Who hyped for Dragon Ball Z : Kakarotto?

Attached: UEImEEw.png (954x739, 953K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAIKwASk_Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not xenoverse 3?
Is this just a shittier version?

No one on chan, apparently.
I'm hyped tho.

Attached: 26167324_1781601758536874_8674103308451814231_n.jpg (497x710, 98K)

xenoverse is the shit version of budokai tenkaichi

Still looks extremely similar to xenoverse and I have no idea why they decided to remake it again

depends, i might atleast pirate it if it has a sub option. I'm not sitting through the horrible dub voice actors

I've already seen Goku's adventures a dozen times.

Some of the boss fights kinda look interesting to be honest, im pretty disappointing with the xenoverse combat their using instead of something a little more grounded like Revenge of King Piccolo I thought that would make the combat feel better as an RPG. That being said bosses look like they might have interesting things going on with their weird bullet hell type design with all the beams and shit, hopefully its more than just that.

This is the weakest argument people have against this game, there's a lot better ways to shit on it. Xenoverse and Heroes both have shitty stories stop pretending the fanfic is better than recreated scenes in a NOT fighting game

Attached: Capture.jpg (314x431, 21K)

im very excited, probably going to pick it up on day one. ive always been a sucker for anything dragon ball

>This argument is dumb because I don't like other stories
Good for you bro.

If you dont want Dragon Ball then play something else, why do niggers have the lowest IQ when it comes to anime

>Dragon Ball properties can only copy the same sub-section of the plot

Its covering the entire dragon ball z series you dumbfuck

Is there a game where you play through original DB, which is objectively a superior story

Attached: averageCCGdeveloper.jpg (550x421, 16K)

You do realize Dragon Ball extends beyond and before just Z, right?

So you're complaint is the game doesn't cover DB, DBZ, GT, AND SUPER?

Like, what are you bitching about? Just kys

>And
Or. Do something other than fucking Z if you don't want an original plot.

>horrible dub voice actors
The English Dragon Ball voice actors are objectively better than their Japanese counter parts

They've done that already. Go play Xenoverse. You are complaining because you are miserable

>The English Dragon Ball voice actors are objectively better than their Japanese counter parts

Attached: out-of-here.gif (212x173, 1.81M)

>dubfag
Opinion discarded.

Switch port when?

Advanced Adventure and Origins

LOL
Schemmel has been trash since Z ended, he does this edgy "le serious goku" voice whenever he goes ss+ and it's so fucking forced. dont get me started on broly, absolute horeshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BAIKwASk_Kw

sean schemmel: yelling gets really straining on my voice, i dont think i can do this forever. I need to take breaks

chad nozawa: I am goku, I will be goku until i die.

>no french dub
it's shit

>the shit version of budokai tenkaichi
That was Raging Blast

Meant for

If they didn't wanted to be assholes why didn't they just made Super than then made GT and Z DLC?

I have low expectations for this. xenoverse is just smashing digital action figures together. This looks like more of that, but with less of the custom shit, and not much else to make up for it. Hopefully, it has actual depth and doesn't just do the same one button for melee, one for ki shit

>They did that already
I wasn't aware Xenoverse was a DB, GT, or Super plot game.

Oh boy another rehashing of the same shit I've seen in a dozen other games and on TV

Bruh i don't know if i can play the dragon ball story again

You said " Or do something other than Z"
i replied, " they did that already"
Of course you're a fucking brainlet. fuck off

>If you don't want an original plot
Implying that I'm talking about other parts of the series you stupid spic.

Honestly, I just want a Budokai Tenkaichi 4

I already have a fun, well designed fighting game in FighterZ. Why the fuck would I get a half assed action-adventure game.

I want a game with BT3 characters and gameplay and BT2 soul

The thing is, you're just a crybaby. DBZ is the most well known part of DB. There is no arguing this.
This move was the best way to sell the game, and its not like Super is critically acclaimed. Its another cashgrab continuation. We are in the age of reboots. So what is the problem? Go fuck your onahole you crybaby faggot

>Suddenly he wants to play marketer
Marketing does not a good game make, cholo.

Even the French dub is better, even though it's pretty terrible. At least it has a good Vegeta.

With more What-If stories, and honestly, the thing about Super is that it brought many new characters, moves and forms to use, also arenas, so you could justify a new game with a lot of different content.

And that's if we ignore game-only characters, Xenoverse, DBFZ and Heroes decided to have their own villains and even forms for some characters, so you could put Demigra, Android 21 and even something like Sealas in it.

Heck, Android 16 in DBFZ is supposed to be a newer version that is much more powerful than Cell was but has his old memories, so you could even put something like two Android 16's...that is, if they went for game only stuff, but just Super alone means a Budokai Tenkaichi 4 could have much more stuff.

But Super and GT both suck. If they did GT, people would want prime DBZ and want super saiyan and they characters they know and love.
You don't know what you're talking about

If they did DB*

The problem is Dragon Ball games have been in perpetual remake for 3 decades. They should have done Super instead of yet another goddamn Z game but they wanted to make money on that sweet sweet Super DLC.

>bandai
Hard pass. Tired of giving these shitters money. They endlessly shit out abandonware at break neck speed. They can go fuck themselves.

There are plenty of games that do different stories. DB is an anime at the end of the day, As much as you view it as this entity beyond a cartoon show, it is just a show. So they will make a game based on what happens in the show.
Super is NOT EVEN GOOD.

Garbage post. Why did you even bother?

>Literally everyone.
Xenoverse 3 when?
>Bandai
Here is everything but Xenoverse 3. We have no idea what we're doing. Please enjoy. :^)

If you want a super game, fine.
Gut out all of the exploration
Gut out all of the free roam
Gut out all of the side quests
Gut out all of slice of life content
Give us arena battle gameplay
Because super is one blown out cashgrab tournament arc. Is that what you want?

Has any Dragon Ball game had french dub?

Still, it would be really nice though.

You bring up no points in anything you've said other than
>ohh they wanted to make money off dbz and sell us super as DLC. omg evel corps wow fuck bandai fuck the nips im too smart and above what theyre selling me
but really, you're just stupid. and it shows

Oh no please not the same three sagas once again. I feel like I'm living in Limbo.

Popo, prepare the sacred ointment.