Hey Yea Forums, I know you're probably busy, but do you have time for a quick Mass Effect thread?

Hey Yea Forums, I know you're probably busy, but do you have time for a quick Mass Effect thread?

Attached: conrad.png (725x721, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/masseffect/mods/114
youtube.com/watch?v=4KxyPREcykY
youtube.com/watch?v=mmSmkBu4Xxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think if andomeda didnt have the mass effect title people would like it more.

That release was a mess regardless of the name. I can see why people would hate it. I wonder if companies learn from the mistakes of others and would rather push the deadline instead of forcing a broken product to release. I'm sure EA just wrote it all off or something.

why would they postpone it?Games,industry wise have become like food
quantity is pushed over quality

Ehh.... I don't know. Maybe a bit but even as a standalone experience it's not very good at all.

Attached: me pronouns.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>glitch in the save system causes this faggot to always act like you treated him like shit in ME1 no matter what
>later gets palmed off as him having some mental issues as fuck

>Get the urge to play through ME again
>Remember gameplay of 1 and the shitfest that was 3
>3 doesn't even have the multiplayer anymore to make it at least bearable
>Desire to play through ME evaporates

ME3 retroactively ruined the whole series for me.

Attached: 1568541077835.jpg (4089x1945, 3.92M)

meant to quote

I dunno. I'm just spitting ideas here, man. Maybe if the game didn't ship broken more people would have given it a chance.

yup. there's plenty of games that fall for that.
people hate the new hitman games, but they're quite fun. if they rebranded it as something new, with new characters, the differences would be praised instead of condemned, and the slight similarities between the two franchises could be used as an easy bridge from one to the other for players to enjoy, and not get depressed at how much has been gutted etc
i fucking hate it when they use brand names / franchise names to keep milking the player base
and its all AAA is these days

Hey everyone! This thread discriminates against the poor!

Attached: Mass Effect Paint Adventure.png (80x80, 942)

That's why you use the ME1 recalibrated mod, it fixes it.

nexusmods.com/masseffect/mods/114

Attached: 17460_20190912221257_1.png (1920x1080, 704K)

the only thing i liked about 3 was that suppressed hand cannon you could get in one of the DLCs
combined with some soldier slow time ability and the fact its a fucking hand cannon with a 5x damage multiplier on headshots, it made for a kinda fun playthrough i guess
story was pretty ass though, everyone was too human, it didn't feel like i was playing with aliens anymore, but just faggots in cosplay
when wrex started talking about putting ice on his balls because of all the mad ass fucking like he's everybodies grandpa / uncle wrex, when in the first game he's a reserved, aggressive and antisocial berserker with a code of honour
ah man
its like the combat got better over the three games but at the cost of story, depth, character and world building, lore etc etc

We must investigate deeper.

Attached: me2investigate (2).jpg (476x348, 20K)

Wrex has been through some shit. Let him fuck in peace.

2>1>3

doesn't even have the multiplayer anymore to make it at least bearable
Yes it does
What are you playing on?

What's kind of weird is that EA offered to delay the release of Andromeda but Bioware said it was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KxyPREcykY
youtube.com/watch?v=mmSmkBu4Xxg
>why polish the release when we can fuck shit up

While this does make sense for the Asari, this bit is so obviously a mouthpiece for ideology that I can't stand it

Sounds like internal politics getting in the way of making a decent vidya. If I was a betting man, I'd wager on someone higher up wanting to crash and burn that branch for whatever reason.

>make sense for the Asari

I know the other branch behind Anthem was screwing around with MEA's manpower.
Glad they both ate shit in the end.

Andromeda is a good game.

Yep their previous GM Aaryn Flynn seems to have been utterly useless.
When Casey Hudson took over as GM in mid 2017 no part of Anthem was even done according to the information that's been leaked even though it had been in development for four years.
Andromeda was made in 18 months even though it was in development for five years etc.

No that specifically does NOT make sense for Asari. They're mono-gender and always have been. The dialogue bit in the picture just shows how little respect the Andromeda team had for the lore old Bioware built way back when.

>Andromeda team had for the lore old Bioware built way back when.
Nah, the main Bioware team shat on it's own lore with DAI also.
See: Demons, Politics, Qunari

Honestly, I just prefer Mass Effect when it's not open world.

It's because the only people that actually respected the universe were the people who created it. Being Drew Karpyshyn, Chris l'Etoile and for all the shit he's given Casey Hudson

>literally takes a bullet for you
Conrad... Conrad had a hard life.

Attached: liara.png (1502x1000, 696K)

>all asari have pussies
>all asari give birth
>all asari have tits
>all asari always have the same biological characteristics
Asari is a female race, period. Gender is a meaningless concept to them because they don't have it, they are all a monogendered race. Any gender usage by them is due alien influence. Unless the asari in question suffers from some mental issue, they couldn't use "male" pronouns due being unable to identifiy themselves as males. They are called "females" due their biological characteristics matching those found in other species females (titties, pussies, uteral reproduction, etc).

He's also an incel physicist
Fucker probably browses /sci/

>meme arrows
Yes, I suppose you're right