Is it true that Ryza doesn't have the time limit and is more of a standard JRPG because I may have to check it out if...

Is it true that Ryza doesn't have the time limit and is more of a standard JRPG because I may have to check it out if so, I don't really like time limits?

Attached: Ryzapakcage.jpg (292x472, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWA0OFTwy2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ryza-Chan is CUTE!

Attached: 6AFBA721-5876-48CB-9676-78BBE5009E53.jpg (578x383, 51K)

Yes, the last few Atelier games have become more like generic JRPGs where progression is based on making certain items/reaching certain goals.

Save for Atelier Firis (which eventually opens up and remove the limit), been a while since had time limits in atelier games. At most you may get a limit for one small section but not a game-whole limit

So whats the plot and overall objective of these games? Is it just making potions with cute girls? I've seen so many of these games now and am generally curious

youtube.com/watch?v=SWA0OFTwy2E

there's usually a overarching plot, like finding/understanding something, passing some exam/test, getting somewhere, and maybe one random major problem that threaten the town

it's typically not a major "save the world" crisis, and most of the story is about the characters themselves

There's a lot of games because they reuse the engine and setting a lot which allows them to put out a game every year, but every three games or so they change to a new setting and Ryza is one such game so that's why there's a lot of hype behind this one in particular.

If the lost of the time limit makes you see Atelier as a generic RPG then it was always generic. The time limit only matters in maybe one or two games tops.

In my experience, it starts with the protag coming to grips with running an atelier and being trained by wiser masters. As they get more comfortable, a larger plot appears that requires their intervention to resolve. Stuff like an incoming war, a political coup, or a an angry god.

It was one of its defining features. Of course it's still Atelier as long as it focuses on alchemy, but it IS more generic now.

Are you saying I can cum to Ryza as long as I want?

>PHOTOMODE CONFIRMED
Oh boy

They haven't had the time limit for 5 games already.

I care more about the Puni-raising mode.

Ryza is a fat breeding sow!

ive always hated the time limit in the series anyway

especially when it takes like four days to purify fucking water

In which atelier games is the time limit implemented well? I've only played rorona and totori and I thought it was annoying that I had to wait around without any goals once I was done the task, especially in totori when I had over a year to kill.

Was it Rorona that overthrew the government?

Original version of rorona was probably the best in that recard, and i was typically happy if I had a little spare time to work on other stuff.

But once they introduced travel items in totori (aka, reduce time to harvest, travel, etc..) that cut time, everything turned to having too much free time all the time. Totori still wasn't too bad but this got worse with every games, and they finally straight up removed limits in Shallie.

Firis' time limit was nice to just keep you pressured. Rather than single tasks you had 1 grand time limit to do a whole lot of things and travel all across the world. Once you finish that, you get infinite time though.

That sounds refreshing

what happens when the time reach the limit in an atelier game?

it has been a thing for like 3 games at least already grandpa

So it’s like Atelier Iris? Awesome. Why is this bad again?

you just get some silly bad end

Attached: 2019-04-28-170503.jpg (1280x720, 412K)

So am I!

The difference is now it has the time limit in combat as opposed to out of combat.

Ryza is fat! FAT!

lol im glad they got rid of that shit in Ryza

my only complain was that I had to sleep for SO FUCKING LONG everytime to see the bad end because of how much free time I have

Oh good. I tried to get into Rorona and gave up after two deadline failures.

Interesting. Never did this bad ending. Forgot you could fail the beginning. Although, I still don’t get why Firis can’t go out the doors. Liane can and supposedly the ‘other hunters’. Also the town is a known location to the outside world, so you would expect people to be able to go in and out. I mean there’s even an inn. Sophie just blows up the door, which seems to imply that perhaps there’s a certain level of permission, but that’s negated.

they were just _both_ being overprotective and wanted to keep her there because they need her abilities

but they ran out of arguments and had to let her go

Attached: 2019-05-04-103127.jpg (1280x720, 302K)

>tfw it’s canon that Firis just does all the endings, but eventually ends up as a relatively unknown, but genius alchemist anyways
At least we get an older more confident Firis.

Firis’ eyes creep me out

You get used to it.

I miss best dad.

Attached: 1.jpg (853x3356, 825K)

>tfw make genius idea item and disappointed every single time
Seriously the best.

Time limits are overrated and mattered in only two games.

Is it true that Ryza is a slut?

Define that

Some of the items he makes pay off, like the Love Potion.

What happened with that again? They just decided not to ever do it again or something right?

He can tap that lucia

Attached: .jpg (2048x1152, 324K)

It becomes a combat item you can use that massively lowers enemy defense. There's also a subquest where Lucia demands some but I dont remember what for.

More like Slutalier Ryza

Ryza is pure. It’s not her fault her genes dictated her body be something else.

Doesn’t matter, someone with a body that lewd can’t be pure