How about a little joke, Yea Forums?

What do you get, when you cross a bunch of mentally ill loners, WITH COMPANIES THAT WANT TO RUIN EVERYTHING THEY LOVE AND TREAT THEIR OWN CUSTOMERS LIKE TRASH

I'll tell you what you get! YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKIN' DESERVE!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 3.56.04 AM.png (486x522, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ATBJGkdYgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: joker-suicide-squad.jpg (980x653, 132K)

Attached: 1540372416669.jpg (2400x1800, 1.18M)

Attached: gamers.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Kino thread

BOTTOM TEXT

wait the movie came out?

N

all women are child abusers

Attached: 120398471329048.jpg (902x842, 57K)

ICE__

youtube.com/watch?v=3ATBJGkdYgI

I did this with my mom yesterday except i punched that fucking whore in the face.

That's a very cool post, batman.

Attached: Arnold-MrFreeze.jpg (1000x1000, 280K)

Attached: gangweed_minion.jpg (1200x920, 111K)

We've taken the rod for too long anons...... Its time to rise up. There's only one way to show these greedy scumbags what we want....... don't come to california tomorrow

Attached: 1568867323982.jpg (505x607, 17K)

SOCIETA

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go watch The Joker when it hits the kinoplex, boys.

but i work that day user

Attached: robert.jpg (600x554, 53K)

Don't go.

I'll have a popcorn Robert, thank you

don't worry robert, we'd never shoot you. o and one ticket for avengers 6 and a xxxl bucket of popcorn drowned in liquid butter

Attached: 1568376306030.png (636x915, 827K)

not gonna lie, this photo looks just like my brother, only the chin is less pointy

Is Yea Forums the most cancerous board on the site? They simply can't stay in their shitty board. Maybe that's why they go everywhere else but Yea Forums. They know what a stinkin pile of garbage they made into their burrows.

Okay, new joke. What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?

My ass

yep, its tied with /pol/. 2016 was a mistake.

ILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU GET! YOU GET MY ASS!

my ass

what's updog

i bond burgered your sister

At least Yea Forums are mostly shitposters, instead of deranged and mentally unstable.

I’m a deranged and mentally unstable gamer and I’m ready to rise up against society

I want people to know how violent and psychopathic a gamer I am. I want they to see me for what I'm truly, but most importantly, because I know you'll do whatever you can to stop me."

"I'm angry that this game is being pushed in schools across the country. I want to fight for this game so that my children can be safe in a real world and not in an online game."

The game, called School of the Dead, has a zombie-type character. It was created by the developer, School of the Dead developer Matti Leshem.

A former student of Lebowski University, who identified himself only as Jacob, said the game is being used as an opportunity to "seducate" children about the real world.

He said: "We all have a right to our opinions, but no one has a right to spread lies about me in order to harm my mental health. I wish to ask of people that my mental health is not harmed by you spreading lies about me."

Robert you shouldn't have come here, Yea Forums is no place for respectable men like yourself.

nah Yea Forums is the funniest. they just want to shitpost. Yea Forums is trash without the funny.

Whoever goes to see this in theaters has a death wish

i honestly have nightmares about this movie and i haven't even seen it.
it's that real.

Not if you're also a mentally ill loner ;)

But user, I am a good guy with a gun. Whoever comes to shoot up my theater has a death wish.

Yea Forums, this is your father. Concentrate on your schoolwork. These "Video Games" and movies aren't going to pay the bills when you're older.

Attached: IMG_0425.jpg (445x458, 54K)

You're not my real dad, faggot. Now come over here and spank me.

youre a retarded queer

Why are old movies so shit lmao

Wheres thecjoke ufckley

There's nothing to be afraid of. Theaters will enforce a no singles policy.

>Not gamers sit down

Attached: Could you please sit down.jpg (480x360, 12K)

So like every tranny and nigger then

My local theatre is a gun-free zone so I will be perfectly safe.

Attached: images.png (252x200, 7K)

Pirates win again BAY BEE

You get communism

Is that a joke? Communism is all about doing what's best for everyone. I don't see how you could be against that.

Attached: IMG_0422.jpg (1025x769, 196K)

If the companies don't care you seize the means of production and end corporate rule of America. It's not a joke it's what gamers should do.

Most of these fags think that communism is what the American government tells them it is. They don't realize it is really about putting power in the hands of producers.