$60 for 4 hours long game

>$60 for 4 hours long game
I feel cheated

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Link's_Awakening_(2019_video_game).jpg (300x300, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z9XF3XVKvUg
youtu.be/snuPNajg-Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=qRLHrjvAjHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the hell did you expect? a whole new game?

has the nsp leaked yet?

They should've bundled this with Oracle of Ages and Seasons then it'll be worth it

>Yea Forums complains about how shitty full price for this is and gives us reasons why
>also Yea Forums

Amazing

>4 hours
Felt like I spent 20 on the original GB version running it blind. What changed in the remake?

>4 hours long game
Why would you lie on the internet

Not much if you know what to do you'll breeze through it. This is for the Zoomers that didn't exist when this game first came out.

More heart pieces, 30 more shells, dungeon maker, new items like bottles.

How the fuck do you do fishing?
>Big fish pulls back
>Let stop reeling in
>Big fish pulls back further than it was previously

>Big fish pulls back
>Keep reeling in
>Fish breaks free

heard someone say it was 10 hours which makes sense, it's padded with filler

>This is for the Zoomers that didn't exist when this game first came out
This. It feels like this game is meant to appeal to people who are relatively new to zelda. I can't imagine that many people who own the original would buy this remake.

>I can't imagine that many people who own the original would buy this remake.
/thread

4 buttons for items with sword and shield always taking two, hold the r button for pegasus boots

screen shift gone so pegasus charges can last forever if you never bump into anything

ninja sex party?

I don't get it either. I got lucky a few times with the fish being right next to Link so I just mashed like a madman. I honestly feel retarded because this minigame defies fishing minigame logic.

That's some pretty nice QoL. The menuing was one of LA's weak points on the GB but there was no way around it.

It leaked 4 days ago

>"you pay a premium for Nintendo products"

Attached: 1554249633886.jpg (225x225, 14K)

I really can't believe they didn't do a master quest if I'm being honest. How lazy can you be? Even a fucking straight up emulated port of OoT on the GC could manage that. They made this whole bitch from scratch, charged more, and couldn't even bother to add anything worthwhile.

imagine not being a pirate chad

Its not 4 hours.

how much were game boy games back then?

40-60 hours

Did they really not add any new dungeons/areas/content to this game? I’m a huge Nintendo fanboy but I can’t defend that.

This would have been fantastic

I like the artstyle. No way I'd pay $60 for a game I beat 20 years ago though.

They should have remade Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks with normal controls instead.

Shield is automatic now, it works like the original on NES

GBC games were $30... I remember I bought Ages and Seasons the same day for $60

>What changed in the remake?
You're not 8 years old anymore

Attached: inflate.jpg (539x312, 24K)

does the game permanently rename you THIEF this time?

The music is fucking shit.
I cannot believe how bad it is.

It can't be that bad.

That sounds like shit. How do you kill the those flip-turtle guys, now?

Shield is not automatic it's just bound to the shoulder button

Or hell, just make a 2D Zelda collection with ALBW, LA, ALTTP, and the Oracles for $60, that'd be a fucking steal

Thanks. I guess that previous user is just a faggot.

Nothing changed, that's the point. Even Hero Mode doesn't flip the map. If you've played the original you've played the remake.

If they can get $60 for it, it’s hard to blame them for charging that much. Everyone complaining still bought it, so you have no one but yourselves to blame when they do it again in the future.

Nintendo will do it because you keep buying it. Stop enabling them.

Get out normalfag

I own the original and pre-ordered the remake. Am I retartded?

You browse Yea Forums what the fuck do you think?

>waste months of my life shitposting about the game
>get BTFO

I feel cheated.

Attached: 1568900434807m.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

I have played the original every year for the past 25 years. Its one of my favourite games ever.

Now I have this definitive beautiful remake. I'll never have to go back to emulators again.

Asking for it for Xmas. I never played the original, so this will be a whole new game to me.

If you love the game so much that you'd play the remake, go for it

haven't played the remake much, but so far they fucked up the crane minigame (prizes are no longer on a conveyor belt) and covered up most of the holes you could fall down in the Tail cave's boss room. Roc's feather's jump arc feels weird as hell too.

Just hack your switch you dumb fucking kid. What kind of dumb faggot are you? Good god. Holy motherfucking shit. Why are you even still the fuck alive? You honestly don't deserve it. Jesus christ.

You poor or something? Suck it up.

THIS.

Inflationfags think $60 for a game is expensive when that price hasn't changed for a long ass time.

$60 for a complete game without DLC is not overpriced, it's just that people are used to AAA games loaded with microtransactions selling for the same price.

Come on, it's a baby game that last at most 8 hours. The art looks like Playmobil. You're real men, right?

Why don't you stop obsessing over what others do with their lives? You're a real man, right?

>Yea Forums
>real men

Attached: DmcV4O5UYAABNiB.jpg (768x793, 57K)

Real tired of this "it has colors so it's for children" idea you fags keep pushing. Don't you have some mature grown shooters to play? Go on, fuck pff.

>he's STILL mad that he spent his childhood caving in to peer pressure playing fifa and cod to look cool instead of having fun

>$0.00 for a 4 hours .nsp file

Eh, it's alright.

Attached: 1558076651075.jpg (242x338, 16K)

Yea Forums isn't for posting selfies, user.

>Asking for it for Xmas
This is an 18+ board.

did you just talk shit about PLAYMOBIL, motherfucker?

Attached: 1474365826021.jpg (321x312, 8K)

Good for you

Am I the only one dissapointed by the music lacking the airy and mysterious feel of the original?

youtu.be/z9XF3XVKvUg
youtu.be/snuPNajg-Lg

We told you beforehand, but you didn't listen.

Attached: 1550880003339.jpg (1906x586, 380K)

Ages ago, I even finish it

Yep. I would have bought that collection in a damn heartbeat. But Nintendo can be this lazy and people will eat it up, so why should they change?

Wait, what? People have been telling me the game being 4 hours long was just a rumour, and that the game was actually 10-20 hours long.

What happened?

Attached: linkle_inquisitive.webm (480x700, 3M)

>padded with filler

There's no extra content.

Undoubtedly.
You're the reason everything is turning to shit, you should be ashamed, and change your behavior in the future.

>paying $7 more is not "extra"

lol

>game boy game is short

holy shit bros

>Felt like I spent 20 on the original GB version running it blind. What changed in the remake?

Back then you were 10, now you're in your 30's.

Same as other fishing minigames, only this one has hides the "line health meter. When the fish is swimming away the line's health takes damage while reeling when it. It'll regenerate eventually, so you can just balance it out by not reeling for a bit while it's swimming away. You can see the line's about to break when the rumble happens and the line shakes wildly.

If it's 4 hours of fun, i think it's worth honestly
though I don't like zolda so I wouldn't know

It's your money, use it on whatever you want and tell anyone who says otherwise to piss off
You're only retarded if you let anonymous faggots on the internet boss you around or dictate how you spend your cash

But it's on the Switch. For $60 fucking dollars.

Crash and spyro remake are $40, have three games each.

absolute retard.

>comparing ps games to gb games

yes

absolute retard indeed

You're right the PS1 games cost a lot more to produce as well, making this even more embarrassing.

Nintendo are fucking jews but you're also retarded for expecting more of a handheld game remake from the early 90's with marginal changes other than a different coat of paint.

Serves your right, faggot.

okay retard

>rumour
It's called shitposting

Attached: 4 hours.png (1080x520, 367K)

What are the changes in this one? Any new content other than that retarded dungeon arrange mode? Are the photos from the DX version still in, and what are your impressions on the remixed music?

It looks gay so you can have another reason to never take your Switch out in public.

There are some pretty nice tracks, though.

I don't mind the graphic style, I kinda like it. What I don't approve is the price tag. This game should be 30€ max, but being a first party Nintendo game we won't see a dip in price for the time being.

>The floor tiles aren't 1:1 and a person could barely walk on them as actual tiles

this upsets me more than it should

>literally five threads shitposting about this game
Euros are desperate to stay somewhere rent free. Is the work that bad in Europe?

The game should be free and they should have kidnapped you to be my personal onahole. That's how much it should have cost.

As much of a Nintendo fan I am, there's no excusing a Game Boy game being 60$. It should have been 39,99$ or 49,99$ top as it matches even the original Game Boy games' prices as far as I remember (it's hard pinpointing exactly the price, as my currency was very different back in the days). There are games that cost about the same that deliver more content than most 60$ games these days.

Holy shit you need to seek therapy if some random post got you that upset.

Doesn't matter. Since it's on a """console""" and not on a handhold, it'll be the average console price of $60. It's a fucking rip off. They can "remake" the original GameBoy Mario game which is an hour long in gameplay and hawk it for $60 on the Switch.

It's not padded, they just suck

MojoPlays said the game is 7 hours long. Not quite 4 as OP claimed, but still rather lacking.

youtube.com/watch?v=qRLHrjvAjHw

It's your fault for buying a literal gameboy game and expecting length, dipshit. Shoulda just emulated the original.

I cannot even begin to fathom how much of a dumbass you are for saying this.

>graphics not nearly as good as the vids
>runs like shit
>drains battery like a whore
5 minutes in and i regret the buy

I love how none of that green text is true

Got the original as a present from my grandfather when I was 5 years old, terminally ill at the time, dlctors thought I wouldn't make it, played the shit out of that game multiple times in my live, bought this remake now fully aware that I will be done with it in about 12 hours, but I enjoy it, you guys should stop shitposting and try to enjoy something once in a while

where the fuck are you idiots getting that Link's Awakening is 4 hours long

i experienced frame drop on the beach, right at the monkey throwing shit. 10% to 0% in 5 min. Handheld graphix obviouly not like pics

>I don't know how to read