It's that time again. Give me your stupid headcanons. The dumber, the better

It's that time again. Give me your stupid headcanons. The dumber, the better.

Attached: image.jpg (800x534, 73K)

Jojo part 6 is a prequel to 1-5 which all are in the Ireneverse and why we never see gay priest in them.

Gordon Freeman does not have a degree and merely bought it, that's why he never talks in case he says something stupid.

Dwarf women have thick bushes like hair and they braid them the same way male dwarves braid their beards.

>he never actually knew how to operate a firearm and just bumbled his way through the all the games, entirely orchestrated by the gman like the tom & jerry baby wandering through a construction site

Attached: 23.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Adol Christin's journals are 50% fact and 50% bullshit. He puts in enough facts into his journal with enough nonverifiable bullshit to make him and his adventures seem more amazing than they really were.
>Black Pearl was just a magic generator that was going haywire and Adol just shut it down
>The clan of Darkness DID make ash emelas dragons and shit and fucked with the Ark of Napishtim, but all Adol did was get 3 keys and turn them at the control panels
>The whole thing with Valestein Castle was just a plague epidemic caused by some ancient ash emelas experiment from a long time ago, NOT an ash emelas demon abomination
>The Akashik Record doesn't actually exist, but it can't be disproven it because "amnesia" and "the key to access it is gone and it also broke"
>Dana wiped out all traces of Eternians from existence and only the the seven or so party members that explored the island remember, can't disprove prove that now huh?
And so on...

Attached: -ouradventurer-.png (1366x768, 1.63M)

Banjo Kazooie takes place on a completely different island to the second game that Grunty owns. Grunty's Lair is actually a cave system running underneath the entire island that connects Spiral Mountian to all the worlds.

SNK Vs Capcom Chaos takes place in a world after the apocalypse.
Notice how there's not a single stage with a person in it except for the heaven & hell stages and one stage where a person similar to Jesus is just resting

Attached: 1557681804733.jpg (317x494, 50K)

Ocelot lied and deceived to the very end and lied on his death bed. That crazy russian really was possessed by a ghost and wanted to steal credit for all the cool shit Liquid managed to do.

Attached: thinking conure.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Based and monkpilled. I wish people posted pictures of conures instead of Wojaks all day. I think I could tolerate some teenager calling me a jizzbrain luggagelad if he were doing it with some funny picture of a bird doing a backflip or something instead of the exact same MS paint image.

Could be just experiment by G-Man to see how far can guy like this survive, you can see G-Man talking to couple of people in half-life universe probably also on the same page.

Gay priests presence also changed who Dio fucked and thus why Dio has a different set of kids and Giorno isn't around to stop shit with GER.

shut up brainlet your headcanon doesn't make sense

Attached: anger.jpg (565x960, 76K)

I should acquire a bigger collection.

Attached: 1447720923715.png (599x902, 620K)

You're making a lot of sense here

Cerberus was breeding Shepard into a half reaper half human double agent and renegade ending of Mass Effect 3 was supposed to be Shepard turning into a huge Terminator and using his new reaper form to fight back the invasion
Maybe use the crucible as a big gun

I felt like the games were actually leading up to this somehow considering renegade shep has that red shit peeking out though his skin

Whole indoctrination headcanon people made for Mass Effect 3, space child is just in shephard imagination and ending is just him under rubble dreaming, that's why you can see the rubble move at the end.

>The Protomateria inside of Vincent Valentine is the last Sphere
>The Weapons and Omega are remnants of Sin
>The Lifestream is an extension of the Farplane, like a stronger form of the Pyreflies
>Materia are just more compact and artificial Spheres

I think indoctrination was partly right. I think when Shepard passes out at the controls, it enters a dream sequence where he's interfacing with the Catalyst psychically or something. You hear Hackett on the radio asking Shepard to do something as he passes out, but when he wakes up Hackett's voice is gone.

Silent Hill 3
>Heather was actually teen pregnant at the beginning of the game, and how she was 'carrying God' within her
>the scene where she vomits God was really supposed to be a miscarriage but was just toned down because CAN'T SHOW THAT IN A CHRISTIAN VIDEO GAME
The whole 'God needing to be filled with hatred to be born' is pretty weak and shit was clearly going tits up before she even finds Harry murdered.

Attached: 1547765701475.jpg (700x788, 64K)

Also Heather being sexually active explains some of the more sexual/phallic symbolism much better.

Attached: 1565960811964.png (350x269, 103K)

Fable is a mass effect prequel

The made up language from nier's ost is the actual language everyone is speaking

Xion has black hair because of a tangential connection to Vanitas

The destruction of Ivalice in Tactics Advance didn't kill my units but transplant them into other Ivalice games or why I can play a Viera in modded TES Oblivion.

R = U

gordon freeman...IS g man

The angry birds are a cartoony representation of a gritty, realistic war between the US and the soviets. Angry birds in space is about the space race and the might eagle represents the atomic bomb. Each bird represents a soldier with a different weapon type.

>SH3
is such a trash game that shit all over SH2 with it's bullshit story made for marketing

who is ordon free then? Or is ordon free?

Attached: depd.png (482x361, 321K)

Every single FPS protagonist is just some alternate universe version of Doomguy.

Cloud's father didn't die in the Wutai war; he fell through a rift in time and space, ended up in a world called Gran Pulse where he eventually moved on, got married a second time and had two beautiful dauthters named Claire and Serah.
By similar circumstances, Reno has a younger brother named Lea in an another world. They were both fathered by Ardyn.

Humans are a form of Pokémon. Poke balls have been specifically designed to not work on humans, but could be nodded to digitise and store humans. Inside the poke ball the Pokémon lives in a simulated environment, and when you use a TM the Pokémon is given a training course inside that environment that helps them learn that move.

>MUH SH2

Attached: 1561755796040.gif (300x200, 2.41M)

Never seen one thread embarrass Yea Forums this much

Wesker died in RE1. The Wesker running around in all the other RE games was an insane genetically engineered clone.

Agent 47 is the best assassin in the world because reloading saves is canon and only he can remember everything. That's why he knows everything about every mission.

Attached: agent 47.jpg (245x328, 15K)

Bayo is her own mother.

>WHEEK! WHEEK! WHEEK! WHEEK! WHEEK! WHEEK! WHEEK!

Hyrule and Ivalice exist on the same world. Delita is distantly descended from Hyrule's royal family; his family's surname became "Heiral" as a result of the language difference. (Both are identically rendered as ハイラル in Katakana, by the way.)

Attached: FFT_Delita2.jpg (295x600, 111K)