Smash leak

Next fighter uses a pole, slightly niche but has recently had a gain in popularity. Female fighter. Reveal in Mid to late October. People who aren't fans of the series will be unhappy. More niche than Hero to Westerners.

-ES

Attached: download (15).png (360x140, 6K)

i know youre talking about sonson op but i dont believe you.

... Terry?

Is it Aerith

HOLY FUCKING BASED HE'S-
>female
FeelsBadMan

Attached: goku.jpg (187x269, 11K)

I know who you're talking about but you're too obvious, nobody will fall for your bullshit

omg guys make sure to screencap this and bring it up constantly

>People who aren't fans of the series will be unhappy.
This is the only truthful statement in this post. Because no matter who it is, this is gonna happen.

No one that makes leaks that are real do it in cryptic ways, OP, but nice of you for trying.

Sonson's getting into smash?

Aerith is like the opposite of niche

Is it Reimu

THE MAIDEN OF THE HAKUREI SHRINE IS IN

Yeah, I'm thinking she's in.

Attached: 15252140516730.jpg (1080x1182, 160K)

can you mods do a containment board already for these stupid threads holy shit

This is wrong. I’ve seen the 5th fighter pass character. It’s a devil with a guitar. No idea what game he’s from.

Sonson?

Don't get my hopes up for sonething impossible, user.

Attached: Sonson-big-mvc2.jpg (350x480, 25K)

This

>the virgin fake leak
>"the next character wears shoes. they might be female, or not, idk. they may or may not make people upset. pls subscribe"

>the chad real leak
>lists every single facet about the game including modes, assist trophies, and characters by name

Attached: noatesty leak.png (753x748, 243K)

She's in

Attached: 03E2A883-EB6D-4DE7-91AB-B16E7DC6FC96.png (477x521, 325K)

Remember when supposed leakers said that the 4th fighter would be female?

Krystal from Star Fox?

And they were right? We got our Fatal Cutie, remember?

>"I'm going to make a fake leak but I want to give just hints to fuel speculation in the thread and get more attention"
>"...but at the same time I will also hint at an obvious, already heavily discussed character that rosterfags will immediately recognize"

you do the same thing all the time, fuck off

reimu is so cool

Source: your ass

reimufags are very quickly becoming worse than genofags

>Reveal mid to late October
You aren't even trying, huh?

Attached: kindacringebro.png (128x108, 19K)

>people trying to rip off the admitted and now demonstrably fraudulent Milk-Botasu "leak"
Actually, considering how many retards unironically still believed it until the very last moments before Terry's reveal, I can see why you'd think you could bait people like that again.