What game do you have the most hours put into? how many hours?

what game do you have the most hours put into? how many hours?

Attached: 2457.jpg (1200x630, 133K)

dark souls 2
around 2000+ hours

my ffxiv playtime

Attached: ss+(2019-09-20+at+09.38.04).jpg (284x17, 4K)

Timesplitters 2.

The Secret World, just shy of 900 hours.

3k hours in dota 2. Game is bad now but i don't regret it.

Probably Diablo 2. Haven't played in almost a decade, but from launch day until about 6 years later I played that shit for at least 4 hours per day, sometimes a marathon of 12+ hours. I'm sure the total playtime is in the thousands of hours.

Attached: download.jpg (1000x1333, 420K)

Attached: beso.png (304x122, 51K)

You already posted it with Skyrim. Probably have 100hrs into it haha

TF2, 4700 hours. None of it is intentional idling or menu-AFK, been playing on/off since 2009. I know for a fact there are going to be multiple posters that have more than I do.

It's probably still Maplestory after grinding through that crap all throughout middle school.

Morrowind WoW and FF franchise
Around 10k each (starting from 2003, 2006 and 1996 respectively)

>10k each
10k combined

jesus christ was going to say how the fuck do you have 10k hours in morrowind. I love the game but I wouldn't say there's anywhere near 10k hours of shit to do.

I probably have around 3-4k (don't know the exact number because I got it on xbox and pc when it came out), I usually replay it yearly
Keep in mind I'm also counting the hours in the editor, making things is equally fun and can take many hours

cool that you're a modder yourself, I've wanted to mod skyrim pretty much since it came out but i'm retarded.

>how the fuck do you have 10k hours in morrowind
maybe this is the same poster that wrote pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (721x355, 121K)

I've got about 500 hours across the diff version of skyrim, and probably about the same amount of time spent modding

>Dota 2
>5042h
>not even 4k
I have contemplated suicide many times

My highest recorded on steam is Dark Souls 1 with a little under 500 hours, but if Xbox tracked playtime then Halo Reach is probably most. I would get home from high school and play matchmaking for 5-6 hours every single day for the whole two years that game was relevant. I want to go back Yea Forums

Attached: 1566219318147.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Shitty Destiny, probably, thanks to my group of friands

I leave management games running going the background and pop in for 10-15 mins at a time. Probably have a few thousand hours in rimworld, factorio, and modded Minecraft each as far as runtime.

Disgaea 2 for PS2. Still have my save on memory card. 3k+ hours.

Attached: MGSV.png (518x120, 56K)

Either Uncharted 3 or Red Dead 1, counting both single player and multiplayer, last time I checked Uncharted 3 before it shut down I was at approx 950 hours and thats not counting the story mode playthroughs. Single player alone, id think it was Dragon Age Inquisition

Diablo 2, had 3500 hours logged on my xfire account

Minecraft 1000+h, Rimworld 500h, Mount and Blade 400h, Skyrim 300h
Ah and I once played Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the Wii U for 400h
Something like this. I am bored of life and have nothing I want to play anymore.

I always wiished I could play their games for more than a handful of hours. I always like the characters but the gameplay gets sooo fucking repetitive. I was playing through that Marona game from the same guys and I almost fell asleep controller in hand after 60 hours

world of warcraft, 4500 hours, my second most played game only 300

Attached: 1503305401929.png (1012x712, 640K)

On steam it's Fallout 4 at 1077 hours. I'm a completionist and that's a long game to get all perks and all quests complete. Also, I may have left it on a few nights accidentally.

In actuality my most played game of all time is probably Warcraft 3. I played that game like a fucking wild man every single day from the day it came out all the way into 2009 when the custom game scene started to die. There's no metric to track that though and I had multiple copies through out the game's life so even if I could go back and check it still wouldn't be accurate, but it had to be in the thousands of hours if not ten thousand hours. If we're counting the time I spent in World Editor the number would be even larger.

It has to be factorio. I think I have an undiagnosed mental illness that is helped by playing it.

New Vegas
823 hours.