Just gonna quickly slide in here and take all these mobs and ruin any resemblance of balance for pve and pvp for the...

Just gonna quickly slide in here and take all these mobs and ruin any resemblance of balance for pve and pvp for the rest of the game.

Why are you still playing this shit game?

Attached: mage aoe.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5Hecfgf1q0
youtube.com/watch?v=bdrzFv1B1NM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: file.png (740x416, 553K)

Just dinged 20 as human warrior
Honestly the more hours I play the less I feel like playing knowing very well what's ahead (repetitive grind and NEETs owning everyone)

>dude I'm gonna play wow
>not good wow, no way
>I'm gonna play wow without any of the level balancing, grinding optimization, convenient features, actual systems of progress, talent system with actual balance, or achievable goals outside of raiding
>ontop of all that it has no panda girls
DUHHHHH OLD=GOOD

Attached: panda dance.gif (450x450, 476K)

Yeah i got a few classes to 20 but im done, retail might have its faults but classic is a pile of shit as well.

Hahaha

just about what I'd expect from someone obsessed with fat furry hapas

At the bottom of a fresh pile of shit is just older shit, who knew?

cope

Attached: smug panda.png (536x494, 327K)

>WoW is more fun on rails and with excessive hand-holding because I'm too dumb to look stuff up online.
Sounds about right.

no

you can fuck these guys up with fear or by dragging other mobs to them

cute panda

finally, a redpilled opinion

>ontop of all that it has no panda girls
Good, pandas are terrible.

Attached: 1459667054351.webm (416x600, 2.92M)

hey dude why dont u just idk close your eyes if you see a mage aoe farming lmao, turn around and look for another mob camp. pathetic

Attached: 1568844998894.jpg (1650x550, 158K)

I'm leveling an undead mage on whitemane. I also want to start leveling an alliance character. Would fairbanks or faerlina be okay? I just want another high pop server. Is there nothing but streamerfags on both?

go Herod, its unbalanced favoring Horde. but not extremely like Stelagg or Skeram. The pvp is fucking great

Because those things make it interesting. Convenience sucks and makes you bored and lazy. People need to suffer to enjoy life. That's why the people that tend to sick around after starting EVE are the ones who got attacked and killed.

since this is a bait thread, post good wow videos. I'm hoping classic's release will spark an increase in pvp vids

youtube.com/watch?v=S5Hecfgf1q0
youtube.com/watch?v=bdrzFv1B1NM

The AoE farmers just copy what their favorite streamers do without thinking for themselves. It is pretty easy to avoid them

Quality video. Had a good laugh.

I'm not, shit's stale.