Pick 2 rings Yea Forums

pick 2 rings Yea Forums

Attached: 115151.png (1004x1342, 98K)

Hobo and companion rings

The hobo and companionship ring are completely broken compared to the rest. Why bother doing more damage when you can have all your friends do damage for you?

Warrior and companionship rings.

suicidal + companions
hide behind tanks and just kill everything with ranged attacks

I'm torn between this and exchanging one of those with the speed ring. Not sure which.

Speed and kleptohobo rings.
I then win every encounter by throwing my bag at them, D:OS style.

I have ten (10) fucking fingers. Why can't I wear them all?

It would look garish.

speed and hobo so I can farm one-day shipping fees

This
I pick hobo and companionship

Depends on the game. If it's big empty open world then I want the speed ring, otherwise warror if melee, suicidal if magic/range, and the companion ring as a second since i can give them stuff to carry instead of cluttering my own inventory with the hobo ring.

basically, magic fields blah blah, mana overload blah blah, really dangerous blah blah
and that's why you're likely to die if you use more than 2 rings at a time

Fuck it, suicidal and ring of fate.

Attached: 1549655241542.jpg (780x846, 107K)

Suicidal and Fate rings

Attached: 1492618733478.jpg (480x533, 75K)

Hobo and companion. I will 100% everything and be followed by a harem of every cute female character in the game.

same
absolute hypermode

Health + Rock and go full tank mode. I'd pick Fate but RNG a shit.

Doc and Hobo. Watch me drink 1 billion potions and glitch directly to endgame.

>Why yes, I do enjoy dying on the first ten minutes of gameplay. How can you tell?

Attached: bca.jpg (592x592, 100K)

Broken combo, one of the negatives is nullified

Warrior ring, +20% raw damage is stupidly OP.
Companionship is also broken beyond belief.

based

If you wear the suicidal and rock rings and you have 100 health and did 20 damage per strike the damage buff of the fate will cancel out the debuff of the rock. but you could do 80 damage with the 4x crit. But would the rock ring half the 99 health loss of the fate ring leaving you at 50 and with 50% damage resistance?

Attached: Green_Lantern_Vol_3_49.jpg (490x757, 114K)

Ring of Companionship is fucking busted. I haven't played a single RPG where managing to circumvent party number limits hasn't made the game EZ mode.

Fate and suicide is clear choice

You realize that even if you can run twice as fast, youre still an unfit fatty who gets tired after walking up the stairs

>Be necromancer
>Get the ring of companionship
>Turborape anything in your path with your army of skeletons
>Get even more skeletons thanks to that
I'll take that and the ring of fate, since even if it just technically lowers my taken damage to 60%, it still lowers the chance of me getting hit with ailment attacks to 20%

Attached: 5443874895979438751375943.jpg (410x410, 21K)

Why the fuck wouldn't you go Doc's ring and Warrior's ring?

Attached: Element.png (978x1379, 390K)

Attached: arsenal.png (824x732, 17K)

Attached: ring.jpg (432x424, 59K)

Spirit and machine, I will get a robot wife in the F U T U R E .

Attached: 1509368661451.png (1206x2176, 92K)

Suicidal Ring + savescumming

Attached: 1552952378575.gif (360x270, 3.59M)

ring of health and warrior's ring. anything that increases your stats by a set % will scale to ridiculous numbers at endgame content.

Attached: 1564017789363.png (341x358, 153K)

Attached: 1568993619770.png (1004x1342, 115K)

speed suicidal for speedrunning

It gives you a -99999 CHR debuff

Attached: 1554976036461.png (1125x1600, 867K)

Suicidal and warrior

>Companionship buffed

Besides Hobo and companion other choice is fate and rock
Ultimate tanking combo
Sure I take 1.5x damage when I DO take damage but I'm also taking only the damage of 1.5 out of 5 normal hits and in a fight, hit number racks up quick
And considering how much damage you're taking all the time just from environmental stuff, you'd be fucking ridiculously durable unless you have absolutely shit luck
If the ring of fate doesn't apply to environmental or aging damage or whatever, the rock ring still applies
You can always use weapons to boost your damage further too to mitigate rock ring's effect
Brass knuckles, guns, etc.
For nonlethal options, the rock ring is especially handy

Health + Rock

become [THE WALL]

Wind and ice
Heart for my third option if they retain intelligence, skills, etc. AND only if I get to choose who it is
Wood otherwise

Nigger, I am too much of a brainlet to get a decent job and too much fo an autist to fake it for neetbux. I make my living carrying steel all day long.

Ice and metal.
Become cute girl and become really good at 3D art.

Attached: Lets_Go_Pikachu_Eevee_Mina.png (680x560, 1.46M)

ring of health
warrior's ring

For hobo, do I have to still be able to physically carry things? Cuz there's only so much a bag can hold, or does it work like a bag of holding

Fate and Rock rings

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE

>light
>dark
isn't that fucking insane if you can create shadows with light

Source?

Suicidal + Fate is gonna be the ultimate pro strat. Suicidal completely negates the Fate downside.

Hobo and Companion then just carry around gear for my 50 slaves doing all the work for me.

Rock ring and fate ring

Same dilemma, desu. For all practical purposes, the speed ring is pretty useless if you have a bunch of companions to hang out with.

Combining speed with hobo would make you one hell of an effective thief/black market merchant, though.

Hobo and companion
Minor stat boosts mean nothing when you can have everyone with you, unlimited consumables and can sell everything to give everyone the best gear

these threads are completely pointless because you can't make any decision in rpgs without context

Warrior + Suicidal
I am the glass cannon

There's this fat fucker in my university physics class right now who never knows when to shut up and has to blurt out his take on everything my professor asks.

In all seriousness, are you him?

Actual good CYOAs use real world contexts. This doesn't apply here. It's an exercise in pointlessness. Also if you don't like to be called stupid don't post stupid threads op.

Professional critique from /trash/ CYOA
>Ring of health
Weak. Doesnt say how much regen is, and what is outside combate (in ror2 outside of combat is you dont deal damage for 3 sec but at same time some items work if you dont take damage)
>Rock ring
Plain retarded. 50% damage debuff means 2 time fight time increase, so you have more opportunites to take damage.
>Speed ring
You dont need speed out of combat unless you are racing/speedrunning
>docs ring
quetionable effectivnes
>warriors ring
Straight up broken, no downsides.
>Klepto ring and ring of companionship
A ring that lets you straight up ignore game mechanics is really bad design choice. Mechanics are there for a reason.
>Suicidal ring and ring of fate
Straight up better versions of warriors ring and rock ring. But their design is actually good and well balanced, good job. Only minus is that they are too good together.

Most game breaking combo would be speed ring(or war ring) and suicidal ring. I can see insane speedruns with these. Anything other is trash, as faster = better = skilled.

Hobo and speed since despite liking the idea of companions I always end up being frustrated with them getting in the way in combat and exploration.

jesus go suck up the fun somewhere else fuck face

No. Make a good CYOA instead of this garbage.

for videogames: hobo and companion.
for real life: hobo and health.

Attached: swords.png (368x212, 4K)

you can't tell me what to do

I just did
Thank you user

warrior and suicidal
become unstoppable

Wind aether and heart
Mahou shojou yuri time bitch

>warrior's ring
Because I like my basic bitch damage option
>kleptomaniac hobo's ring
Because I like to hoard everything I pick up

Lava because I'm an asshole and California needs to sink yesterday.

fpbp

Speed and hobo.
Make money by delivering heavy load on my bag.
Get unlimited supply of items that are always at your disposal.
Become invincible.

Companionship was tempting, but it being broken depends on people wanting to accompany me and that might be trouble.

Attached: 1549420310094.jpg (1200x4000, 584K)

suicidal and warrior
just dont get hit bro

Only I know that this world is a game.

Health and Rock Rings, I want to be able to take a hit or two.

Dark, short range teleportation is neat.

Gun and Shield.

Medium Pepperoni and Onion Pizza with Pasta and 2 2L Sodas.

1 2-topping medium pizza w/ 2 sides
toppings: bacon, and provolone
sides: chicken wings and breadsticks