

We don't even know if shit like steve/alex will count for 2 slots yet considering plant had the pipe pot
Most likely it only needs a new slot if you have to mess with clothing physics

>mean bean
Get in line

Attached: IMG_20190827_084419.png (158x178, 51K)

But the way modeling works means it's mandatory for coding. If literally anything is different about the model it HAS to be registered differently from a simple retexture/recolor.

I feel like Compile Arle/Sega Arle is way more likely since Amitie shares no moves with Arle outside of Bayoen

I think it’s based on the amount of fighter spirits each character has. Mario has 3 because of Wedding and Builder while Bowser Jr. has 8 for the koopalings.

>If literally anything is different about the model it HAS to be registered differently from a simple retexture/recolor.
*annahilates your argument*

Attached: maxresdefault-22.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Attached: ghoullord.png (244x370, 73K)

....fuck this could actually be it
Considering plant's pipe alt doesn't count in the ID's and he also has no alt spirit

Also Pokémon trainer would be 5. One for each trainer and each pokemon

How does that annihilate the argument? It just means more of them should be counted as costume slots.

user, 4 of those alts in that pic use a different model yet he only takes up 1 id

Yknow kinda how like christians dont try and predict the fucking apocalypse date because its both fucking heresy and stupid to do so and only retarded cultists do it, aka, Jehovas witnesses?

Smash is kinda like that. You are retarded for speculating, you dont know, you wont guess, 99% of leaks are fake to make fucking attention and often enough this shit aint even vidya, its just rosterfagging.

Stop trying to spoil the fucking surprise. Enjoy your goddamn game niggers, for real.

Attached: 1561275445179.png (630x712, 499K)

feck off

Attached: 1568849706733.jpg (552x628, 54K)