Epic

>Epic
>Offers 6 (SIX) free games, some of which are classics, permanently

>Steam
>Only offers "free weekends", which only let you play a game for a limited 3 days like Dead by Daylight for the 10th time

Is there even a question who is better?

Attached: arkham lego batman 2.jpg (1428x816, 190K)

Both are shit
Just pirate

>Is there even a question who is better?
Yeah. GOG.

>Is there even a question who is better?
Yep, Steam.
Next question

pretty sure the free weekends are offered by the devs and not valve themselves
same for the ocasionnal game

Remember when Valve gave out the entirety of L4D2 for free, permanently, and added the entirety of L4D1 to the game for no reason?
And added free co-op DLC and a free map maker to Portal 2? And gave away Portal 1?
All while TF2 was continuing to get huge free updates (ie Mann vs Machine).

And don't forget the huge summer events which gave big games out for free(!)

What happened?

>Pirate Bay
>All the games are free, all the time, forever
>WITHOUT SPYWARE

I've made my choice.

FPBP
Based GOGbro

Attached: 1555317731861.jpg (1200x800, 60K)

From a market standpoint, the free games devalue older titles, because we expect they'll be offered for free eventually.

The free weekend drives sales and gets people playing, instead of just taking the freebie, and never playing it.

>And don't forget the huge summer events which gave big games out for free(!)
Like last summer?

Same thing with Flash Sales which is why publishers stopped doing it for Valve.

What was that event? I recall all the recent ones being shitty, due to people abusing the good ones.

The games are free to download at any time, I don't need to install this store with spying built in and more importantly security liability.

>OP jealous that he missed the free Steam giveaways for CoH 2, L4D2, Metro 2033 and Sniper Elite 2

Attached: hehe.jpg (350x350, 35K)

>all the free games are things that you would have played already years ago if you gave a shit, or bought on sale for like £2

Cool. When are any worthwhile games going to be free?

>offers you free shit to try and desperately make you use it/stay like a battered housewife
steam doesn't need to offer me shit, it's a sufficient storefront, with wide and varied products in large quantity, at rock bottom prices on occasion compared to other storefronts. which is all i want. no amount of free shitty games i won't play will change anything

>needing an Epic account for free games
lmao mate I get free games every day.

No not really, the pirate cracked denovo version was out but the epic version is literally DRM free and the superior version

>without spyware

Attached: serveimage.jpg (395x378, 21K)

>user jealous he missed free Epic giveaways like Subnautica, Enter the Gungeon, Slime Rancher and Alan Wake

Attached: heston laughing.jpg (251x240, 5K)

Those are kind of niche though, giving out all of bamham is much bigger deal than anything steam or humble gave out for free so far.

None of those games are good you Epic tard

Neither is Left 4 Dead 2, and I can speak from experience.

Attached: left 4 dead sucsk.jpg (943x818, 149K)

>missed
Do you know what torrenting is?

>go to l4d2 store page
>find person with a lot of hours
>go into games
>screenshot

Attached: 20190915_154806.png (1280x1280, 929K)

>WITHOUT SPYWARE
good joke

Torrent = malware
CRYPTO mining

You guys are ignoring the big thing that we keep saying over and over and over and over and over and over. Is that the free games they're giving away, nobody wants to fucking play. Or have already played them. Its not a good offer. If they want to bring people over they need to give away something that would make people want to use it. If they had given away Borderlands 3 then yeah that would have been a big dick move by Epic to get people into their store. But saying its an exclusive, you have to buy it here but have a fucking handfull of my younger brother's PS3 Batman games, it doesn't cut it.

Steam is better. You’re too stupid to require any further reasoning. Better luck next time, Chong.
>RINE ENDS HERE
>DING DONG BANNU
etc etc

I haven't played Arkham Knight or any of the Lego Batman games. Why do you keep talking like you're the only person alive?

Literally most of what Epic gives away has been 90% off for a long time before it was given away. So what I'm hearing is.

OP is poor.

Nobody has played that

Are Epic posters just consolefags trying to start shit? Because its the same logic as when people use garbage free games that no one cares about to justify paid online

Pretty much. They may as well be, anyway. Imagine having loyalty to a store, which goes both ways to Epigs and Steam drones. Were there fuckers being loyal to Gamestop or EB Games in the past? Fucking retarded.

That was Christmas 2013, not recently, though.